• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

I posted in the General Add-on Support (in error?) - I installed CCGV (latest version here) and, although the contrbution appears to be working correctly from what I've tested so far, I have a 2nd category column that shows up when I click on Checkout. Everything appears fine until I click on Checkout, then all the screens during checkout have 2 category columns along the left side of the screen, and stay there until I get back to the normal shopping screens. The contribution itself is working fine. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again! I've been looking around to find an answer and something occurred to me. Is it possible that when I click on checkout, that the spacing for the 2 columns is changed so that they are equal, and so another category column is displayed to fill the extra space in the left side? Sometimes I see this behavior if the supplier's text or picture is too long and runs off the right side of the page, the products heading will repeat in the right margin. Does that make sense? Anyway, how and where would that change take place? Any help? Thanks again!

Okay, I think I was wrong about the spacing issue. I looked at the source code in IE8 and I see 2 instances where it looks like it's calling to display the categories, hence the 2 columns of categories. This appears on the checkout_shipping, checkout_payment, and checkout_confirmation pages. I don't know where to look to find the code that would call the category column twice. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Hello,

I'm using FEC (Fast Easy Checkout V1.6) with CCGV V5.19. My OSC is version MS2. At the checkout_confirmation.php page, when I select payment method with Paypal Standard module, I got this error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal in .../includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 13

and the code of line 13 is:

class paypal_standard {

When pay with credit card:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cc in .../includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 13

and the code of line 13 is:

class cc {

Same thing happens to AuthorizeNet AIM module. It seems to be the "class" issue. I am new to PHP but i am not aware of this code. Can you help please? Or anyone can help please?

Thank you!

Hi @all!

I have installed CCGV 5.14 and nearly everything is working fine, except for the Error or Success Messages when i try to redeem a coupon. These Messages just won�t show up. I always get an empty red information box.

I figured out why: The Error-Messages are posted in the redirect link like this:

http://www.mydomain.tld/catalog/checkout_payment.php?payment_error=ot_gv&error=You+did+not+enter+a+redeem+code.

The Problem is that somehow a amp; is added after the & before error=....

In catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php (arround line 220) it says

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit_redeem_x'] && !$HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']) tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error='.$this->code.'&error=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_REDEEM_CODE), 'SSL'));

I tried to solve the problem by entering

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit_redeem_x'] && !$HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']) tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error='.$this->code.'&error=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_REDEEM_CODE), 'SSL'));

but this reproduces a double amp;

http://www.mydomain.tld/catalog/checkout_payment.php?payment_error=ot_gv&error=You+did+not+enter+a+redeem+code.

Anyone might have an Idea why there is an "amp;" added after the "&" and how to fix this? Or am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Max

I am also having this problem. I have version 5.16 installed, with Ultimate SEO urls, Points and Rewards plus others. I can't say exactly when it quit working, but I suspect it was after I installed SEO urls. Has anybody found the solution to the problem. I have also updated to RC2a. If anyone has solved this, I would appreciate any help.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi NG,

i installed CCGV5.16 for two projects. And i have problem to send the voucher as email.

I send a test voucher to only one email what i select from the pop down menue....

In one shop project it works perfect....

But in the other project it shows the right name and address in the preview - but if i click on send, it send the voucher to the wrong address or it takes more then one address...and send them vouchers...

So i checkt the gv_mail.php of both projects, but they simular!

Where can be the problem?

THanks so mutch for help!!!

TELLO

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm getting the following errors... any idea why?

Error 1:

"Warning: mysql_insert_id(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/content/b/b/s/bweets/html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 113".

Line 113 = return mysql_insert_id($$link);

This error occurs after sending a gift certificate from the client's account (catalog/gv_send.php)

Error 2:

"TEP_HREF_LINK_ERROR2" (catalog/gv_send.php)

This error sits at the bottom of the catalog/gv_send.php page.

Please help.. I'm a php novice please post specifics. Thanks much.

Mel

Edited by mellome

Hi,

I'm getting the following errors... any idea why?

Error 1:

"Warning: mysql_insert_id(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/content/b/b/s/bweets/html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 113".

Line 113 = return mysql_insert_id($$link);

This error occurs after sending a gift certificate from the client's account (catalog/gv_send.php)

Error 2:

"TEP_HREF_LINK_ERROR2" (catalog/gv_send.php)

This error sits at the bottom of the catalog/gv_send.php page.

Please help.. I'm a php novice please post specifics. Thanks much.

Mel

NEVER MIND.. I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MYSQL5+... :(

• 2 weeks later...

NEVER MIND.. I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MYSQL5+... :(

I had the same problem on my 'MySQL 5.0.67-Max' system, but I created a work around.

See Post #4704 above...

Best regards

LABBS Web Services

Hi @ all CCGV´s !

i have a lil prob with the date and need help.

gv1.th.gif

everytime when i create a coupon - the right box shows me a wrong date

what is the Problem with "create_date" it shows me everytime 01.01.1970

so i think its any problem in the coupon_admin.php but i have absolutly no idea with code it is.

Heeeeeeeeeeelp plz !

