• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

I'm about to attempt an install of a 2.2 OSC install with the following customizations:

PP IPN v2

FreeSHip

STS

Privacy & Conditions

has anyone experience any difficulties getting CC&GV to work with these other contribs? Just thought I'd check :)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to attempt an install of a 2.2 OSC install with the following customizations:

PP IPN v2

FreeSHip

STS

Privacy & Conditions

has anyone experience any difficulties getting CC&GV to work with these other contribs? Just thought I'd check :)

I have PP IPN and CCGV together, working fine. Can't say to the others, though. Just be sure to carefully implement what the docs say. Triple check your work.

Did a drop in, the weird thing I'm seeing is that in the control panel I see two sections for Vouchers/Coupons - that coupled with the fact that I can redeem coupons, but at checkout I'm not given the option to use them.

Hrmmm

Hi All,

Vin posted this message a while ago:

Using the very latest versions, on the checkout payment, if someone forgets to enter credit card info, and clicks REDEEM, it does not go through the proper credit card validation process, and I end up getting this message:

------

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again

------

Normally, if you click continue, you would get an alert to fill in the credit card info.

Has anyone got a fix for this, or is it just me?

Thanks

Does anyone know what to do about it, since I am having the same problem.

Ron P

Strider,

I just want to say that given the amount of work that you have put into this contribution already, it is amazing that you still have the time to answer questions. Kudos to you my friend, for your patience and understanding... ^_^

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gamers4/public_html/shop/admin/includes/languages/english.php:310) in /home/gamers4/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

What did i do wrong to pop this error????? I did just as the instructions said, however i found that there was already a :

71) admin/includes/column_left.php (EDIT)

Add the following line to the end of the file just before the closing ?> tag

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'gv_admin.php'); // ICW CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Addittion

so i didnt add it. That error comes up when i try saving the title when i edit it.

On Page Page 90 of this thread, I think it was IndianDruid, had a problem with checkout_shipping.php being bypassed during checkout. I read through all the rest of the thread and even went back to page 75, but never saw a resolution. I happen to be having that problem right now.

I know when I was setting up this contribution and debugging it, I enabled the download module in order to have a customer buy a voucher (and nothing else) and not have to pay for shipping (since there would be no need too)...I'm wondering if that somehow is where my problem lies... I was hoping the person who had that problem might post the fix, or pm me the resolution.

By the way...

Strider...you're doing an awesome job keeping up with all these questions considering Ian is off doing other things. Hang in there!!! You are appreciated!!

Teresa

Strider,

I have Linda's loaded MS2 with her shoppe enhancement controller and gift voucher package installed. I have encountered 3 major problems with the gift voucher/discount part. I read that there were some bugs fixed in your recent release of GV contribution. But since my version is heavily modified and I don't know much about the language itself, I'm having a hard time to find out which part of your contribution fixes which bug. This thread is so long now and it's really hard to follow up everything. If you could kindly point me to the corresponding post, I would really really appreciate.

Problem 1:

The link in the email with gift certificate code doesn't load. My customers have to manually copy paste the gv code.

Problem 2:

The restriction of coupon to category doesn't work. Even with restriction to certain categories, the coupon is always applied to the whole order, even including shipping. The restriction to product does work though.

Problem 3:

This problem happens on majority of my customers but with a few exception. Once a gift certificate is redeemed, the amount is not deducted from available credit. In other words, the gift certificate stays there no matter how many times you have used it. This is a major headache on my side because I have to go the database to manually adjust the available credit for each customer. To make it worse, I can't repeat the mistake. When I try it, the amount is always deducted and everything works great. It works for a few customers. But doesn't work for majority.

Thanks so much for your help.

Wendy

Hi Strider, Randy and everybody else!

Re-testing my shopping cart I have found the following problems. I browsed this thread (which is getting way too long now) and I have found nothing more than couple people complaining of the same problems. Please advise on the following:

1. My biggest problem at the moment is that whenever I checkout with an item that requires Tax calculation it won't allow me to go through the checkout_payment.php page. It comes back to it and complain:

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

When I do the same with an item that is not taxable no problem at all! I simply check the 'Use Gift Voucher account balance' checkbox and continue successfully.

2. If I want to use the voucher balance, I cannot use only part of the amount, it always uses the entire order amount. What if I want to split the order amount between my voucher and a credit card?

3. This is minor. However, when the admin creates a Gift Voucher and sends it via email. The voucher will be redeemable to whomever will claim it but it will not allow checkout to any other user except whomever the coupon was emailed to initially. Since we want to have promotions where we can print the Gift Voucher on a card and hand it out to people, it is a problem.

I read through the thread and please assume that all the basic settings like order total sort numbering, and latest installation are already taken care of.

Thanks!

Ron Peled

aceclimber: prob 1: well if you would like to code the thank you I suppose so. prob 2 no there is not a way to use more than one coupon per checkout. prob 3 it does already display the info in the shopping cart box

Sangam: Sounds like you didn't install it correctly. You might double check.

razorjack: sounds like you partially double installed but didn't complete the install of either time you installed it.

BearHappy: Thanks

wHiTeHaT: I think you will find it secure depending on how you implement it. Sorry to hear about your travails with oscnukelite

ttstitches: do the rest of your products have weight? that is what it sounds like.. if they are zero weight they go free

wendys: I really don't know anything about linda's anything but it sounds like you have an old version of the ccgv. You might ask her to update her loaded for you. on your prob 2 we are looking at that now but I don't know if there will be another release til ms3 comes out or not. on your prob 3 it is nice you have honest customers but I haven't heard or seen anything like this.

ronpeled: prob1 you have your tax turned off so it won't calculate the tax though the order will. prob2 No you can't use partial balances you have to use the whole thing or nothing. prob3 you are incorrect in assuming that the coupon or voucher is tied to the person you emailed it to ... and I never assume anything anymore.

smokestack: you will have to rewrite that part of the code. It only works with shipping not all the different types of shipping.

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

i have a question with using the discount coupons.. i currently offer 2 shipping methods and want to offer a free shipping coupon on standard shipping only. how do i setup that restriction?

I also really need to make free shipping available to a specific shipping option. I am having serious problems with free shipping coupons and people selecting $100 overnight shipping and thats not acceptable. I need to be able to select in admin the shipping module that the free shipping coupon is good for. The coupon should error out if another selection is made.

This would be great and any help in the code would be awesome.

Strider,

great to hear from you!

p1 - I have tax turned on in the order totals modules, my gift voucher module is:

Gift Vouchers 

Display Total
true

Sort Order

Queue Purchases
false

Include Shipping
true

Include Tax
true

Re-calculate Tax
None

Tax Class
--none--

Credit including Tax
false

my Discount Coupon module is set uo for:

Discount Coupon 

Display Total
true

Sort Order

Include Shipping
true

Include Tax
true

Re-calculate Tax
None

Tax Class
--none--

p3 - I did not assume that. it is what is happening. I simply checked.

thanks.

Ok...I am looking at ot_coupon.php and I think this is really possible to make the free shipping force to only a certain type. Just like the other if options for the coupon uses.

I want to start by making sure that I can hard code the ot_coupon.php before I modify my admin side and the DB tables.

I see this line about 4 times in ot_coupon.php

if ($get_result['coupon_type'] != 'S') {

I would believe it can be altered to something like

if ($get_result['coupon_type'] != 'S' && SHIPPING_CHOICE='cheapest shipping') {  

So far I am not sure how I can get ot_coupon.php to read the SHIPPING_CHOICE

any help in this would be great...I will continue to try do this myself but so far no luck

so my question at this point is simple. How can I get ot_coupon.php to read the shipping_method variable?

I see in ot_shipping.php this

$order->info['shipping_method']

but it doesnt seem to take effect if I add that to coupon.

Here is what I have so far:

class ot_coupon {
   var $title, $output;

function ot_coupon() {

$this->code = 'ot_coupon';
     $this->header = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_HEADER;
     $this->title = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->user_prompt = ''; 
     $this->enabled = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS;
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_SORT_ORDER;
     $this->include_shipping = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_SHIPPING;
     $this->include_tax = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_TAX;
     $this->calculate_tax = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_CALC_TAX;
     $this->tax_class  = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TAX_CLASS;
     $this->credit_class = true;
     $this->output = array();

}

function process() {
   global $order, $currencies;
   $order_total=$this->get_order_total();
   $od_amount = $this->calculate_credit($order_total);
   $this->deduction = $od_amount;
   if ($this->calculate_tax != 'none') {
     $tod_amount = $this->calculate_tax_deduction($order_total, $this->deduction, $this->calculate_tax);
   }
   if ($od_amount > 0) {
     $order->info['total'] = $order->info['total'] - $od_amount;
     $this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ':' . $this->coupon_code .':',
                    'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->format($od_amount) . '</b>',
                    'value' => $od_amount);
   }
 }

function selection_test() {
   return false;
 }

function pre_confirmation_check($order_total) {
   global $customer_id;
   return $this->calculate_credit($order_total);
   }

