• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Hi,

I'm back again!

I started again with a fresh install of osC and V5.13d of CCGV.

I followed the instructions to the letter but I still get the following error messages:

On site:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/epp/public_html/osc/includes/functions/general.php:17) in /home/epp/public_html/osc/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36

On admin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/epp/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/general.php:18) in /home/epp/public_html/osc/admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 25

Any ideas?

Will

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Does anyone have an SQL file that will change the French text in the database back to English? I am not able to read or speak French and it seems the sql file from the last version added the fields to the DB in French. :(

HELP!!!

Kevin

I am running AUthorize.net with curl fix latested.

I install Credit class over it but at check out I get an error saying Authorize can not connect to server. Ok.

So I changed back catalog/checkout_process.php back to before I added it and Authorize now works again but of course Class does not.

I have tried multiple times with a compare program but can not get the two to mach. I always just get errors.

Could Some please post your catalog/checkout_process.php here if you are running the Authorize.net contrib with this?

Huge help. Been struggiling with this for a week now.

I'm just doing a quick evaluation of this extension, so that I can help direct my client on what this extension will do. I've read most of the install.html file. I have only one question at this point: Can a credit voucher be created for people who are not yet customers? (One major reason to issue a credit voucher is to gain new customers) The scenario I would like to implement is this:

1) Create a credit voucher

2) Email it to a prospective customer

3) Allow that customer to create an account and then use the credit voucher that was emailed to them.

Is that possible with this contrib?

Thanks in advance!

-david

Is it possible to create a coupon only valid when customer using AMEX/Discover card to make the purchase? My Visa/Mastercard monthly limit is kind of low, so I have to encourage my customers to using AMEX or Discover.

Thanks...

im still have trouble with CCGV 5.13d with a fresh install (of both OsC and CCGV) i still get the same blank screen in admin and now on the main site.

im running it on a windows server with IIS6 PHP4.3 (i think) and MYSQL 3.23 and i have direct access to the server its self.

any ideas? please some one help no oneas answer a single one of my post with this issue.

Edited by n1codemus

im still have trouble with CCGV 5.13d with a fresh install (of both OsC and CCGV) i still get the same blank screen in admin and now on the main site.

im running it on a windows server with IIS6 PHP4.3 (i think) and MYSQL 3.23 and i have direct access to the server its self.

any ideas? please some one help no oneas answer a single one of my post with this issue.

I found that on a clean install when I copied the general.php files from the package I got errors, but when I restored the original general.php files that came in ocs it worked fine.

HTH

Kevin

I have the same problem as many people that have wrote it about the error message for:

On site:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/site/public_html/osc/includes/functions/general.php:17) in /home/site/public_html/osc/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36

On admin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/site/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/general.php:18) in /home/site/public_html/osc/admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 25

Has anyone found a fix for this problem? The more I look into it, the general and applicatio_top share the same code for create_coupon_code() and many others...? Not sure how to fix this, if anyone has a fix it will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Dr. DK

There really isn't any fix for this anywhere, searched the forums through and coundn't find anything on it!

Edited by Dr. DK

Sincerely,

Dr. DK

I think that there is a problem in the newest file (d), which has duplicate class functions inside the general.php and add_ccgvdc_application_top.php, so as a class can only be registered to PHP once, PHP suddenly interrupts and drops the error message! Anyone has a quick fix for it?

Sincerely,

Dr. DK

I found that on a clean install when I copied the general.php files from the package I got errors, but when I restored the original general.php files that came in ocs it worked fine.

HTH

Kevin

I copied the general.php files from the original oscommerce and was able to enter the admin section.

Thanks Kevin.

These are the two files I replaced:

catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

catalog/includes/functions/general.php

I copied the general.php files from the original oscommerce and was able to enter the admin section.

Thanks Kevin.

These are the two files I replaced:

catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

catalog/includes/functions/general.php

The above was to fix:

On site:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/site/public_html/osc/includes/functions/general.php:17) in /home/site/public_html/osc/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 36

On admin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_coupon_code() (previously declared in /home/site/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/general.php:18) in /home/site/public_html/osc/admin/includes/add_ccgvdc_application_top.php on line 25

hmmm this is intresting.

if i got in to application_top.php in admin/includes and comment out the line that says

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'add_ccgvdc_application_top.php');  // ICW CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Addittion

my admin loads, so obviously its some where in there

help?

