• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dynamic SiteMap

Jack_mcs

If you are using version 2.0, then there should be a option to exclude files in admin->Tools->Sitemap. If not, you have to edit the files to exclude them. If you have access to phpmyadmin in your hosts control panel, then delete the whole phpmyadmin directory in your shop and that should fix this problem.

Jack

I must be one of the unlucky ones. I can use PHPadmin but its not in any of my directories, Its web based only through my host. I searched in both FTP and in my hosts web based File manager No directory for phpadmin, it must be in the server root that I do not have access to from my hosting provider.

in admin>tools->sitemap yes there is the option to exclude files but only with in the main directory (/var/www/domains/seawayhobby.com/docs/) there is no PHPadmin directory listed inside the docs directory only the store directories and files. So now the question is how does one exclude a directory/files you can not see?

Chris.

This link, http://seawayhobby.com/phpmyadmin/, shows there is a copy of phpmyadmin installed into the root of your shop. That is what I am referring to.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

This link, http://seawayhobby.com/phpmyadmin/, shows there is a copy of phpmyadmin installed into the root of your shop. That is what I am referring to.

Jack

Its hidden it does not show up under ftp or file manager. and under admin->tools->sitemap it does not show either. is there away to force exclusion of this directory?

No, there isn't. It really shouldn't be looking at it but is for some reason. I would have to look at the code to see why. But, again, if it is not needed, it shouldn't be there. And that would elimiate the problem, I think.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Yes, phpmyadmin is needed usually but you said you can reach it from your hosts control panel. That is not the same one that is in the root of your shop, or shouldn't be, at least. You should verify with your host first but it sounds like you have two instances of it.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I think I only have one instance of phpmyadmin. When I go through the control panel it brings me to seawayhobby.com/phpmyadmin There is no other link into it. I think what they have in the panel is just a link bringing me to the phpmyadmin located in seawayhobby.com root wich I have no access too.

Looks like there is no way around this one. but I thank you for trying.

Chris.

I did contact my host provider and they were not too helpful. I was told that they do not support OS commerce on their servers. However If I switch to zencart or cubecart there is support nice isn't it lol. I chose OS cause it does everything I need. Main reason is it can do separate Canadian taxes properly. can add city delivery zones too, Lots of support here in the community and lots of addons too. Zen can not show Canadian taxes properly ( I got it do it by porting code from os into zen format and it worked great ) Porting code over is not easy tho.

So now I am back to square 1 same problem, and NO support from my host provider.

Chris.

Hello,

My problem is as follows: All functions well, but the URL is doubled in the generated bonds.

ex: http://www.mysite.comhttp://www.mysitecom....;2007-10-18T13: 33: 49 00: 00</lastmod></sitemap>

does somebody know this problem?

Thank you

It sounds like your configure file is not setup correctly.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently installed dynamic_sitemap 2.0. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. On the sitemap of my site the formatting is not correct (header appearing at the bottom, etc) (http://pinkcorsage.co.uk/dynamic_sitemap.php) when I try to alter the php file to correct the formating i get errors including "main(templates/fallback/content/.tpl.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream - did not match any documents.". Can anybody please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

This error is displayed at the bottom of the screen: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category. See this thread to fix that.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

fopen error

On my local server everything works fine but when I install Dynamic SiteMap on my live server I get the following error:

Warning: fopen(http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dunlopgolf.nl%2Fsitemaps.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/www/www.dunlopgolf.nl/admin/create_xml_sitemaps.php on line 269

There was a problem notifying Google.

I have tried setting different permissions on the XML files as well as the PHP files but with no succes. Does somebody have a clue where this error is coming from? I have been searching Google as well as PHP.net but I can't find the solution to this problem. Perhaps some PHP settings??? Or server settings??

My manufacturers part isn’t working, at the start it just said manufacturers and didn't list, I ran the sitemap query in the admin again and now it's not even there.

It looks like this

My Account Information
My Order History
Order Information
Newsletter Subscriptions
Product Notifications
My Password
My Personal Address Book
New Address Book Entry
Advanced Search
Conditions of Use
Contact Us
Cookie Usage
My Account Information
Visitors Cart / Members Cart
Welcome, Please Sign In
Log Off
Privacy Notice
Reviews
New Products
Read What Others Are Saying
Shipping & Returns
Get Them While They
Security Check
Tell A Friend About 
All Products
Site Map
Information 
Shipping & Returns
Privacy Notice
Conditions of Use
Contact Us
Site Map

Great contribution and much thanks!