function use_credit_amount() {
   return $output_string;
 }

function credit_selection() {
     global $customer_id, $currencies, $language;
     $selection_string = '';
       $selection_string .= '<tr>' . "\n";
       $selection_string .= '  <td width="10">' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1') .'</td>';
       $selection_string .= '  <td class="main">' . "\n";
       $image_submit = '<input type="image" name="submit_redeem" onClick="submitFunction()" src="' . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/images/buttons/button_redeem.gif" border="0" alt="' . IMAGE_REDEEM_VOUCHER . '" title = "' . IMAGE_REDEEM_VOUCHER . '">';
       $selection_string .= TEXT_ENTER_COUPON_CODE . tep_draw_input_field('gv_redeem_code') . '</td>';
       $selection_string .= '  <td align="right"' . $image_submit . '</td>';
       $selection_string .= '  <td width="10">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1') . '</td>';
       $selection_string .= '</tr>' . "\n";
   return $selection_string;
   }

function collect_posts() {
   global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $customer_id, $currencies, $cc_id;
   if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']) {

// get some info from the coupon table
     $coupon_query=tep_db_query("select coupon_id, coupon_amount, coupon_type,coupon_ship_type, coupon_minimum_order, 
                                      uses_per_coupon, uses_per_user, restrict_to_products, 
                                      restrict_to_categories from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " 
                                      where coupon_code='".$HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']."' 
                                      and coupon_active='Y'");
     $coupon_result=tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_query);

if ($coupon_result['coupon_type'] != 'G') {

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_query)==0) {
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_INVALID_REDEEM_COUPON), 'SSL'));
       }

$date_query=tep_db_query("select coupon_start_date from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " 
                               where coupon_start_date <= now() and 
                               coupon_code='".$HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']."'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($date_query)==0) {
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_INVALID_STARTDATE_COUPON), 'SSL'));
       }

$date_query=tep_db_query("select coupon_expire_date from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " 
                               where coupon_expire_date >= now() and 
                               coupon_code='".$HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']."'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($date_query)==0) {
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_INVALID_FINISDATE_COUPON), 'SSL'));
       }

$coupon_count = tep_db_query("select coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " 
                                         where coupon_id = '" . $coupon_result['coupon_id']."'");
       $coupon_count_customer = tep_db_query("select coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " 
                                                  where coupon_id = '" . $coupon_result['coupon_id']."' and
                                                  customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count)>=$coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] > 0) {
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_INVALID_USES_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] . TIMES ), 'SSL'));
       }

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count_customer)>=$coupon_result['uses_per_user'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] > 0) {
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_INVALID_USES_USER_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] . TIMES ), 'SSL'));
       }
       if ($coupon_result['coupon_type']=='S' && $coupon_result['coupon_ship_type']=='Flat Rate USA ONLY') {
         $coupon_amount = $order->info['shipping_cost'];
       } else {
         $coupon_amount = $currencies->format($coupon_result['coupon_amount']) . ' ';
       }
       if ($coupon_result['type']=='P') $coupon_amount = $coupon_result['coupon_amount'] . '% ';
       if ($coupon_result['coupon_minimum_order']>0) $coupon_amount .= 'on orders greater than ' .  $coupon_result['coupon_minimum_order'];     
//        if (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id');
       $_SESSION['cc_id'] = $coupon_result['coupon_id'];
     }
     if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit_redeem_coupon_x'] && !$HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']) tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_REDEEM_CODE), 'SSL'));   
   }
 }  

