• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

URGENT!!! Authorize.net / osCom Help PLEASE!

Hooked On Soccer

Guys, I have no where else to turn. This is my first osCommerce site. When I go as a customer to my own site and buy something, it checks out fine. I get an email from my site saying this is my order blah blah blah. My problem is however, that nothing at all shows up on Authorize.net. NOTHING. I have changed the Default Receipt URL to https://hookedonsoccer.com/store/checkout_process.php . Still does nothing. Authorize.net is NO help at all. They tell me that the problem is with my osCommerce. I don't know what else to do. My uncle needs the website up and running and I can't figure this out. Someone please help me.

Is Authorize.net still in test mode? It will say so at the top of the receipt you get from them.

Login to Authorize.net, Go to settings and profiles, General Settings, Test mode.

while (!succeed) {try()};

GMT -6:00

Is Authorize.net still in test mode? It will say so at the top of the receipt you get from them. 

Login to Authorize.net, Go to settings and profiles, General Settings, Test mode.

No, authorize.net is out of test mode. It has been in live mode the entire time. Nothing at all shows up in authorize.net that has any info regarding my site. No reciept is given to me at all.