Anyone know if it's possible to move the input boxes down below where you enter in payment information (credit card information) and also combined the gift voucher and promo code into one boxes instead of two seperate boxes?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone experiencing a problem in explorer using the Treeview feature on the coupon_admin.php page? It works fine in Firefox, but doesn't seem to work in explorer.

I figure it must be some javascript incompatibility or browser setting, but it eludes me.

Thanks for reading.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

IT seems odd that once a coupon is redeemed that a user has to then remember or KNOW to click "to be used from Gift Vouchers" to have the voucher applied. Is there a way to turn off the radio buttona nd just apply it automatically?

Also tonight I installed on a fresh install and when a coupon was redeemed it looked like a red textbox came up but did not say it was valid or not.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i was using this contrib for long time, but after update it, and add new modules now i have some problems.

I want to know if someone know if is possible to use

Credit Class and Gift Voucher/Coupon V5.21 + Points and Rewards V2.1rc2a_1 in the checout process?

i found that the manual have some tips abt how to use it, but i cant get it working in the checkout_payment.php when i set to use points (from Points and Rewars) and to use voucher (from CC and Gift Vouchers).

Someone know if is possible to get both contribs working at the same time?

when i just try to set both i get an error that say that need to choice another payment method because dont have enouch point, is like dont count the money that i have into my voucher

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

checkout_payment.php

Warning: Missing argument 1 for payment::javascript_validation(), called in /homepages/*/htdocs/checkout_payment.php on line 128 and defined in /homepages/*/htdocs/includes/classes/payment.php on line 84

The line84:

// Start - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution
// function javascript_validation() {
 function javascript_validation($coversAll) {
//added the $coversAll to be able to pass whether or not the voucher will cover the whole
//price or not.  If it does, then let checkout proceed when just it is passed.

ont understand this error.

The problem was fixed.

I removed the old ot_coupon for the version in this contrib, and began to work.

One more question:

ref:

The only extra requirement is that you set the first 4 charachters to GIFT. So for example if you are creating a $10.00 Gift Voucher then you could set the product model to GIFT10.

How o where can i change this condition.

I want USER or CODE, not the GIFT

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am having an issue with CCGV.

When I have it activated and install with onepagecheckout it seems to work fine and I get a popup box showing "Coupon has been applied" or " Coupon not Valid" etc etc

However when I used CCGV without the onepagechekout the info box doesnt popup and get the following message in by browser address bar

www.domain.com.au/store/checkout_payment.php?payment_error=ot_coupon&error=***+This+is+a+valid+coupon+code.+HOWEVER%3A+No+price+reduction+can+be+applied%2C+please+see+the+coupon+restrictions+that+were+sent+with+your+email+offer.+**

The discount doesnt seem to be applied as per the image below

1.gif

However if I press the redeem again I get the discount applied as per this image

2.gif

But get the follpowing message in the browser address bar

www.domain.com.au/store/checkout_payment.php?payment_error=ot_coupon&error=The+coupon+has+been+successfully+applied+for+%248.50+

Looking a the demo version Im assuming the error/success Message should appear in the red info box.

Thanks

Richard

Edited by tomandmolly

• 3 months later...

I installed the CCGV newst version (5.21)

All is working just fine, can redeem, can add, buy and pay BUT

When someone want to send the gift and click the Send Gift Voucher link in the basket I get an almost blank page with 4 fields (Recipients Name, E-mail, Amount nad message) and below that:

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

What can be wrong??

It's on a test part of a website so you can see and login if you want to help:

http://www.alfablue.com/osc/index.php

login for members:

[email protected]

9s5r8

After login click the link in the right colom in the basket:

http://www.alfablue.com/osc/gv_send.php

And you get the error

Please advice

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I don't know under IE6 but it works perfectly under Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks again.

Florent

I have a new problem with the Redeem button in checkout_payment.php

Ref:

You can redeem this coupon during checkout. Just enter the code in the box provided, and click on the redeem button.

I enter the code of the GiftVouncher and click on the button, but it makes nothing. It seems to be bloqued.

Can somebody where to change the code for that issue??

I placed this questions in another topic mistakenly. Sorry to those who will be monitoring but this is where it should be and so I will ask it here.

I have version 5.21 installed. How do i exempt specials from being available with a coupon?

tks

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody help me? I have installed the Full package from 29-aug-2009. This works perfectly.

I only want to create a vouchers for a 100% discount, to the total amount that the user must pay = $0.

This works, but I'm still need to select an payment. And if i select a payment that generated an error, because you can't pay 0.00.

I'm i something wrong?

I i create an voucher for 10% it works, you get the discount, and the payment for the other 90% works perfectly. But the 100% discount that does not works as I expected to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anybody really supporting this mod?

First, the sql file did not install all the files and had to create them.

Installed CCGV latest version and upon checkout, I receive an error;

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_standard in /home/content...../html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 13

I have checked catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php and has not been changed. Is identical to original install.

I have also changed payment methods but get the same error message, just a different file name.

I believe there is some code error somewhere within this mod but cannot find it.

Also, on the checkout_payment.php page display, the columns are now extended and it drops column right down to the bottom and

not at the top as it is designed.

Anyone please.... I have no hair left....lol

Edited by beanzy