Everything was working great with this contribution (Last date integrated into store: 2007-10-12) while we were on PHP 4.7. Recently, our host upgraded us to PHP 5.2.4 and now when we go to /admin/sitemap.php, we no longer see the dropdown for Catalog Boxes and we do not see either of the Excluded Files lists for the "Files in Catalog" or "Catalog Boxes". Could this be an issue with the version of PHP we are now on?

We have not clicked on the Submit Query since this upgrade and we really do not want to until we feel the code works with our new PHP version. The old XML files were created correctly with no errors prior to the upgrade.

Thanks again!

fopen error

On my local server everything works fine but when I install Dynamic SiteMap on my live server I get the following error:

Warning: fopen(http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dunlopgolf.nl%2Fsitemaps.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/www/www.dunlopgolf.nl/admin/create_xml_sitemaps.php on line 269

There was a problem notifying Google.

I have tried setting different permissions on the XML files as well as the PHP files but with no succes. Does somebody have a clue where this error is coming from? I have been searching Google as well as PHP.net but I can't find the solution to this problem. Perhaps some PHP settings??? Or server settings??

I have the same problem.

can anybody help us?

Great contribution and much thanks!

Everything was working great with this contribution (Last date integrated into store: 2007-10-12) while we were on PHP 4.7. Recently, our host upgraded us to PHP 5.2.4 and now when we go to /admin/sitemap.php, we no longer see the dropdown for Catalog Boxes and we do not see either of the Excluded Files lists for the "Files in Catalog" or "Catalog Boxes". Could this be an issue with the version of PHP we are now on?

We have not clicked on the Submit Query since this upgrade and we really do not want to until we feel the code works with our new PHP version. The old XML files were created correctly with no errors prior to the upgrade.

Thanks again!

Still having the same issue as described above. Here is our admin/sitemap.php code, maybe someone can point out the issue with the PHP code that is causing us not to see the areas we are now missing.

<?php
/*
 $Id: sitemap.php,v 2.0 2006/07/07
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS. 'dynamic_sitemap.php');

$action = (isset($_GET['action']) ? $_GET['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
switch ($action) {
  case 'ex_file':
	if ($_POST['ex_type'] == 'all')
		$ex_type = 1;

if ($_POST['ex_type'] == 'unreg')
		$ex_type = 2;

$file = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['file']);
			if (tep_not_null($file) && tep_not_null($ex_type))
						 tep_db_query('insert into '.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE.' values(NULL,"'.$file.'","'.$ex_type.'",0)');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SITEMAP));
	break;
  case 'ex_box':
	if ($_POST['ex_type'] == 'all')
		$ex_type = 1;

if ($_POST['ex_type'] == 'unreg')
		$ex_type = 2;

$file = $_POST['box'];
			if (tep_not_null($file) && tep_not_null($ex_type))
						 tep_db_query('insert into '.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE.' values(NULL,"'.$file.'","'.$ex_type.'",1)');

break;
  case 'include':
			if ($eID = tep_db_prepare_input($_GET['eID']))
						tep_db_query('delete from '.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE.' where exclude_id="'.$eID.'"');

break;
}
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>
<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel=stylesheet type=text/css href=includes/stylesheet.css>
<script language=javascript src=includes/general.js></script>
 </head>

