• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New shop - ANY comments welcome

AnastasiaP

Howevering over the menu on the left gives the whole column the "jitters" up and down due to the highlight probably.

Store would look better with a border to give it focus - it just looks a bit like "boxes thrown on the screen" at the moment to me.

The right and bottom drop-shadow on the product listings does not really look very good (IMO)

Buttons and search magnifying icon need white space around them removed.

The shade of purple does nothing for me - seems a bit insipid.

Your thumbnails are mediocre quality - the shoes even less - obvious pixellation.

;) Without the right column is MUCH better, I like the shopping cart in the header. Think I will do the same.

Is this a contribution?

I agree that the background highlighting from the hovering hand didnt work well.

I like the drop shadows and the cool color palette. Maybe rounded corners would be nice on the boxes.

I think you have a very relaxing inviting store getting better all of the time!

Have you noticed that there are alot of books at Amazon.com written about The GIMP? I think this is going to be a good software.

Have you noticed that there are alot of books at Amazon.com written about The GIMP? I think this is going to be a good software.

GIMP is nothing new, its been around since 1996

;) Without the right column is MUCH better, I like the shopping cart in the header. Think I will do the same. 

Is this a contribution?

I agree that the background highlighting from the hovering hand didnt work well.

I like the drop shadows and the cool color palette. Maybe rounded corners would be nice on the boxes.

Is this a contribution?

Robbee,

The header Shopping cart is the contribution "Cart Information in Header" (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3154).

Nick

Archived