osCommerce

The e-commerce.

URGENT

devosc

I'm being forced to use a fork

With your coding abilities Greg?

and don't know what to do

Find that impossible to believe Greg.

Was there a point to even starting this thread, or was it just meant to be humorous. Maybe I missed that bit.

Vger

I'm being forced to use a fork and don't know what to do.

Everything requires the proper utensil, that is why there are not only "forks" but "knives" and "spoons" also.

I'm being forced to use a fork and don't know what to do.

Please Help !

:blink:

Newbies Guide to Using a Fork

• Select a piece of food on the plate
  • Apply pressure with the fork to hold the food in place
  • With free hand, pick up knife and hold with sharp edge downward
  • Using a sawing motion, apply the knife to the food being held by the fork in such a way as to cut off a portion of it ranging in size from 0.5 to 1.0 sq. in. depending on user preference.
  • Reposition the fork to pick up that piece of food
  • Elevate the fork and navigate to mouth (for instructions on chewing food refer to "Newbies Guide to Using Teeth"
  • Remove fork and return it to starting position
  • Repeat as needed

hth

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Rule #2: Make sure there are no exceptions to Rule #1.

sorry I'm new at this, which hand does the fork go in ? :D

It depends on selections made during user setup.

You will need to check your settings for default_hand located in:

/cranium/left_brain/config.php

/cranium/right_brain/config.php

The priveleges on these files should always be set to 700 (otherwise someone else may scramble your settings). As long as you are logged in as the file owner you can change the settings for default_hand. However this is not recommended as this can cause random errors.

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

You can also use your fork to exercise. My father-in-law (really) designed an entire exercise program that I think would be perfect for you, Greg.

Check it out at www.zinkler.biz. Hold off on placingt your order, though - - he just moved, so the fax number is wrong.

-jared

Hi

I have a problem, I have a fork which is circa 2004 and i just aquired a spoon - latest release, to try the spaghetti thing as mentioned by Harald, however the user guide above only relates to using a fork. Has anyone got a newbies guide for fork and spoon?

I have a problem, I have a fork which is circa 2004 and i just aquired a spoon - latest release, to try the spaghetti thing as mentioned by Harald, however the user guide above only relates to using a fork. Has anyone got a newbies guide for fork and spoon?
You first have to ensure that the different versions will work correctly with each other.

Also, using different version may bring in additional conflicts which may need to be resovled. Refer to the operational manual for the fork and the spoon and ensure that conflicts (both entering the facial oriface) do not occur at the same time. Generally using a Semafore will deal with this issue if implemented correctly.

cheers

Peter M.

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

Don't forget to secure yourself with a bib - at best one made from 100% cotton.

See here for an example:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000639VY

The different patterns available on that example shows the amount of cryptography being applied to the security. Any signs of attacks will generally not get through and remain on the surface to blend in with it's environment.

The plain white version is suggested for debugging and testing environments, to clearly see if any attacks are being made.

:heart:, osCommerce

And of course an indespensible accesory is a full sized diner napkin to restore your operating environment after an error occurs. They are especially critcal when recovering from conflicts between different versions of forks and spoons.

mmm, interesting. I will then refer to both seperate manuals and check for conflicts, but, i also have a fork that has been modded by the addition of the "Porcelain handle" contribution.

I'm wondering how the contributions may affect the stability of the fork in actual operation.

any thoughts?

has anyone used a modded fork?

F5

this is all too much, im off to get a cookie

Make sure you have cookie blocking turned off. :D

Archived