• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

I allready found a solution for my wish. It's not a real beautiful one, but it works.

I made a new categorie onder the gift Voucher/discount in the admin, for which I copied the files for sending gift vouchers to customers and also customed admin/includes/filenames.php , admin/includes/languages/add_ccgv_(language).php and admin/includes/boxes/gv_admin.php

After that I changed every "customer" in the file admin/gv_mail2 (which I copied from admin/gv_mail) into "subscriber".

I also had to make an extra row in the datebase under coupon_email_track, I copied customer_id_sent and made it subscribers_id_sent

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. not sure what file you are talking about? checkout_process.php is unfortunately never called in what I'm referring to. paypal ipn has the checkout button post a form directly to paypal. checkout_process.php is only called if/when the customer comes back to your site from paypal. ideally the customer will come back, but all it takes is for someone to realize that they don't have to return for the credit to never be applied.

and I was double checking and the same is also true for coupon codes being cashed in. if you have a coupon code that has a per customer limit, if they don't return back to the site they can just use the coupon code over and over.

sticking everything in ipn.php seems like the way to go, however I have to first find out exactly how instant IPN is, or more specifically what is the worst case common scenario.

HI Borghe,

I have experienced the same problem where the gift voucher balance never deducts when using Paypal IPN, and have implemented a number of fixes... all to no avail. Did you ever end up getting this to work right? It has been a month since your questions, so I hope that you have fixed the non-deducting gift vouchers. Luckily, I have no customers with existing balances, but I'm considering getting rid of them altogether if this (perhaps only I consider this a Major) bug.

The coupons work great, if I could only get the stupid gift voucher.

I've even gone so far as to consider learning PHP better to completely rewrite the entire Gift Voucher portion of this contribution... It's woefully inadequate since it doesn't seem to appear to have sufficient transaction history of specific vouchers. I'm coming from an SAP background, so maybe I'm just a bit too picky about this?

Please, anyone who has a fix should pipe up... I have seen no less than 15 reports of this bug, and none of them fixes the problem.

I am currently trying to install this contrid (5.16) but before I upload all the files, Is this compatible with Fast Easy Checkout? Both of them seem to use their own modified versions of the checkout_shipping.php file.

Is anyone using CCVG with FEC, and if so, what did you do regarding the checkout_shipping.php file (as well as the others)

Thanks in advance for any input.

Since I have installed the CCGV I have problems with the Sub-total in my shopping cart.

When someone orders 100 pieces of a product of ? 0.15, the shopping-cart adds these products allright,

You see quantitiy : 100 = ? 15

The sub-total says: ? 1500.

So the subtotal makes 100 x 100 x 0.15 or 100 x 15, instead of 100 x 0.15.

This happens to every product someone orders in a quantity above 1.

Is there anybody who knows how I can solve this?

gr Claudia

Not sure if this contribution can do what I need it to do so I will ask before I take the task of installing it.

My client wants to be able to put on a sale where if a customer buys at least 10 CD's they will all cost 9.99 each. So they save some money but not all CD's cost the same so a set savings per CD will not work.

Can this be done?

Not using this contrib.

HI

This mod works great except for a few things that are driving me crazy.

I activated the section that lets the customer pay the shipping with the gift certificate and it does not work. I have looked at the code and it appears to be correctly installed. The settings also look correct. Nothing seems to make it work.

Also, this mod used to have a box on the right that showed the voucher balance but that is gone.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Golf Training Aid

The Grub Club® - Restaurant Menus

Hi @everyone,

we got a big problem with our Credit Class & Gift Voucher System. We need a solution that allows the customer to use more than one voucher at the checkout. At the moment if the customer add a second voucher in his checkout process, the first one will be replaced and only the second one will be use to calculate the new total amount.

It's very important for us that our system includes multiple vouchers. Has someone the same problem or better the solution for this problem???

Ugh....I'm sorry that I need to post this but my eyes are straining. When checkout_confirmation.php is ran the following error shows:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/mokomoko/public_html/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php on line 399

I know that something is not closed somewhere I just cannot find it. Would anyone please be willing to glance through this code I see if anything jumps out at you? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Code is as follows:

<?php
/*
 $Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 2003/06/11 17:34:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
 }

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID
 if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
}
 }

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'])) $payment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'];

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments'])) {
$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);
 }

// load the selected payment module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 // ################# Added CGV Contribution ##################"
 if ($credit_covers) $payment=''; 
// ################# End Added CGV Contribution ##################"
 $payment_modules = new payment($payment);
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order;

$payment_modules->update_status();

// CCGV Contribution
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;
 $order_total_modules->collect_posts();
 $order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

//  if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
 if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) ) {

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
 }

// load the selected shipping module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
 $shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

//  require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
//  $order_total_modules = new order_total;

// Stock Check
 $any_out_of_stock = false;
 if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if (tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty'])) {
	$any_out_of_stock = true;
  }
}
// Out of Stock
if ( (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') && ($any_out_of_stock == true) ) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_confirmation.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
<?php
 if ($sendto != false) {
?>
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
if ($order->info['shipping_method']) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
		</table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
		<td width="<?php echo (($sendto != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></b></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></b></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 }

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
  echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);
}

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
  for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
	echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
  }
}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo '			<td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

echo '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '		  </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="70%" valign="top" align="right"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {
$order_total_modules->process();
echo $order_total_modules->output();
 }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $confirmation['title']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($confirmation['fields']); $i<$n; $i++) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['title']; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['field']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
  }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
 }
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 if (tep_not_null($order->info['comments'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_ORDER_COMMENTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($order->info['comments'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('comments', $order->info['comments']); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="right" class="main">
<?php
 if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {
$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
 } else {
$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');
 }

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

echo $payment_modules->process_button();
 }

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
			<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I installed the full version of CCGV5.16 (8-Feb-2006 version) and have a few bugs that I did not notice any fixes for. I searched the boards and found a few people with the same problems and no fixes. So here goes.

Upon checkout ( .../checkout_payment.php is in browser) After selecting payment method check/money order and hit continue I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class moneyorder in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment/moneyorder.php on line 13

Similarily if I use credit card option (I am using Paypal Pro 7.3) I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_wpp in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 23

Any ideas?? On the admin side I also have this listed in my module choice for this contrib:

Credit Class Error ----- (under (edit/remove)Credit Class Error, needed with Gift Voucher)

I've the same identical problem.

Anyone found a possible solution ?

Thanks a lot!!!

Fabio - Genoa - Italy

I've the same identical problem.

Anyone found a possible solution ?

Thanks a lot!!!

Fabio - Genoa - Italy

There is a line that's has to be commented as follow:

in checkout_confirmation.php there is a double line if you follow the CCGV516instructions.txt. Look for:

Just add a double slash to the last line of this code as follow:

//$payment_modules = new payment($payment);

and you in!

Hope this help.

Edited by thedream

osCommerce 2.2 MS2 in 6 languages

TVA Intracomm

Numbers of visitors online

Who's online Enhancement

Hi there,

How to fix the amount of the gift voucher and taxes, understanding, that if your country as mine as several VAT, when using the gift Voucher, it's computing the amount WITHOUT taxes applied. as exemple:

Sous-total T.T.C.: 14,40 ?

Colissimo (J+3) (0.266 kg): 6,10 ?

Ch?que cadeau: 18,75 ?

Total T.T.C. ? payer: 0,00 ?

The correct Total will be 20.50 ? and not 18.75. 18.75 is the sum of the amount of the sub-total without taxes and the Colissimo without taxes.

The order in admin is correct. The tric is it is not including taxes.

Do you have an idea to fix it?

osCommerce 2.2 MS2 in 6 languages

TVA Intracomm

Numbers of visitors online

Who's online Enhancement

i have installed this contribution into a store with QTPro and Recover Cart Sales

in catalog/checkout_payment.php the right column is displayed below the "Continue Checkout Procedure" to the left. this only occurs on this page when i add the contribution.

when i click continue to go to catalog/checkout_confirmation.php i get the error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in checkout_confirmation.php on line 430

i have intalled the contribution twice with and without the bug fixes but i get the same results can any one help with this

cheers

Craig

What a great mod! It is installed and for the most part working...thus far. I have a small problem I want some advice on. I created a simple 10% coupon that takes 10% off the entire total shipping tax and all. For testing the product is $12.00 and the total is 13.02. The total is correct and the correct amount is subtracted, $1.03. The coupon success message however says "The coupon has been successfully applied for $1.20 on orders greater than $5.00" which is 10% of just the product. I peeked in the code and i think I found where this is calculated(see below). Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you. Todd.

if ($coupon_result['coupon_type']=='S') {

$coupon_amount = $order->info['shipping_cost'];

} else {

$coupon_amount = $currencies->format($coupon_result['coupon_amount']) . ' ';

}

if ($coupon_result['coupon_type']=='P') $coupon_amount = $coupon_result['coupon_amount'] . '% ';

if ($coupon_result['coupon_minimum_order']>0) $coupon_amount .= 'on orders greater than ' . $coupon_result['coupon_minimum_order'];

if (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id'); //Fred - this was commented out before

$cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id']; //Fred ADDED, set the global and session variable

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error='.$this->code.'&error=' . urlencode(ERROR_REDEEMED_AMOUNT), 'SSL')); // Added in v5.13a by Rigadin

I got poking around catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php and fixed the problem from my previous post, I was hoping some kind soul would proofread my code and maybe we can get it into the next update.

I changed:

function pre_confirmation_check($order_total) {

global $customer_id;

return $this->calculate_credit($order_total);

}

TO:

function pre_confirmation_check(){

global $PHP_SELF;

$order_total=$this->get_order_total();

$od_amount = $this->calculate_credit($order_total);

return $od_amount;

}

the problem SEEMS to be this function was pulling the subtotal to do calculations around line 155.

$coupon_amount= tep_round($ot_coupon->pre_confirmation_check($order->info['subtotal']), $currencies->currencies[$currency]['decimal_places']); // $cc_id

I think I can pull out the 'subtotal' from the line above also.

I appears to work.... ANY comments? Thank you. Lildog

Hello,

I have installed the CCGV version 5.16 by BlueNoteMKVI dated 8 Feb 2006, using instructions from CCGV Manual Instructions Version 2 by deathgod dated 30 Jun 2006.

So far everything is working find, but I have a small question. In ADMIN --> Modules --> Payment I have a module called: "Credit Class Error". I don't know what is this for. I have tried the CCGV system while this module is installed and also when it is removed, looks like everything is working fine, and I have noticed no change while installing or removing this module.

Could someone please tell us what is this and how should this be used, since I have noticed other users had the same question but there were no answer so far.

Thanks again for all your support.

Regards,

Regards,

Hello,

I have installed the CCGV version 5.16 by BlueNoteMKVI dated 8 Feb 2006, using instructions from CCGV Manual Instructions Version 2 by deathgod dated 30 Jun 2006.

So far everything is working find, but I have a small question. In ADMIN --> Modules --> Payment I have a module called: "Credit Class Error". I don't know what is this for. I have tried the CCGV system while this module is installed and also when it is removed, looks like everything is working fine, and I have noticed no change while installing or removing this module.

Could someone please tell us what is this and how should this be used, since I have noticed other users had the same question but there were no answer so far.

Thanks again for all your support.

Regards,

I have exactly the same problem as you. Did you find the solution??

Me, I spent 3 days in it but couldnot find the solution. In Admin module, i see "Credit Class Error", so i cannot install and configure this contribution.

This message "Credit Class Error" is contained inside the file : ccerr.php (error message file)

I read all the topic and did not find answer to this problem. Can someone help pls????

Hello -- I have just installed this contrib - it is great, but when i go to admin - modules - order total, the only thing that is listed is "Discount Coupons" "sort order 4" -- and nothing else. If you view the source, it stops after sort order 4.

Help!!! All my order total modules are gone!!! I cannot chose sort order for shipping or anything!!!

THanks for any assistance!!!

I figured it out!!! Thanks anyway!!!

If anyone else is having this problem:

I had a copy of the ot_coupon.php file in the modules/ directory, named ot_couponORG.php and it was making everything dissappear!! Once i took out that file, it was all better!!!

Thanks anyway!!!

:o)

I have exactly the same problem as you. Did you find the solution??

Me, I spent 3 days in it but couldnot find the solution. In Admin module, i see "Credit Class Error", so i cannot install and configure this contribution.

This message "Credit Class Error" is contained inside the file : ccerr.php (error message file)

I read all the topic and did not find answer to this problem. Can someone help pls????

Unfortunately no clues so far.

I will let you know if I find anything.

Regards,

borghe,

I just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU for your efforts to fix these bugs! They've been driving me crazy for the last 8 months, and my online store - www.tokyofantasy.com has been running with these bugs present for the past 8 months!

I tried for days to find these bugs without success, but you nailed the problem prefectly!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Ok, there are over 200 pages of posts here and I seem to be unable to get the forum search to come up with anything useful so I'm posting this question anyway :D.

I have the system up and running fine. No errors or anything. The problem I have is during checkout. When a customer goes to check out and gets to the payment detail screen and they enter in a coupon code, since the payment is defaulted to credit card, they get an error that they must first enter their credit card information. If they enter the CC info and then enter the coup code (clicking the redeem button), it re-totals correctly and basically refreshes the checkout screen with the new total where they have to enter in their credit card again.

Basically, the routine goes: Choose shipping method --> Enter credit card info --> redeem coupon --> re-enter credit card info --> confirm --> checkout.

Now, this works but it is very inconvenient for the customer to have to enter and re-enter their CC info. Is this the way this is supposed to work? Is there anyway to have them redeem the coupon prior to having to enter credit card info other than choosing a different payment method that doesn't require user input?

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks