• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Not Found - Link Option

yesudo

This option allows you, via your store admin area, to attach an alternative page for customers to be offered when they hit the Dreaded - Product Not Found - message.

This is configurable on a per Product basis.

Example:

options.gif

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3330

As this uses a new DB table it is not dependant on the product still being in your Database - so you can add deleted products and attach a link option for them also.

Edited by yesudo

Your online success is Paramount.

• 1 month later...

I have also installed seo from Chemo but now my website can find the pages anymore after I installed this contri.

Is there a possibility to turn it of, or turn off the catagories

The site is starting normaly but when I want to go to the categories (click on it) I am getting the message page not found here.

For example:

When you click on "fitnessapparatuur" a new page shoud open with all the subcategories but when I click on it, I see page didn't found

Neither the search box nor the product listing/category listings code are touched by this contribution.

The only files, on the catalog side, touched by this contribution are the product_info.php file( with associated language file ) and also includes/database_tables.php.

Your online success is Paramount.

• 1 year later...

i hope u'r still around yesudo.... i'v installed u'r contrib - and checked & double checked that i got everything right - but i dont get the alternative options for product not found.

just gives default error 'product not found'.

when i add a new product, it gets added to the redirect table. i made products inactive, then tried to access them with their id, just get 'product not found'...

any ideas?

ps - this is running on my local pc....

Edited by Phalen