• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

URGENT

devosc

Now, let me get this straight:

You're not sure how to use a fork, (or perhaps spoon or knife), yet you've fully managed to create an account using a multi-thousand dollar computer, likely mastered touch-typing, and perhaps even eating over the keyboard while doing all the above.

If I wasn't in the same boat, I'd probably say something!

using a fork AND a spoon for spaghetti? Every real Italian would shiver reading this and consider it disgusting. Only forks must be used. Check your languages directory, italian.php, to see that I'm correct. I always am! :-"

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

using a fork AND a spoon for spaghetti? Every real Italian would shiver reading this and consider it disgusting. Only forks must be used. Check your languages directory, italian.php, to see that I'm correct. I always am!  :-"

hmm. Let's See What We Have Here!

Line 45:

define('UTINSEL_EAT_SPAGHETTI', 'Sempre usare una forchetta con un cucchiaio per mangiare lo spaghetti.');

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Rule #2: Make sure there are no exceptions to Rule #1.

Mine says
define('ALL_YOUR_BASE', 'Belong to us!');

Uh Oh. Sounds like you have one of those Nigerian forks. :o

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Rule #2: Make sure there are no exceptions to Rule #1.

hmm. Let's See What We Have Here!

Line 45:

define('UTINSEL_EAT_SPAGHETTI', 'Sempre usare una forchetta con un cucchiaio per mangiare lo spaghetti.');

that is from the last version. Download the current CVS or check in the new knoledbase. Don't be surprised about different sceen shots ;-)

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived