• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

-nub question-

pandastyle

umm.. yea, im just a complete nub.

newayz, i got mi hosting site and wutever, and right now, i want to edit the template of the osCommerce thing.

im in the administration section of the osCommerce thing, and i can't find the place where u edit ur template, or the place where u can change the default look

nebody wanna help a nub out?

agh, i can't edit mi post, sorry for double posting

newayz, wen i say "change the template" or "default look", im really saying that i just have no idea where to go to make ANY change to my catalog.

right now its just giving me this "tutorial" sorta thing, which is serving no aid at all to me.

agh, mi problem is perhaps too confusing to explain.

OMG WHY ISNT THERE AN EDIT OPTION!?!?!?! srry for triple posting, but i thnk its important to say that "I have solved my problem."

newayz, i was looking for "file manager" (but i ddn't know where it was at the time, nor did i realize they called it "file manager")

well, yea, i found it. if nebody as stupid as me has had the same problem,then i guess it helps to say that u must goto "tools", then "file manager" in order to edit ur catalog and stuffz.

ok, so now i must lock this i guess.. is there not a locking option in these forums?

Ummm...

What?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived