osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone check out using just GV w/ Tax in cart?

I am being forced to choose a payment option even though there is enough money in account, but only when there is tax. It does not apply anything to payment method but still requires me to check it if item is taxable....?

osC Contributions I have published.

Note: Some I only provided minor changes, updates or additions!

For a quick fix you can edit the paypal module.

/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php

comment out lines 89 & 90

tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('shipping', number_format($order->info['shipping_cost'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .

and replace them with this line

tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', number_format(($order->info['total']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .

What this does is just send the total to paypal and doesnt break it down into total and shipping.

If you look at the code in line 89 it works it out by deducting the shipping from the total so thats how you end up with a negative figure in paypal.

HTH

Simon

Thanks SMAX. I havn't tried it yet, did someone else try it?

Also does anybody know how to get rid of paypal page if the order total is 0?

Thanks

Thanks but I've got that working- what's happening now is that whether or not I'm actually using a gv or cc if I select 'check/money order' as my payment then on the next page no type of payment shows up (at the customer end or at the Admin end) IF the order totals zero (which happens quite a bit as I offer downloadable freebies). If someone orders an actual product and the total is higher than zero it's fine and it's only been doing this since I installed the contrib. It's not something I can't work around it would just be alot easier if I didn't have to and I'm a little concerned that it may lead to a bigger problem at some point- this may be the symptom rather than the disease so to speak.

I didn't see a fix for this but I installed FreeshippingV5 and the issue is resolved as this works around it.

NEED HELP!!!

I get this error anytime a customer logs in to their account or when a new account is created. The table is created so I'm at a loss. Please help!!!

1146 - Table 'blacksw_osc2.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '749'

[TEP STOP]

NEED HELP!!!

I get this error anytime a customer logs in to their account or when a new account is created.  The table is created so I'm at a loss.  Please help!!!

1146 - Table 'blacksw_osc2.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '749'

[TEP STOP]

Did all of your sql not install? I think you need this but on my interface (phpMyAdmin) if one piece doesn't go through it holds up the rest so you may run into more problems with other bits that should have installed as well so you may want to go back over the order_total_gv sql file included:

CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_customer (

customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',

PRIMARY KEY (customer_id),

KEY customer_id (customer_id)

) TYPE=MyISAM;

Did all of your sql not install? I think you need this but on my interface (phpMyAdmin) if one piece doesn't go through it holds up the rest so you may run into more problems with other bits that should have installed as well so you may want to go back over the order_total_gv sql file included:

CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_customer (

customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',

PRIMARY KEY  (customer_id),

KEY customer_id (customer_id)

) TYPE=MyISAM;

Thanx but I found what I missed:

70) admin/includes/application_top.php (EDIT)

Add the following line to the end of the file just before the closing ?> tag

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'add_ccgvdc_application_top.php'); // ICW CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Addittion

one little line makes a big difference

I installed the latest package and the coupons seem to work but the vouchers dont. The math is outputting right, but when i checkout i first go to the payment option, it skips the shipping and in the payment there are no options? But when i confirm it says its been payed with cash on payment (the temp optioon im using) Even if i try to press shipping on the bottom it doesnt do anything. Maybe its the code? What page should i check?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Danny

Has anyone here been able to load the Total B2B mod with the CCGV installed already?

I would love to use the B2B pricing levels in addition to my perfectly working CCGV (great contrib) I have already loaded, but I am concerned about some of the code getting changed.

Thanks. Tyler

Is the issue of "0-weight product w/ attributes still asking for shipping page" fixed?

I thought I saw Strider mention that it was fixed in test code, and I'm wondering if there is some code to put in 510c that would fix it? My CCGV works great in all but the items with 0 weight + attributes.

I have a problem with ccgv-510b, i want add a model like discount code . So customer could input two discount coupon code. but not twice discount. Such as two absolute discount. any body could give me some suggestion? thank you so much!!!

This may be really stupid but here goes...

I installed the Dec 16, 2004 (version 5.11) of the Credit Class & Gift Voucher.

Apparently, something should be installed in admin/includes/modules, but none of the instructions/downloads contain anything in the "admin" directory other than a few files and 2 folders: "boxes" and "languages". No modules, and no instructions to install the modules!!

What am I missing here??

Please help! Thanks!

Anthony

Hi,

I have just installed a base version of 2.2.2 with the PayPal IPN moduled installed along with the latest version of this contrib.

My problem is a simple one, when I send out a gift certificate via the email functionality I get my redeem code no problem and can use the credit. However when I setup a product with the model number:GIFT_25 and successfully purchase it via PayPal I would then expect to see that it has been added to the queue under Gift Voucher Queue, but I get nothing in the queue, the Product is automatically being set to 'Delivered' by the PayPal IPN interface. Any ideas what I could have missed here? :blink:

You can take a look at this here: http://trailace.com/catalog/

Cheers,

Allan.

I have a problem with ccgv-510b, i want add a model like discount code . So customer could input two discount coupon code. but not twice discount. Such as two absolute discount. any body could give me some suggestion? thank you so much!!!

Thank you for any replies !

This may be really stupid but here goes...

I installed the Dec 16, 2004 (version 5.11) of the Credit Class & Gift Voucher.

Apparently, something should be installed in admin/includes/modules, but none of the instructions/downloads contain anything in the "admin" directory other than a few files and 2 folders: "boxes" and "languages". No modules, and no instructions to install the modules!!

What am I missing here??

Please help! Thanks!

Anthony

Anyone??

Hi All,

If a voucher completely covers the cost of a purchase I end up with "Payment Method: Credit Card" in order history, admin etc. which is a bit misleading & might alarm some dozy shoppers ;)

Can I fix this in checkout_process.php by:

replacing line 88 or thereabouts:

'payment_method' => $order->info['payment_method'],

with

'payment_method' => (($credit_covers) ? 'Credit Covers' : $order->info['payment_method']),

& replacing about line 251:

if (is_object($$payment)) {

with

if ((!$credit_covers) && (is_object($$payment))) {

I can't try this in my test store right now so can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks

Anna

HELP!

Our store was running fine, new setup with SSL, Simple Template System, no problems. OSC 2.2 MS2

However, once Credit Class & Gift Voucher were added, clicking on Checkout takes you to the Login page. (Vouchers etc. have been installed in admin)

Has anyone else run into a problem like this? any suggestions?

Thanks!

Linda

HELP!

Our store was running fine, new setup with SSL, Simple Template System, no problems. OSC 2.2 MS2

However, once Credit Class & Gift Voucher were added, clicking on Checkout takes you to the Login page. (Vouchers etc. have been installed in admin)

Has anyone else run into a problem like this? any suggestions?

Thanks!

Linda

Linda- check your email