• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10

Strider

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hi guys, I am getting the following error, some one please tell me how to fix this?

CODE 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/newserver/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/boxes/gv_admin.php:20) in /home/newserver/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

thanks in advance

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/home/newserver/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/boxes/gv_admin.php:20)

What does the code from this file look like? post it here

Here is what it should look like

<!-- gv_admin //-->
         <tr>
           <td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text'  => BOX_HEADING_GV_ADMIN,
                    'link'  => tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('selected_box')) . 'selected_box=gv_admin'));

if ($selected_box == 'gv_admin') {
   $contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_COUPON_ADMIN . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_QUEUE, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_GV_ADMIN_QUEUE . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_MAIL, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_GV_ADMIN_MAIL . '</a><br>' . 
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SENT, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_GV_ADMIN_SENT . '</a>');
 }

$box = new box;
 echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);
?>
           </td>
         </tr>
<!-- gv_admin_eof //-->

Eric

Rackspeed Web Dev

here is the file for" gv_admin.php"

<?php
/*
 $Id: gv_admin.php,v 1.2.2.1 2003/04/18 21:13:51 wilt Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 - 2003 osCommerce

Gift Voucher System v1.0
 Copyright (c) 2001,2002 Ian C Wilson
 http://www.phesis.org

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<!-- gv_admin //-->
         <tr>
           <td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text'  => BOX_HEADING_GV_ADMIN,
                    'link'  => tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('selected_box')) . 'selected_box=gv_admin'));

if ($selected_box == 'gv_admin') {
   $contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_COUPON_ADMIN . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_QUEUE, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_GV_ADMIN_QUEUE . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_MAIL, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_GV_ADMIN_MAIL . '</a><br>' . 
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SENT, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_GV_ADMIN_SENT . '</a>');
 }

$box = new box;
 echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);
?>
           </td>
         </tr>
<!-- gv_admin_eof //-->

I have a little dilemma here. I need to give customers the option of purchasing gift vouchers (when they're logged in) via their account. Is there a contrib out there that does this?

I have a little dilemma here. I need to give customers the option of purchasing gift vouchers (when they're logged in) via their account. Is there a contrib out there that does this?

this contribution does exactly that. All you need to do is create your vouchers the same way as you would in creating your store products, the only requirement would be to set the first 4 letters of the model# to GIFT and it'll automatically be treated as a purshasable voucher.

hi there,

I have installed this on a clean install, and everything is working ok, with one exception.

when I click to purchase a gift voucher I recieve this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in /home/myurl/checkout_payment.php on line 80

line 80 reads:

$total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); //ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM

any help would be apreciated.

this is a pure unadulterated install

Im why they put the !ACK! in hack

Thanks for the great contribution!

I've just installed this but cannot get discount coupons assigned to a specific category or item to deduct from the order total.

Discount coupons without these restrictions work PERFECTLY.

Ideas?

I just installed this, and it is working fine, except that nothing on the front end shows up for gift voucher, except in the shopping cart

there is no way to add a gift voucher to the product list

there is no way to use a gift voucher upon checking out

there are no gift voucher options at all on the outside of the site, but the admin is working fine it looks like.

nothing under "my account" either

it shows the gift voucher in the shopping cart, but I can't use it when going to check out.

Edited by EcstasyGlass

I just installed this, and it is working fine, except that nothing on the front end shows up for gift voucher, except in the shopping cart

there are no gift voucher options at all on the outside of the site, but the admin is working fine it looks like.

it shows the gift voucher in the shopping cart, but I can't use it when going to check out.

OK, i figured out how to get them into the cart and for people to buy them

but it won't let me redeem them when I go to checkout, and there is no heading for gift certificates in account info like it says there should be

any ideas? please....

OK, i figured out how to get them into the cart and for people to buy them

but it won't let me redeem them when I go to checkout, and there is no heading for gift certificates in account info like it says there should be

any ideas? please....

Have you activated GV in Admin? Admin | Modules | Order Total -> Set GV Enabled to true.

Then you should see a redeem box in checkout payment page.

/Fred

Have you activated GV in Admin? Admin | Modules | Order Total -> Set GV Enabled to true.

