• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing a contribution...problem

Custom

I intsalled the Min Order Qty pre Product contribution.... it has issues and the code needs major help... so now I'm trying to remove it...I followed all the directions in reverse and I *thought* I got it removed but now I am having a new problem.

When I try to add multiple products to my cart it will only add 1... even if I type 50 in the quantity box it will only add one...if I hit the add to cart button it will add the product to my cart but only one at a time.

Where is the code for this function? I was thinking if I could compare my code with the original I might beable to spot the issue but I don't know which php to look in.

Thanks in advance.

these are the files I altered....

categories/admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php

catalog/admin/categories.php

catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

includes/functions/general.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/shopping_cart.php

catalog/shopping_cart.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php

catalog/index.php

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

it also had me put this code in mysql

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_min_order_qty` INT( 4 ) DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL;
INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` )
VALUES (
'', 'Display Product Min Order Qty', 'PRODUCT_LIST_MIN_ORDER_QTY', '49', 'Do you want to display the Product Min. Order Quantity?', '8', '10', NULL , NULL , NULL , NULL );
INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` )
VALUES (
'', 'Mark product under minimum order quantity', 'MARK_PRODUCT_UNDER_MIN_ORDER_QTY', '*', 'Display something on screen so customer can see which product has insufficient order quantity', '9', 6 , NULL , NOW( ) , NULL , NULL
);

I deleted the column titled "minium qty order" in the "products" database in mysql...is there something else that code added to mysql?

:(