BOX_COUPON_ADMIN

BOX_GV_ADMIN_QUEUE

BOX_GV_ADMIN_MAIL

BOX_GV_ADMIN_SENT

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh ha, i got it, thanx anywho, seems i had 2 languages folders in the admin section, one was spelled wrong, that just happen to be the one i was uploading to.

Man, is it just me, or does everyone start going loonie around this time of year?

:)

hi there, i was looking at the checkout_payment.php in the CCGV and starting at around line 105 it has this......but it is showing grey and not orange , the part i have highlighted in red is the part that is showing grey and now orange

<script language="javascript"><!--
var selected;
[color=#FF0000]<?php // #################### Added CGV ###################### ?>
var submitter = null;
function submitFunction() {
  submitter = 1;
  }
<?php // #################### End Added CGV ###################### ?>[/color]function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {
 if (!selected) {
if (document.getElementById) {
  selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');
} else {
  selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];
}
 }

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';
 object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';
 selected = object;

// one button is not an array
 if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {
document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;
 } else {
document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;
 }
}

function rowOverEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';
}

function rowOutEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';
}
//--></script>

ahhh ha, i got it, thanx anywho, seems i had 2 languages folders in the admin section, one was spelled wrong, that just happen to be the one i was uploading to.

Man, is it just me, or does everyone start going loonie around this time of year?

:)

Yeah that one got me too. The real folder is called languages and they named it language. One lil character throws off the whole works! heh.

hi there, i was looking at the checkout_payment.php in the CCGV and starting at around line 105 it has this......but it is showing grey and not orange , the part i have highlighted in red is the part that is showing grey and now orange

<script language="javascript"><!--
var selected;
[color=#FF0000]<?php // #################### Added CGV ###################### ?>
var submitter = null;
function submitFunction() {
  submitter = 1;
  }
<?php // #################### End Added CGV ###################### ?>[/color]function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {
 if (!selected) {
if (document.getElementById) {
  selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');
} else {
  selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];
}
 }

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';
 object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';
 selected = object;

// one button is not an array
 if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {
document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;
 } else {
document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;
 }
}

function rowOverEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';
}

function rowOutEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';
}
//--></script>

My turn to go loonie cuz I have no idea what you're asking. :lol:

Hey all...

My checkout payment page does not show the "Congratulations you have redemed message."

Everything works fine, the coupons pass, it's just a problem of the customer not getting this message for confirmation. The only thing it displays is the words "Coupon Redemption". I have used the checkout_payment.php from the contribution. Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Always greatful,

Moon

"Woohoo, Just Havin Funnn!"

Tec,

When applying the mods, I suspect you have missed a tag that switches from HTML back to PHP (<? Or <?php) this could be anywhere as checkout_payment calls so much but checkout the following first?

\includes\classes\order_total.php (around line 99)

\includes\modules\order_total\ot_coupon.php(around line 76)

\includes\modules\order_total\ot_gv.php(around line 160)

moonbeam.

I have used the checkout_payment.php from the contribution. Any ideas on what might be wrong?
which contribution as there are not quite a few?

Don?t think I have seen this problem before but finding where this message (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR) is generated, it is displayed from the standard payment get_error() so I would search for calls to that and work back from there.

HTH

Si.

I expect you have a coding issue with this (may also be missing in that version) check it against the code in "Clickable link in Email Fix" contribution.

HTH

Si.

Thanks! I have found out what it was now, It was a coding issue!

If somebody else have the same problem, this is the fix..

In file:

/includes/functions/general.php

Add:

define('SECURITY_CODE_LENGTH', '10');

/Peter

Thanks! I have found out what it was now, It was a coding issue!

If somebody else have the same problem, this is the fix..

In file:

/includes/functions/general.php

Add:

define('SECURITY_CODE_LENGTH', '10');

/Peter

There are no defines in the general.php file, where is the define called from to create the fix that you mentioning. I've looked at your original post regarding why you put this fix in place but it seems that something doesn't make sense considering there are no other defines within general.php. I suspect that the fix may only affect something else. I've installed the 5.14 on my site and all the fixes and except for the stupid error I'm hunting about the total price not greater than the voucher value, it works exactly as it is supposed to on MS2. If you've installed it on a clean install, then I don't understand why this define is placed in an area where no other defines exist......?

Chris

Chris,

The code that generates the coupon code is added in general.php, the only thing missing in the instructions was defining the "SECURITY_CODE_LENGTH", therefor I did add it.

But now I have a new problem, when enabling the "Downloadable Products" it jumps straight to checkout_payment.php instead of checkout_shipping.php.

The problem is probably in includes/classes/shopping_cart.php, but does anyone know what to change in that file?

Can I overwrite it whit the original osC file, or does it contain relevant code making the CCGV contribution stop working properly? :blush:

/Peter

i tried to do a search, but i cannot narrow my search terms enough..

is it possible to only install the part that offers the gift vouchers? i do not need the credit class, i already have a perfect system for it..

On starting, fan turns, screen comes on

Does a memory check OK

Sees athlon 3200+ at 2ghz

Checks IDE 0 and One - recognition

Then it gives the error message ?WHAT IS IT?? with a speaker beep (a double one).

It doesn't get to the boot to floppy stage.

The only bios option that i can see is to press f11 to enter boot mode - i do this and a message states it will enter boot mode - or the like. But it never shows a menu. HANG/reboot?

The manual suggests pressing 'f2' (and from posts online) but f2 does nothing, neither does 'del' or 'f1' only f11 registers a keypress. i know the keyboard is working since if i hit pause, i slow the startup down as is meant to happen.

petsk,

I don?t use download system but is that not correct? If you only have download items does why would you need their delivery info? Hopefully irishcavan or scottsw will be able to help as they are using downloads and have asked questions regarding this system.

Eww,

I?m afraid it?s an all or nothing install BUT you can just setup the gift voucher section and even if you setup both, if you do not create any coupons then none can be entered. Think you may have to change some of the text in /includes/language/ especially the FAQ stuff.

HTH

Si.

Eww,

I?m afraid it?s an all or nothing install BUT you can just setup the gift voucher section and even if you setup both, if you do not create any coupons then none can be entered. Think you may have to change some of the text in /includes/language/ especially the FAQ stuff.

turning those functions on/off wasn't really a worry, i would just like to cut down on the installation time :lol:

is there a contribution out there that offers only the gift vouchers?

Hi Guys-- I've been searching and sifting through this forum looking for a solution to the following issue, but alas-- there are 161 pages in this thread and reading them all is going to kill my whole day... so here goes:

I'm using CCGV 5.13 (not sure if a, b, or c, I forget). Everything works fine all the way through checkout-- discounts are applied correctly, etc. The problem lies in both the invoice and in the "Order Process" emails that get sent out-- the discount is applied on it's own line below the total, rather than showing up and then getting subtracted from the total. So my invoice bottom line looks like this:

Sub-Total: $39.80

United Parcel Service (1 x 10.5lbs) (Standard Shipping): $18.95

Total: $58.75

Discount Coupons:050858: -$8.81

where it should be:

Total: $49.94

or something along those lines.

The way it is now, my client's bookkeeper has to bust out the calculator everytime when reconciling orders, which adds lots of extra time onto her workday. Does anyone have a solution for this?

For those waiting for the voucher fix, I'm still actively working on the solution. Part of the problem is finding where it passes the data to paypal module. I'm seeing most of error detects but nothing that points to

If voucher < than total = dump data>check_success.php which is invalid.

I'm still pluggin away to find the issue.

thanks Kittmaster

may the force with you.....

i gave up because it was giving me headaches... good luck

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Hi Guys-- I've been searching and sifting through this forum looking for a solution to the following issue, but alas-- there are 161 pages in this thread and reading them all is going to kill my whole day... so here goes:

I'm using CCGV 5.13 (not sure if a, b, or c, I forget). Everything works fine all the way through checkout-- discounts are applied correctly, etc. The problem lies in both the invoice and in the "Order Process" emails that get sent out-- the discount is applied on it's own line below the total, rather than showing up and then getting subtracted from the total. So my invoice bottom line looks like this:

Total: $58.75

where it should be:

Total: $49.94

or something along those lines.

The way it is now, my client's bookkeeper has to bust out the calculator everytime when reconciling orders, which adds lots of extra time onto her workday. Does anyone have a solution for this?

in the admin panel, goto modules -> order total. adjust things accordingly there.

I've installed a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113 and then added ccgv and after commenting a few duplicate code entries in the general.php file I finally got the stie to load, Then I tried to load the admin page looks like I have some more work to do...:)

When loading the admin console I get this msg to the browser:

1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

insert into coupon_gv_customer (customer_id, amount) values ('', '')

My error logs show an error in the database.php file on line 107.

106 function tep_db_num_rows($db_query) {

107 return mysql_num_rows($db_query);

108 }

Anyone have a clue what it wrong here with this code??

tia

hedge

I've installed a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113 and then added ccgv and after commenting a few duplicate code entries in the general.php file I finally got the stie to load, Then I tried to load the admin page looks like I have some more work to do...:)

When loading the admin console I get this msg to the browser:

1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

insert into coupon_gv_customer (customer_id, amount) values ('', '')

My error logs show an error in the database.php file on line 107.

106 function tep_db_num_rows($db_query) {

107 return mysql_num_rows($db_query);

108 }

Anyone have a clue what it wrong here with this code??

tia

hedge

Hedge,

Ive not seen that before, does it fire every time you go into admin? just the gv admin page?

Only places that fires is in admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php in function ep_gv_account_update() (42 ish) or admin/gv_queue.php (53 ish).

at a guess its only when you enter the gv_admin.php page and the only way it can get in there is if you have action = confirmrelease and gid. So how the hell are you getting this? try to empty your browser cach etc OR you may have some end of if out of place. The top of the prog should look like the following...

HTH

Si.

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']=='confirmrelease' && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['gid'])) {
$gv_query=tep_db_query("select release_flag from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_QUEUE . " where unique_id='".$HTTP_GET_VARS['gid']."'");
$gv_result=tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
if ($gv_result['release_flag']=='N') { 
  $gv_query=tep_db_query("select customer_id, amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_QUEUE ." where unique_id='".$HTTP_GET_VARS['gid']."'");
  if ($gv_resulta=tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query)) {
  $gv_amount = $gv_resulta['amount'];
  //Let's build a message object using the email class
  $mail_query = tep_db_query("select customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_email_address from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $gv_resulta['customer_id'] . "'");
  $mail = tep_db_fetch_array($mail_query);
  $message = TEXT_REDEEM_COUPON_MESSAGE_HEADER;
  $message .= sprintf(TEXT_REDEEM_COUPON_MESSAGE_AMOUNT, $currencies->format($gv_amount));
  $message .= TEXT_REDEEM_COUPON_MESSAGE_BODY;
  $message .= TEXT_REDEEM_COUPON_MESSAGE_FOOTER;

///die(TEXT_REDEEM_COUPON_SUBJECT.'#'.$message);

$mimemessage = new email(array('X-Mailer: osCommerce bulk mailer'));
  // add the message to the object
  $mimemessage->add_text($message);
  $mimemessage->build_message();

$mimemessage->send($mail['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $mail['customers_lastname'], $mail['customers_email_address'], '', EMAIL_FROM, TEXT_REDEEM_COUPON_SUBJECT );
  $gv_amount=$gv_resulta['amount'];
  $gv_query=tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id='".$gv_resulta['customer_id']."'");
  $customer_gv=false;
  $total_gv_amount=0;
  if ($gv_result=tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query)) {
	$total_gv_amount=$gv_result['amount'];
	$customer_gv=true;
  }	
  $total_gv_amount=$total_gv_amount+$gv_amount;
  if ($customer_gv) {
	$gv_update=tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " set amount='".$total_gv_amount."' where customer_id='".$gv_resulta['customer_id']."'");
  } else {
	$gv_insert=tep_db_query("insert into " .TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " (customer_id, amount) values ('".$gv_resulta['customer_id']."','".$total_gv_amount."')");
  }
	$gv_update=tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_QUEUE . " set release_flag='Y' where unique_id='".$HTTP_GET_VARS['gid']."'");
  }
}
 }

Hedge,

Ive not seen that before, does it fire every time you go into admin?

[

scranmer,

Thx for the reply, and yup it is! Unfortunately I have this error every time I try to load the admin page. And there is another thread where another user having the same problem see here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0entry760431

thx again

hedge

Edited by hedge

I recently installed the gift voucher contribution for a customer. He's just emailed me this query:

"I?ve been testing gift vouchers again as I have had some purchases.

Seems to work OK if the customer purchase is greater than the value of voucher. It then prompts for a credit card details which is used to pay the outstanding balance and shipping costs.

When the basket value is less than the voucher value it still needs credit card details to pay for shipping but it does not prompt for any card details.

Any chance you could take a look at this so it always asks for card details? (as vouchers cannot be redeemed against shipping costs)."

Does this make sense to anybody else, and is there a way to remedy this query?

Thanks a lot.

I've installed a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113 and then added ccgv and after commenting a few duplicate code entries in the general.php file I finally got the stie to load,

hedge

Hi there, I am also getting an error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/www/jgsales/includes/functions/general.php:18) in /home/www/jgsales/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36

my problem is though, is that i cant open my general.php, everytime i try to open it to look at it, my editor crashes, I tried looking at it in note pad, but i couldnt make heads or tails of the file

Hi there, I am also getting an error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/www/jgsales/includes/functions/general.php:18) in /home/www/jgsales/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36

my problem is though, is that i cant open my general.php, everytime i try to open it to look at it, my editor crashes, I tried looking at it in note pad, but i couldnt make heads or tails of the file

Well the problem with the crashing app when U general.php seems pretty simple, use ftp and download the file so you can open it and comment out the code that is duplicated in the add_ccgvdc_application_top.php file. Then upload it. If ya can't open the file after downloading it ya might try Linux. Seems that notepad and the os that it came with should be you first fix, lol!!

HTH

hedge

PS. I used to be a victim of ncle Bill's too and I know how painful it can be...- L8r

I recently installed the gift voucher contribution for a customer. He's just emailed me this query:

"I?ve been testing gift vouchers again as I have had some purchases.

Seems to work OK if the customer purchase is greater than the value of voucher. It then prompts for a credit card details which is used to pay the outstanding balance and shipping costs.

When the basket value is less than the voucher value it still needs credit card details to pay for shipping but it does not prompt for any card details.

Any chance you could take a look at this so it always asks for card details? (as vouchers cannot be redeemed against shipping costs)."

Does this make sense to anybody else, and is there a way to remedy this query?

Thanks a lot.

Look back a few pages I have already looked into and answered this before, I added some "basic" code that would solve this.

HTH

Si.