• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

hi,

i am getting a error ONLY when i am logged in in the frontend.

The right column does not display, instead it says:

1146 - Table 'matthias.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

I did install the SQL. I did check to be sure and the table COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER does exist.

What is wrong?

i ran into this problem too, what i did was, i went into the DB using phpMyAdmin, I deleted all of the coupon tables and ran the sql again, it seemed to fix it just fine.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

im having a problem with coupons. When i enter the coupon on the order form and hit redeem, i get an error saying "The coupon has been successfully applied for <br>***HOWEVER:No reduction available, please see the coupon restrictions***". I then need to re-enter the coupon and hit redeem a 2nd time, and then will it say the coupon has been successfully applied, and will add the coupon to the basket.

I searched the forums and found that a few others had the same problem, and there were 2 fixes for it. But i tried both, and none helped.

I dont have many contributions installed. Registers global patch, PWA, paypal IPN, some zone contrib for shipping, pm2checkout, and a contrib that logs failed orders. Thats about it.

From what i remember reading a few days ago, a new update for this voucher contrib was in the works. I was wondering if my problem is one of the issues that will be looked into, because other then that, this contribution works great.

Hi!

I installed CCGV 5.15 but are experiencing a little annoying problem.

1. When on Checkout Payment page, I tick the "Tick to use Gift Voucher Account Balance" and proceeds to the Checkout Confirmation page. But in the order total list the amount from the account balance is not deducted.....

2. I then press the back button in IE and ticks it one more time, and then everything shows up fine in the order total list.

Please, anyone got a clue about what's wrong at what to search for? is it a problem with ot_gv.php ?

PS! Both checkout_payment.php and _confirmation.php have been copied straight from the contribution without any modifications...

can anyone confirm i should NOT copy the (admin)/includes/functions/general.php included in this contribution to my Oscommerce site?

Can anyone confirm this please?

Matthias Thoen

my contribution: Photo Gallery for osCommerce

--check my homepage in my CARD--

Hi Guys,

I am almost turning crazy !

And before the men in White come and take me, I'd like to understand this.

In the CCGV I got following things:

SETUP RECALCULATE TAX -> None

Sub-Total: 100.00 EUR

Discount Coupons [ 40 % Discount ] : - 40.00 EUR

Flat Rate (Best Way): 5.80 EUR

[WRONG!]-------->Incl. 16% VAT.: 14.59 EUR

[right!]-------->Total: 65.80 EUR

SETUP RECALCULATE TAX -> Standard

Sub-Total: 100.00 EUR

Discount Coupons [ 40 % Discount ] : - 40.00 EUR

Flat Rate (Best Way): 5.80 EUR

[right!]-------->Incl. 16% VAT.: 9.08 EUR

[WRONG!]-------->Total: 60.28 EUR

My Prod Prices as my shipping cost are already including 16% VAT.

So if you count it manually:

CALCULATING TOTAL : (100-40)+5.8 = 65.8

CALCULATING INCL. TAX : 65.8 - ((65.8*100)/116) = 9.08

so where is the problem, who can help and why me ???

How can I fix this, please...

Please any advices are welcome and helpfull !!!

Well, it seems that I found it out.

I SETUP RECALCULATE TAX -> Standard then in modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php I comment the line :

//$order->info['total'] -= $tod_amount; // have to modify total also

After having making some crosschecks it works(*), so my next question will be why this line was here....

Maybe due to the fact of my Bizz logic: I am offering discount on Subtotal not on xtra expenses

here the result :

Sub-Total: 271.95 EUR

Discount Coupons [ 40 % Discount ] : - 108.78 EUR

Flat Rate: 5.80 EUR

Incl. 16% VAT.: 23.31 EUR

Total: 168.97 EUR

(*)Please note that I am "only" using discount at this time so no coupons. So you may have to modify something else for your purpose.

im having a problem with coupons. When i enter the coupon on the order form and hit redeem, i get an error saying "The coupon has been successfully applied for <br>***HOWEVER:No reduction available, please see the coupon restrictions***". I then need to re-enter the coupon and hit redeem a 2nd time, and then will it say the coupon has been successfully applied, and will add the coupon to the basket.

I just installed 5.15 and noticed the same problem. I spent some time trying to fix it, and now it seems to work.

I'm not posting anything official, since I started using OSC since a week and don't really know how bugfixes sould be handled... anyway, here's how I solved the problem ;)

If you notice, it was as if the function printing the error message was "one step behind". In fact it was using the global variable $cc_id before actually updating it with the right value.

So, after A LOT of stupid debugging, I just edited ONE line in catalog/include/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php

Delete line 155:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id');
$cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id']; // DELETE THIS LINE!

if ( strlen($cc_id)>0 && $coupon_amount==0 ) {

And copy it just a couple of lines before (around line 143):

global $order,$ot_coupon,$currency;

$cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id']; // HERE IT IS!
$coupon_amount= tep_round($ot_coupon->pre_confirmation_check($order->info['subtotal']), $currencies->currencies[$currency]['decimal_places']); // $cc_id

This seemed to fix it. Hope it can be useful to you.

I have to advise you that I don't know if this fix could end up breaking something else. As far as my experience goes, everything seem to work fine. ;)

Bye

HELP.

I have installed the WPP with CCGV - works good so far. (I even found the solution for passing the correct order total after CCGV discounts to the paypal).