++++EDIT+++++

ok that was on a fresh install if i revert back to my orginal install it does nothing :-(

I am finding this to be a problem as well.... if I comment it out of the admin/includes/application_top.php admin loads. ANyone?

well I replaced the admin/includes/functions/general.php with my original and I no longer get the error im my previous post...is ther a fix for this?

And I also noted that this file that comes with the contribution also has code for B2B which I do not have installed??? ##Added B2B suite ##

as well as other contributions.... is there an u pdated general.php for just teh CC&GV module??

I am finding this to be a problem as well.... if I comment it out of the admin/includes/application_top.php admin loads. ANyone?

I've got a *working* (crosses fingers) version of CCGV from a while back that I'm not tinkering with, thank you very much! But that suggests to me that you need to look at that file to see what the problem might be. Good luck!

Susan

Hi susan I think the general.php file is culprit as the one included is heavily altered for several other contributions as well.... so using mine with out Gyakutsuki fix and so far everything works great!

ok sorry for all the posts one last thing in my admin I have 2 lines written in french... my french is bad I know these are for the gift vouhcer and for welcome coupon but I can not rememebr the english version. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Offrir un ch?que cadeau

Offrir un ch?que cadeau

Veuillez indiquer le montant du ch?que cadeau que vous voulez offrir ? un nouveau client.

Mettre 0 si vous ne voulez pas offrir de ch?que cadeau

Offrir un coupon de r?duction

Pour offrir un coupon de r?duction a un nouveau client veuillez entrer le code du coupon de r?duction.

Laisser vide si vous ne voulez pas offrir de coupon de r?duction

Hi susan I think the general.php file is culprit as the one included is heavily altered for several other contributions as well.... so using mine with out Gyakutsuki fix and so far everything works great!

i need to get mine working can you tell me exactly what you did on what lines in what files please thanks

The admin options for CCDV are in French.? Anyone know how to change the language to English?

Thanks.

What I did was to use Rigadins download and opened the same file(s)

catalog/includes/modules/ot_coupon.php around line 556

catalog/includes/modules/ot_gv.php around line 321

and after this line of the following 2 files

function install() {

I copied the english from this file to the updated one that portion if the files.

Then I uploaded these files... but then you have to go into admin panel and remove the module and reinstall it by clicking on the green plus sign... then you should see it in english

Hope you were able to follow that

Maddie

Edited by MzBeanz

i need to get mine working can you tell me exactly what you did on what lines in what files please thanks

Hi Chris all I did was to use my General.php file from Rigadin 22 Apr 2005 - Full package 5.13 It would be nice to have the file updated for just this but that is beyond my scope of php.

tested it and so far it all works.

Jans,

How did you fix the french problem you had before? I also have french text inside the admin menu for the coupon module just like you did.

And also I have  Vouchers/Coupons menu  twice like you did (but that is not a big problem)

I really want to get rid of hte french text , please help!

This is a bit tricky, I have to be carefull what I say here, but it looks to be the right place and way to overcome the problem.

The French variables can be found in the DataBase for CCGV itself and you will have to look at the fields in the database configuration and specifically to the configuration_group_id field.

So looking at this it should be possible to find them back also in the SQL file that creates the table structure for you at install.

Ther you will find at records 143, 144 your first set of frenc descriptions and then again at records 170, 171 or 172, 173 ( I've deleted the last 2 to check if I was at the right place )

Now, which records are used I don't know but what I do know is that you can alter the descriptions using a decent SQL admin center ( EMS MySQL Manager is one of them )

The records that are unused can be safely removed, but which ones they are I can't say, perhaps someone else can point me in the right direction ?

I am havign troubles with the math, please check my setting to see if they are correct to what functionality i am trying to get.

Say the customer bought 45 dollars of items. The coupon was 50% off. And the Gift voucher was 5.00. The shipping was 15.00 I want the coupon to be handled before the voucher and for the tax to be calculated after the 5.00 and the discount is deducted. Here are my settings:

Discount Coupons 740

Gift Vouchers 760

Shipping 850

Sub-Total 1

Tax 800

Total 900

Discount Coupon

Display Total

true

Sort Order

Include Shipping

false