• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS problems / questions

Hi all,

I just installed STS on a fresh OSCommerce install. I tried using a plain html template site-wide to see how it worked, and I'm having mixed results.

The template seems to work, to an extent, but OSCommerce is still trying to show the info-box header image files, etc, when displaying those items, even though they don't exist in my template. How I get rid of them, or modify them? I suppose I could go and manually find the .gif images and replace them with blank gif's, but that seems like an incomplete solution...how would I prevent them from showing up at all, when they're not referenced in my template? Is there a CSS file somewhere I have to modify?

Thanks,

Dave.

The easiest way to get rid of the top of the boxes is to comment out the call tothe infoboxheading class.

Like this...

// new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

in each of the infobox files.

Hi all,

I just installed STS on a fresh OSCommerce install. I tried using a plain html template site-wide to see how it worked, and I'm having mixed results.

The template seems to work, to an extent, but OSCommerce is still trying to show the info-box header image files, etc, when displaying those items, even though they don't exist in my template. How I get rid of them, or modify them? I suppose I could go and manually find the .gif images and replace them with blank gif's, but that seems like an incomplete solution...how would I prevent them from showing up at all, when they're not referenced in my template? Is there a CSS file somewhere I have to modify?

Thanks,

Dave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

The easiest way to get rid of the top of the boxes is to comment out the call tothe infoboxheading class.

Like this...

//  new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

in each of the infobox files.

Thanks...where are the infobox files located? Somewhere in the includes?

-Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

FIRST OFF THESE ARE TWO GREAT CONTRIBS!!

THANKS TO THE PROGRAMERS AND OTHER SIMPLE FOLKS WHO TAKE THE TIME TO DO THESE

Now my question ... I installed Related products contrib and it works fine when

I turn off STS templates but when applying the STS template it disappears

where or how can I add a $ sts commad to have the info box with the related product

show up in my product info .php page?? in other words ... make these two work together?

thanks here is the url

Ariellesgallery

:huh:

is there a way I can display items from php that don't have a $ sts comand? or how do I add one?