/Fred

yup, it sure is enabled...

and i removed it and installed it again just to be sure....everything in the gift voucher module withint the admin is set to true except "Credit Including Tax"

i'm having a problem with an error message. i've modified checkout_payment.php's payment_error section to read:

===================================================

<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']) && is_object(${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}) && ($error = ${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}->get_error())) {

?>

<tr>

<td>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="headerError"><b><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['title']); ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBoxNotice">

<tr class="infoBoxNoticeContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="textError" width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['error']); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

this displays the error message the way i'd like; example:

error1.jpg

however, on non IE browsers the defaultSelected radio button from the following code further down the page doesn't seem to work.

<?php

if ( ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment) || ($n == 1) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

}

?>

when no payment method radio button is selected and gift voucher checkbox is checked the following error message is displayed after clicking redeem or continue, throwing off the coolmenu alignment.

error2.jpg

i'd like ALL error messages to either be javascript-style popup warning boxes OR look like the first picture. any info & help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Edited by indafastln

Problem with module installation.....

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cc_validation in /home/jamesray/public_html/catalog2/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 13

Just installed it and after I enter the cc # and click continue, this is what I get, can anyone help?

Thanks.

/Fred

and i removed it and installed it again just to be sure....everything in the gift voucher module withint the admin is set to true except "Credit Including Tax"

Set the sort order of Order Total Modules to :

Discount Coupon 9

Gift Vouchers 740

Shipping 2

Sub-Total 1

Tax 3

Toatl 900

Hi, with 93 pages of posts, there's just too much to sort through!

Has anyone requested or developed anything that displays an error message when someone uses a coupon code that does not apply to the product being purchased? When I use a code that doesn't correspond to the product I purchase, there's no warning. I just get sent to the order total page as if nothing happened. Thanks.

Hi, with 93 pages of posts, there's just too much to sort through!

Has anyone requested or developed anything that displays an error message when someone uses a coupon code that does not apply to the product being purchased? When I use a code that doesn't correspond to the product I purchase, there's no warning. I just get sent to the order total page as if nothing happened. Thanks.

Hi ,

I too am facing this problem. Maybe I am going to work on it.Worst of all in when you clikc on the coupon info link on the left side on the order page it every time says "Congragulations you have redeemed a coupon of $so and so"

If that coupon code isnt valid for any of the products which have been purchased and hasnrt been applied then why is it everytime giving a Congragulations message

Need to figure this out

/Fred

Set the sort order of Order Total Modules to :

Discount Coupon 9

Gift Vouchers 740

Shipping 2

Sub-Total 1

Tax 3

Toatl 900

nope, nothing...still the same problem

I'am testing this great contribution, every seems to work well.

First in the "redeem section" that appears in the order checkout process. only show me the input to add the coupon code, but no the checkbox to activate the gift voucher.

I just change the sort order to 740 for Discount Coupons and 760 for Gift Vouchers like someone post a few pages ago. And now it shows the ckeckbox.

Now there are two little problems.

I think that the gift vouchers doesn't work correct with decimals.

This is the situation, i add a value to the voucher of 18.1818 cause the value of my predetermined currency is 11.00 So putting a voucher of 18.1818 will shows in the customer side like a voucher of $199.98 (The more approx. to a $200 voucher).

The problem occurs when i use the voucher, let's say buying a thing of $400, i make the order and use the voucher. Now the Voucher Balance should be $0.00 but show a Balance of $0.04

Any ideas about why the Balance still 0.04?

Problem 2:

This is when i'am in the order process and redeem the gift voucher, but i do not confirm the order. Then i delete that item from the cart and add another, and go to the order process without check the box to redeem the gift voucher. then the GV still "active" for this item that i not select to use the GV. This is not a big deal, but there's a way to avoid this, cause can be confusing for customers that not ends the checkout process.

When i close the browser window and login again and order an item, now the Voucher are not added if i not redeem it.

Please any ideas? Especially with my first problem.

Thanks...

Edited by mutter

ok guys and gals..

I installed this a while ago can't even tell which verison

but ON my welcome email it says gift voucher for 10.00

I dont' know where to change that amount..

I have a small book store and don't want to give it all away..

can you please help me..

ok guys and gals..

I installed this a while ago can't even tell which verison

but ON my welcome email it says gift voucher for 10.00

I dont' know where to change that amount..

I have a small book store and don't want to give it all away..

can you please help me..

Hi noppie,

In the admin section Just go to Configuration->My Store and set the value under Welcome Gift Voucher Amount to a value 0

I guess this should take care of your problem.

Problem with module installation.....

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cc_validation in /home/jamesray/public_html/catalog2/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 13

Just installed it and after I enter the cc # and click continue, this is what I get, can anyone help?

Thanks.