• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Absinthe Store

mr_absinthe

Hello!

Overall I like your store! Its standard OScommerce layout for the most part, but it works well for your store. Quick question - How did you get your product info to show up under the products name in "product_listing.php"? Ive been trying to get a contribution to work, but its adding an additional column - i want it to show up exactly like you have it :D . Please let me know!!!

Also, i like how you have the different languages set up at the top. Well done!

-Nate

I like your colors...and am curious about your product. Can I take a swig? :D

You have beautiful product images. I would opt for larger images on the product image page so your visitors can enjoy them without having to "click to enlarge."

Also your site, logo and product are all to nice for the original OSC layout. It's really not that hard to change. Think outside the box. ;)

Thanks for your suggestions!

I would opt for larger images on the product image page so your visitors can enjoy them
It was great idea, and after few hours I managed to achive what looks just fine, I think. ;)

Also your site, logo and product are all to nice for the original OSC layout. It's really not that hard to change. Think outside the box.
Not quite sure what you have in mind here... also not quite sure if I'm able to achieve it with my current design / programming capabalities. :( If you can help me here a little bit, I may consider sending you a personal greeting from a Green Faerie! B)

Alex

Absinthe Original Liquor Store

Archived