• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

separate_price_411 error msg

I just installed separate_price_411.

When I enter a test order, after I click "Confirm Order' I get a page with:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: changedataout() in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 198"

When I look at the edit order, just above the Payment Method line is the same msg:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: changedataout() in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 198"

The order seems to go through fine, but this error message is confusing to my customers.

What is going on?

I just installed separate_price_411.

When I enter a test order, after  I click "Confirm Order' I get a page with:

When I look at the edit order, just above the Payment Method line is the same msg:

The order seems to go through fine, but this error message is confusing to my customers.

What is going on?

A. There is no function changedataout in SPPC and also not in a "regular" osC installation.

B. Pages that customers use do not call functions on the admin side of osC.

Sounds scary to me, I would check your code and the security of your admin directories seriously.

A. There is no function changedataout in SPPC and also not in a "regular" osC installation.

B. Pages that customers use do not call functions on the admin side of osC.

Sounds scary to me, I would check your code and the security of your admin directories seriously.

I uninstalled SPPC database and went back to my prior osCommerce

and the error msg went away. It then occurred to me that the only

other thing I'd added was the ECHO payment module. Sure enough

changedataout() is a function in the ECHO payment module.

The overlap files are:

catalog/includes/functions/general.php

admin/includes/functions/general.php

admin/includes/languages/english.php

admin/includes/boxes/customers.php

The first three files, each contrib adds a BOF-EOF section. Can I just combine them?

The last file admin/includes/boxes/customers.php

SPPC adds a line the $contents[]:

'<a href="' . tep_href_link('customers_groups.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . '</a>');

ECHO adds a line to $contents[]:

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ECHO_RESULTS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_PROCESS . '</a>');

Again, can I just add both of these mods to the last file?

Edited by yukio

The first three files, each contrib adds a BOF-EOF section. Can I just combine them?
Sure, as long as they don't change the same lines of code they shouldn't interfere with each other. If they do overlap, it needs more work to make them cooperate nicely but I don't think it is impossible.
Again, can I just add both of these mods to the last file?
I would say: why not?