PROBLEM: When using PAYPAL express checkout and the customer is directed back to the store to complete the checkout process - the CCGV REDEEM COUPON area has dissapeared. (Bad!) The only thing on the payment page is the order coment field and the continue button.

When NOT using PayPal express check out, the CCGV Redeem coupon area is there and it works. (Good!)

I suspect i need to edit my checkout_payment.php file and reorder one of the two mods in order to get the CCGV field to show up durring express checkout.

thanks.

i ran into this problem too, what i did was, i went into the DB using phpMyAdmin, I deleted all of the coupon tables and ran the sql again, it seemed to fix it just fine.

I am having the same problem and have tried this several times and it does nothing.......

Any one have any idea what is going on???

Help please.

I'm working with CCGV 5.11 and so far it works as I want it to. However, I've come across a bit of a snag that I was hoping someone could help me with.

Here's what I'm currently seeing on the checkout_confirmation page.

Sub-Total: $134.90

Discount Coupons:newcust: -$5.00

7% GST + 8% PST: $20.24

Total: $150.14

However, as you can see the tax is currently being calculated on the sub-total amount, not the amount after the discount is applied. I would like the system to take the sub-total, subtract the discount amount and then calculate the tax based on the tax calculations.

So in essence, the page should look like this:

Sub-Total: $134.90

Discount Coupons:newcust: -$5.00

7% GST + 8% PST: $19.49

Total: $149.39

Any ideas on what I need to do to accomplish this??? Your help is appreciated.

ok, outside of the french problem in the admin, i only have one other problem and it is all working.

What might I have missed to get this on the checkout_payment.php

TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE

thanx

:)

ok, outside of the french problem in the admin, i only have one other problem and it is all working.

What might I have missed to get this on the checkout_payment.php

TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE

thanx

:)

Hi there, I had the same problem and found out that:

in .../languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php a variable TEXT_ENTER_COUPON_CODE is defined. I have not found TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE in any of the CCGV files so i asumed this is a bug. I changed the code in /catalog/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php around line 81 to:

$selection_string .= TEXT_ENTER_COUPON_CODE . tep_draw_input_field('gv_redeem_code') . '';

The correct text displays now in the checkout proces left to the inputfield for your code.

Regards,

Hubert.

can anyone confirm i should NOT copy the (admin)/includes/functions/general.php included in this contribution to my Oscommerce site?

Hi there,

I did NOT use the general.php provided with the CCGV 5.15 contrib. It was to far way off of my own general.php. The contrib is working fine for me now (except some minor issues) so i assume this general.php is from an earlier version and the functions in this file are now incorporated in other files in the contrib...(my guess!!!).

Regards,

Hubert

Hi there, I had the same problem and found out that:

in .../languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php a variable TEXT_ENTER_COUPON_CODE is defined. I have not found TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE in any of the CCGV files so i asumed this is a bug. I changed the code in /catalog/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php around line 81 to:

$selection_string .= TEXT_ENTER_COUPON_CODE . tep_draw_input_field('gv_redeem_code') . '';

The correct text displays now in the checkout proces left to the inputfield for your code.

Regards,

Hubert.

thank you for your help, this thing was driving me nuts, all is well and seems to be ok now, thanks again :)

Ok just for kicks I deleted everything and started fresh. Loaded oscommerce and then ccgv 5.15. made the edits as per install instructions and then loaded the SQL. What do I get now???? THIS:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home2/dfacetro/public_html/cart/admin/includes/functions/general.php:18) in /home2/dfacetro/public_html/cart/admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 25

What the hell is going on??? No matter what I do I can not get this thing to work. :angry:

I am also having trouble. Wish there was an error free package to install.

Your problem looks like it is in the general.php file (see previous posts). Just remove the CCGV stuff from the general.php file.

Your problem looks like it is in the general.php file (see previous posts). Just remove the CCGV stuff from the general.php file.

Isnt that the truth!!! Seems like it would not be hard to put one togather (if you knew what you were doing) but I am a total noob when it comes to this stuff.

I have spent way too much time trying to get this thing working. Someone please help!!

hi,

when i have a gift voucher in my account, and i buy an item that is more expensive then the amount of my voucher, there is no calculation off the amount i still have to pay (ordertotal - voucher amount).

What can i do about that?

Matthias Thoen

my contribution: Photo Gallery for osCommerce

--check my homepage in my CARD--

Thanks That did the trick. (except I took it out of the add_ccgvdc files instead)

Also applied all the other fixes that I could find and packed them in a file (CCGV5.15a) and tried to upload it. Not sure if it takes a while to show up or has to be approved........

Please people take the time to update the files and upload them!!! I spent a full day messing with this problem and it was a simple fix that should have already been made!!!

Doing this also keeps the treads shorter!! Not a lot of repeated questions!!

Thanks to all that helped. :thumbsup:

Thanks That did the trick. (except I took it out of the add_ccgvdc files instead)

Also applied all the other fixes that I could find and packed them in a file (CCGV5.15a) and tried to upload it. Not sure if it takes a while to show up or has to be approved........

Please people take the time to update the files and upload them!!! I spent a full day messing with this problem and it was a simple fix that should have already been made!!!

Doing this also keeps the treads shorter!! Not a lot of repeated questions!!

Thanks to all that helped. :thumbsup:

Hi Shane

I have tried to install this contrib 4 times without success. Your package should have appeared straight away. Could you please try again?