<body marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 topmargin=0 bottommargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0 bgcolor=#FFFFFF>
<!-- header //--><?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?><!-- header_eof //--><!-- body //-->
<table border=0 width=100% cellspacing=2 cellpadding=2>
  <tr>
	<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign=top>
	  <table border=0 width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 class=columnLeft>
		<!-- left_navigation //--><?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?><!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
	  </table>
	</td>
	<!-- body_text //-->
	<td width=100% valign=top>
	  <table border=0 width=100% cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>
		<tr>
		  <td width=100%>
			<table border=0 width=100% cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0>
			  <tr>
				<td class=pageHeading><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
				<td class=pageHeading align=right><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class=main><?php echo tep_draw_form('set_frequencies', FILENAME_CREATE_XML_SITEMAPS, 'selected_box=tools');
	  $freq = array('always' => TEXT_ALWAYS,
					'hourly' => TEXT_HOURLY,
					'daily' => TEXT_DAILY,
					'weekly' => TEXT_WEEKLY,
					'monthly' => TEXT_MONTHLY,
					'yearly' => TEXT_YEARLY,
					'never' => TEXT_NEVER); ?>
				  <table border=0 width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=2 class=headerBar>
					<tr class=main>
					  <td width=50% valign=top class=infoBoxContent><?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_CATMFG_FREQ; ?></td>
					  <td width=50% valign=top class=infoBoxContent><?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SALE_FREQ; ?></td>
					</tr>
					<tr class=main>
					  <td width=50% class=infoBoxContent><?php
		foreach ($freq as $name => $text)
		  {echo tep_draw_radio_field('cmcf',$name,($name == 'weekly'));
		  echo $text.'<br>';} ?></td>
					  <td width=50% class=infoBoxContent><?php
		foreach ($freq as $name => $text)
		  {echo tep_draw_radio_field('scf',$name,($name == 'monthly'));
		  echo $text.'<br>';} ?></td>
					</tr>
				  </table>
				  <p><?php echo TEXT_SELECT_TIMEZONE; ?><br>
					<select id=tz name=tz size=1>
					  <option value=au_cdt>ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=au_cst>ACST - Australian Central Standard Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=na_adt>ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=au_edt>AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=au_est>AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=na_akdt>AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_akst>AKST - Alaska Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_ast>AST - Atlantic Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=au_wdt>AWDT - Australian Western Daylight Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=au_wst>AWST - Australian Western Standard Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=eu_bst>BST - British Summer Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=na_cdt>CDT - Central Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=eu_cest>CEDT - Central European Daylight Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_cest>CEST - Central European Summer Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_cet>CET - Central European Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=au_cst>CST - Central Standard Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=na_cst>CST - Central Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=au_cdt>CST - Central Summer(Daylight) Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=au_cxt>CXT - Christmas Island Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=na_edt>EDT - Eastern Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=eu_eest>EEDT - Eastern European Daylight Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_eest>EEST - Eastern European Summer Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_eet>EET - Eastern European Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=au_est>EST - Eastern Standard Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=na_est>EST - Eastern Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=au_edt>EST - Eastern Summer(Daylight) Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=eu_gmt>GMT - Greenwich Mean Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=na_adt>HAA - Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_cdt>HAC - Heure Avancée du Centre (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_hadt>HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_edt>HAE - Heure Avancée de l'Est (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_pdt>HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_mdt>HAR - Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_hast>HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_ndt>HAT - Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_akdt>HAY - Heure Avancée du Yukon (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_ast>HNA - Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_cst>HNC - Heure Normale du Centre (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_est>HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_pst>HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_mst>HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_nst>HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_akst>HNY - Heure Normale du Yukon (North America)</option>
					  <option value=eu_ist>IST - Irish Summer Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=na_mdt>MDT - Mountain Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=eu_cest>MESZ - Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_cet>MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=na_mst>MST - Mountain Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_ndt>NDT - Newfoundland Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=au_nft>NFT - Norfolk (Island) Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=na_nst>NST - Newfoundland Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_pdt>PDT - Pacific Daylight Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=na_pst selected>PST - Pacific Standard Time (North America)</option>
					  <option value=eu_gmt>UTC - Coordinated Universal Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_west>WEDT - Western European Daylight Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_west>WEST - Western European Summer Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=eu_wet>WET - Western European Time (Europe)</option>
					  <option value=au_wst>WST - Western Standard Time (Australia)</option>
					  <option value=au_wdt>WST - Western Summer(Daylight) Time (Australia)</option>
					</select></p>
				  <p><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('submit','','',false,'submit'); 
	 echo TEXT_CREATE_XML .'</form><p>'.TEXT_CONTROL_XML; ?></p>
				</td>
				<td></td>
			  </tr>
			</table>
		  </td>
		</tr>
		<?php

//get all files in catalog/

$excluded_query = tep_db_query('select exclude_file from '.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE.' where exclude_type != "0" and is_box="0"');
 $excluded_array = array();
 $files = array();
 if (tep_db_num_rows($excluded_query))
  while($ex = tep_db_fetch_array($excluded_query))
  			$excluded_array[] = $ex['exclude_file'];

if ($handle = opendir(DIR_FS_CATALOG)){
while ($file = readdir($handle)){
		if(!is_dir($file) && (strtolower(substr($file, -4, 4)) === ".php")) //only look at php files
		{
					if (!in_array($file ,$excluded_array)){
					$engFile = DIR_FS_CATALOG.DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . $file;
					if (file_exists($engFile) && IsViewable(DIR_FS_CATALOG.$file))
					{
					   $fp = file($engFile);

for ($idx = 0; $idx < count($fp); ++$idx)
					   {
						 if (!(strpos($fp[$idx], "define('HEADING_TITLE") === FALSE))
						 {
							$fp[$idx] = stripslashes($fp[$idx]);
							$p_start = strpos($fp[$idx], ",");
							$p_start = strpos($fp[$idx], "'", $p_start);
							$p_stop = strpos($fp[$idx], "'", $p_start + 2);
							$files[] = array('id' => $file,
																			 'text' => ucfirst(substr($fp[$idx], $p_start + 1, $p_stop - $p_start - 1)).' ('.$file.')');
							break;
						 }
					   }
					}
			}
		}
	}
	closedir($handle);

} else echo ERROR_CANNOT_OPEN_CATALOG_DIR . DIR_FS_CATALOG.'<br>';

//get all catalog boxes

$excluded_query = tep_db_query('select exclude_file from '.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE.' where exclude_type != "0" and is_box="1"');
 $excluded_array = array();

if (tep_db_num_rows($excluded_query))
  while($ex = tep_db_fetch_array($excluded_query))
  			$excluded_array[] = $ex['exclude_file'];

if ($handle = opendir(DIR_FS_CATALOG.DIR_WS_BOXES)){
$ctr = 0;
while ($file = readdir($handle))
{
   if (strtolower(substr($file, -4, 4)) != ".php")
	  continue;
		 elseif (in_array($file ,$excluded_array))
			continue;

$file = DIR_FS_CATALOG.DIR_WS_BOXES . $file;
   $fp = file($file);

for ($idx = 0; $idx < count($fp); ++$idx)
   {
	 if (!(strpos($fp[$idx], "BOX_HEADING") === FALSE))
	 {
		 $parts = explode(" ", $fp[$idx]);
		 for ($i = 0; $i < count($parts); ++$i)
		 {
			if (strpos($parts[$i], "BOX_HEADING") === FALSE)
			  continue;
			$parts = explode(")", $parts[$i]);  //$parts has full box heading text
			$name = explode("_", $parts[0]);	//ignore the BOX_HEADING part
			for ($x = 3; $x < count($name); ++$x) //name may be more than one word
			{
			  if (tep_not_null($name[$x]))
				$name[2] .= ' ' . $name[$x];
			}
			$name[2] = strtolower($name[2]);
			$name[2] = ucfirst($name[2]);
			$boxes[$ctr]['text'] = $name[2].' ('.basename($file).')';
		 }
		  $boxes[$ctr]['id'] = basename($file);
	 }
   }
   $ctr++;
}
closedir($handle);

}  else echo ERROR_CANNOT_OPEN_CATALOG_BOXES_DIR . DIR_FS_CATALOG.DIR_WS_BOXES.'<br>';
?>
		<tr>
		  <td>
			<table border=0 width=100% cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0>
			  <tr>
				<td valign=top>
				  <table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>
					<tr>
					  <td class=main width=50%><?php echo TITLE_CATALOG_FILES?></td>
					  <td class=main width=50%><?php echo TITLE_CATALOG_BOXES?></td>
					</tr>
					<tr>
					  <td class=main>
						  <tr>
							<td colspan=2 class=main><?php echo tep_draw_form('ex_file', FILENAME_SITEMAP,'action=ex_file').tep_draw_pull_down_menu('file',$files);?></td>
						  </tr>
						  <tr>
							<td class=main><?php echo TEXT_EXCLUDE_FOR_ALL.tep_draw_radio_field('ex_type','all', true).'<br>'.TEXT_EXCLUDE_FOR_UNREG.tep_draw_radio_field('ex_type','unreg');?></td>
							<td class=main align=right><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_exclude.gif', IMAGE_EXCLUDE)?></form></td>
						  </tr>
						</table>
					  </td>
					  <td class=main>
						  <tr>
							<td><?php echo tep_draw_form('ex_box', FILENAME_SITEMAP,'action=ex_box').tep_draw_pull_down_menu('box',$boxes);?></td>
						  </tr>
						  <tr>
							<td class=main><?php echo TEXT_EXCLUDE_FOR_ALL.tep_draw_radio_field('ex_type','all', true).'<br>'.TEXT_EXCLUDE_FOR_UNREG.tep_draw_radio_field('ex_type','unreg');?></td>
							<td class=main align=right><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_exclude.gif', IMAGE_EXCLUDE)?></form></td>
						  </tr>
						</table>
					  </td>
					</tr>
				  </table>
				</td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class=main> </td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td valign=top>
				  <table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2 width=100%>
					<tr>
					  <td class=main width=50% valign=top align=center>
						<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2 width=90%>
						  <tr>
							<td class=formAreaTitle><?php echo TITLE_EXCLUDED_CATALOG_FILES?></td>
						  </tr>
						  <tr>
							<td class=main><?php
	$exclude_query = tep_db_query('select exclude_id, exclude_file, exclude_type from '.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE.' where is_box="0" and exclude_type!="0" order by exclude_type, exclude_file');
while($exclude = tep_db_fetch_array($exclude_query)){
		 echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%"><tr><td class="main">'.$exclude['exclude_file'].'</td><td class="main">('.( $exclude['exclude_type'] == 1 ? TEXT_ALL : TEXT_UNREG ).')</td><td class="main" align="right"><a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_SITEMAP, 'action=include&eID='.$exclude['exclude_id']).'">'.TEXT_INCLUDE.'</a></td></tr></table>';
					}
													?></td>
						  </tr>
						</table>
					  </td>
					  <td class=main width=50% valign=top align=center>
						<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2 width=90%>
						  <tr>
							<td class=formAreaTitle><?php echo TITLE_EXCLUDED_CATALOG_BOXES?></td>
						  </tr>
						  <tr>
							<td class=main><?php
	$exclude_query = tep_db_query('select exclude_id, exclude_file, exclude_type from '.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE.' where is_box="1" and exclude_type!="0" order by exclude_type, exclude_file');
while($exclude = tep_db_fetch_array($exclude_query)){
	   echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%"><tr><td class="main">'.$exclude['exclude_file'].'</td><td class="main">('.( $exclude['exclude_type'] == 1 ? TEXT_ALL : TEXT_UNREG ).')</td><td class="main" align="right"><a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_SITEMAP, 'action=include&eID='.$exclude['exclude_id']).'">'.TEXT_INCLUDE.'</a></td></tr></table>';
					}
													?></td>
						  </tr>
						</table>
					  </td>
					</tr>
				  </table>
				</td>
			  </tr>
			</table>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table>
</td><!-- body_text_eof //--></tr></table><!-- body_eof //--><!-- footer //--><?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?><!-- footer_eof //-->
 </body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Dear Jack First of all thank you for this

I have installed your contribution in my web site , however everytime I try to access to the site map I get this error:

1146 - Table 'kinjatt_kinjatt.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE' doesn't exist

select exclude_file from TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE where exclude_type != "0" and is_box="1"

[TEP STOP]

you can find it here:

http://losvendo.com//dynamic_sitemap.php

I tried to get some help from my server provider here is the thread

Short Description I get an error when trying to access site map

Type of Problem: MySQL Problem I have installed a contribution for oscommerce but it keeps showing an error saying

1146 - Table 'kinjatt_kinjatt.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE' doesn't exist

select exclude_file from TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE where exclude_type != "0" and is_box="1"

[TEP STOP]

on this address http://losvendo.com//dynamic_sitemap.php

I checked if the table exists in my database and it is there I even tryed to import it again with the name changed to Capital letters , but it still gives me the same error.

Could you decipher what that error message means or guide on how to fix this error.

I would be more than thankful!!

They said :

Hello,

Note, that the scripts referring to a wrong table name, not just TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE, but 'kinjatt_kinjatt.TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE'

I can suggest you to contact the script vendor for further assistance. The script is adding the database name and table name in one variable, which is wrong, and tries to access this non existing table.

If there is anything else we can help you resolve, be it problem or question, please let us know.

PLEASE JACK OR ANYONE HERE HELP ME TO SORT THIS PROBLEM!!!

When there are capital letters in an error like that - TABLE_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE - it means the definition has not been added or cannot be found. You will need to go over the instructions and file the step where that code is added to the includes/database.php file to fix the problem.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

i TRULY APPRECIATE your quick help!!

However I am rookie in all this, could you show me how to fix that step by step PLEASE, As a token of appreciation I could help you translate your contribution in Spanish and and get the new version in a pack by the way where are you from Jack if I can ask. Have a good day. :thumbsup: