Sign in to follow this  
jewelrytrends

SQL problem, I think!!!

Hi,

I think I have a sql problem, if I try to look at the order or packingslip in de admin I get the following error

1054 - Unknown column 'products_model' in 'field list'

select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from orders_products where orders_id = '14'

[TEP STOP]

I think the problem is in the products_model that is called because I use the products-sku and changed this everywhere where it was called, only not in the sql product-id.

After working with oscommerce I'm getting more confidence with using php, only messing around with the sql scares the hell out of me :o

Can somebody help me with this? and show me what to do :blush:

Thanks Denice

If I'm understanding you correctly, I think you made changes to column names in the database.

Based on my assumption, I suggest that you check the database table called "orders_products". Change the column called "products_sku" back to "products_model".

If I'm understanding you correctly, I think you made changes to column names in the database.

Based on my assumption, I suggest that you check the database table called "orders_products". Change the column called "products_sku" back to  "products_model".

Thank you, that did the trick. Only know I have the problem that the sku is not showing in de invoice or packingslip. Oh Well, that's the name of game, I will start searching the forum to see if someone had that same problem

Thanks again