• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order goes thru osCom but won't reach Auth.net

Hooked On Soccer

Can someone please help me out? This is the last step in getting my site to work. Everything seems to be set up correctly with authorize.net and my osCommerce. I order something on my site as a customer and it goes fine. I recieve an email showing me my invoice. When I go to authorize.net and look at unsettled, I don't see the transaction. I called them and they told me that my site needs to send that info to a URL. Either a test one or a live one. I made sure both sites were on live mode but nothing is happening. Can someone please help me. I need to get my site up and running!!!!

:blush:

Can someone please help me out? This is the last step in getting my site to work. Everything seems to be set up correctly with authorize.net and my osCommerce. I order something on my site as a customer and it goes fine. I recieve an email showing me my invoice. When I go to authorize.net and look at unsettled, I don't see the transaction. I called them and they told me that my site needs to send that info to a URL. Either a test one or a live one. I made sure both sites were on live mode but nothing is happening. Can someone please help me. I need to get my site up and running!!!!

:blush:

sure sounds like you are in test mode....

within the authorize.net settings, make sure the receipt URL is set back to your store... are you using a valid credit card or a test #?

there are hundreds and hundreds of posts on authorize.net on this site, you might want to search as well to see if i has been discussed before

sure sounds like you are in test mode....

within the authorize.net settings, make sure the receipt URL is set back to your store... are you using a valid credit card or a test #?

there are hundreds and hundreds of posts on authorize.net on this site, you might want to search as well to see if i has been discussed before

Sent you a PM. Anyone else have any input?