function calculate_credit($amount) {
   global $customer_id, $order, $cc_id;
   $cc_id = $_SESSION['cc_id'];
   $od_amount = 0;
   if ($cc_id) {
     $coupon_query = tep_db_query("select coupon_code from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " where coupon_id = '" . $cc_id . "'");
     if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_query) !=0 ) {
       $coupon_result = tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_query);
       $this->coupon_code = $coupon_result['coupon_code'];
       $coupon_get = tep_db_query("select coupon_amount, coupon_minimum_order, restrict_to_products, restrict_to_categories, coupon_type from " . TABLE_COUPONS ." where coupon_code = '". $coupon_result['coupon_code'] . "'");
       $get_result = tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_get);
       $c_deduct = $get_result['coupon_amount'];
       if ($get_result['coupon_type']=='S' && $coupon_result['coupon_ship_type']=='Flat Rate USA ONLY') $c_deduct = $order->info['shipping_cost'];
       if ($get_result['coupon_minimum_order'] <= $this->get_order_total()) {
         if ($get_result['restrict_to_products'] || $get_result['restrict_to_categories']) {
           for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($order->products); $i++) {
             if ($get_result['restrict_to_products']) {
               $pr_ids = split("[,]", $get_result['restrict_to_products']);
               for ($ii = 0; $ii < count($pr_ids); $ii++) {
                 if ($pr_ids[$ii] == tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id'])) {
                   if ($get_result['type'] == 'P') {
                     $od_amount = round($amount*10)/10*$c_deduct/100;
                     $pr_c = $order->products[$i]['final_price']*$order->products[$i]['qty'];
                     $pod_amount = round($pr_c*10)/10*$c_deduct/100;
                   } else {
                     $od_amount = $c_deduct;
                   }
                 }
               }         
             } else {
               $cat_ids = split("[,]", $get_result['restrict_to_categories']);
               for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($order->products); $i++) {
                 $my_path = tep_get_product_path(tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']));
                 $sub_cat_ids = split("[_]", $my_path);
                 for ($iii = 0; $iii < count($sub_cat_ids); $iii++) {                  
                   for ($ii = 0; $ii < count($cat_ids); $ii++) {
                     if ($sub_cat_ids[$iii] == $cat_ids[$ii]) {
                       if ($get_result['coupon_type'] == 'P') {
                         $od_amount = round($amount*10)/10*$c_deduct/100;
                         $pr_c = $order->products[$i]['final_price']*$order->products[$i]['qty'];
                         $pod_amount = round($pr_c*10)/10*$c_deduct/100;
                       } else {
                         $od_amount = $c_deduct;
                       }                        
                     }
                   }
                 }
               } 
             }
           }
         } else {
           if ($get_result['coupon_type'] !='P') {
             $od_amount = $c_deduct;                  
           } else {
             $od_amount = $amount * $get_result['coupon_amount'] / 100;
           }
         }
       }
     }
     if ($od_amount>$amount) $od_amount = $amount;
   }
   return $od_amount;
 }

function calculate_tax_deduction($amount, $od_amount, $method) {
   global $customer_id, $order, $cc_id, $cart;
   $cc_id = $_SESSION['cc_id'];
   $coupon_query = tep_db_query("select coupon_code from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " where coupon_id = '" . $cc_id . "'");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_query) !=0 ) {
     $coupon_result = tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_query);
     $coupon_get = tep_db_query("select coupon_amount, coupon_minimum_order, restrict_to_products, restrict_to_categories, coupon_type from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " where coupon_code = '". $coupon_result['coupon_code'] . "'");
     $get_result = tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_get);
     if ($get_result['coupon_type'] != 'S') {
     if ($get_result['restrict_to_products'] || $get_result['restrict_to_categories']) {
       // What to do here.
       // Loop through all products and build a list of all product_ids, price, tax class
       // at the same time create total net amount.
       // then
       // for percentage discounts. simply reduce tax group per product by discount percentage
       // or
       // for fixed payment amount
       // calculate ratio based on total net 
       // for each product reduce tax group per product by ratio amount.
       $products = $cart->get_products();
       for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($products); $i++) {
         $t_prid = tep_get_prid($products[$i]['id']);
         $cc_query = tep_db_query("select products_tax_class_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $t_prid . "'");
         $cc_result = tep_db_fetch_array($cc_query);
         $valid_product = false;
         if ($get_result['restrict_to_products']) {
           $pr_ids = split("[,]", $get_result['restrict_to_products']);
           for ($p = 0; $p < sizeof($pr_ids); $p++) {
             if ($pr_ids[$p] == $t_prid) $valid_product = true;
           }          
         }
         if ($get_result['restrict_to_categories']) {
           $cat_ids = split("[,]", $get_result['restrict_to_categories']);
           for ($c = 0; $c < sizeof($cat_ids); $c++) {
             $cat_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from products_to_categories where products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . $cat_ids[$i] . "'");
             if (tep_db_num_rows($cat_query) !=0 ) $valid_product = true;
           } 
         }
         if ($valid_product) {
           $valid_array[] = array('product_id' => $t_prid,
                                'products_price' => $products[$i]['final_price'] * $products[$i]['quantity'],
                                'products_tax_class' => $cc_result['products_tax_class_id']);
           $total_price += $products[$i]['final_price'] * $products[$i]['quantity'];
         }          
       }
       if ($valid_product) {
         $ratio = $get_result['coupon_amount']/100;
       } else {
         $ratio = $od_amount / $total_price;
       }
       if ($get_result['coupon_type'] == 'S') $ratio = 1; 
         if ($method=='Credit Note') {  
           $tax_rate = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
           $tax_desc = tep_get_tax_description($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
             $tod_amount = $od_amount / (100 + $tax_rate)* $tax_rate;
           } else {
             $tod_amount = $order->info['tax_groups'][$tax_desc] * $od_amount/100;
           }
           $order->info['tax_groups'][$tax_desc] -= $tod_amount;
           $order->info['total'] -= $tod_amount;
         } else {  

I added to my DB a field called coupon_ship_type and its set for my flat rate shipping. I added coupon_ship_type to the $coupon_results string

now as you can see I tried this:

if ($coupon_result['coupon_type']=='S' && $coupon_result['coupon_ship_type']=='Flat Rate USA ONLY') {
         $coupon_amount = $order->info['shipping_cost'];
       } else {
         $coupon_amount = $currencies->format($coupon_result['coupon_amount']) . ' ';

no luck though...

Is this contribution backwards compatible with MS1? I've already made the adjustments for create_account_process.php. The tickbox for the gift vouchers don't seem to be showing up.

wendys: I really don't know anything about linda's anything but it sounds like you have an old version of the ccgv. You might ask her to update her loaded for you. on your prob 2 we are looking at that now but I don't know if there will be another release til ms3 comes out or not. on your prob 3 it is nice you have honest customers but I haven't heard or seen anything like this.

Strider,

Thanks for getting back with me.

Yes, I do have an older version of the ccgv. And I don't Linda is updating her SEC package any more.

Today I did solve one problem -- automatic load from gv link in email. I found a typo in the gv_mail file that is supposed to be gv_no? but was written as gv_no/. Now customers can click link directly to redeem their coupon.

With the credit balance not being properly deducted problem, I also found out why I don't experience this problem while most of my customers do. When I did gift certificate testing, I always choose Check/MO at checkout and the used credit is always properly deducted. But most of my customers choose Paypal IPN option at checkout. In that case, their used credit has never been correctly deducted from the total available credit. Which file do you think needs to be corrected? I'm guessing something related to Paypal checkout files.

For the category restriction problem, I found that your latest ot_coupon works successfully in terms of restricting category. However, the discount (% case) was not calculated properly because it doesn't take into account of the volume discount price from SEC. It may only need some small modification to get it right but I don't know how. :(

Thanks for your help.

Wendy

Hello

Great forum...great contribution. I have read most of the 110 pages and have found a lady that had the same problem as I have. JaaMor fixed hers through the checkout process file......I tried this and other suggestions but alas I had tried all but to no avail. Still can't queue GV or get them to show in the shopping cart box.

Problem:

Order, pay for GV but it doesn't show up in the shopping cart box nor can you send to someone (link is not there). Nor do any GV show in the queue, even though it is set to true.

Sort order is:

Modules Sort Order Action

Discount Coupons 740

Gift Vouchers 760

Low Order Fee 4

Shipping 2

Sub-Total 1

Tax 3

Total 900

I have rechecked my checkout process file and the order total file to see if I missed anything but all seems correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

Trap

Hi Strider...

You were right...I spent better part of yesterday adding weight to all my products and attributes and that fixed the problem of the checkout_shipping.php being bypassed.

Yesterday though, someone bought a gift voucher and I realized that they are never being queued (Like Trap). I checked the database and sure enough they are not being logged.

I'm running the ccgv 5.10b. along with attribute sort, new attributes and rma returns...all of which are the latest version (as far as I know). Any known interference between these contributions that you know of? Any thoughts on what might be happening? Queing is turned on in Admin, I checked again today to make sure!

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Teresa

Strider,

Here is more I found on the credit balance problem I mentioned earlier.

Looks like these problem only occurs when Paypal is chosen, the check/money order option works fine.

When the available credit is enough to cover the total, and if paypal is chosen, once the Confirm order button is clicked, the paypal site is loaded asking for payment. It looks a bit weird that the amount is negative shipping amount. In this case, the credit amount is not deducted from available credit balance.

On the other hand, if the available credit is not enough to cover the cost and customers still have to pay, the credit amount is not deducted from available credit balance either.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Wendy

When I checkout with a product that is taxable I cannot use the Gift Voucher amount it will not pass the checkout_payment.php page and it will give me the following error:

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

Anyone has experienced the same problem? any ideas?

I have installed the latest 510b version, and otherwise it works absolutely fine.

THANKS!

Ron P

Fixed the Problem of the GV not queuing hence not showing in cart.

I had given the Product Name "GIFT25", But not the Product Model. Whoops!!!

Live and Learn :wacko:

Thanks

Trap

Hi,

Does this contrib allow me to add to a customers account with an amount of credit and then let them spend it, bit like a bank account?

Cheers

Stot