osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PC Pro Creator

empo

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say "does not work with mozilla", do you mean the panel or the actual add-on? If it doesen't work with mozilla at all, is it using active-x controls? I really would like to see an example, if anyone has one, please post it.

Hello,

I?ve installed your PC Pr? creator but is does?t work very well.

I can?t change the options in admin.

You could see na example in www.espintel.com.

In firefox, on the customer side, the drop downs don't work. I only played around with the contribution for 5 minutes so I don't know much details.

Still, it doesn't mess with any other files and the interface is great visually so I think this contribution has a great potential, especially considering the CCC contribution is buggy with no support.

Maybe some1 could help me the following problem occures when i'm logged in as a customer and create my own PC a new session starts and i have to re-login does any1 know how to fix it? :blush:

:-"

I saw this contrib... I think it is great... but well...

Is this contrib the same as you can see here ?

http://www.fastlanecomputers.ca/build.php

( CUSTOM PC CREATOR 2.0 BETA )

this last one works in Firefox, but it is not working in website... :blush:

has any1 tried or modified any of these 2 and made work crossbrowser ?

:thumbsup:

K@BEZA

well, it looks like it works fine viewing in firefox, maybe its the control panel that doesent work in FF. Are you running the CP in IE or FF?

I'm runing the Control Panel in IE, and it gives that errors

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone working on developing this a bit more? I've got a running version up on my site for testing. A few things that need work before this could go live on a site:

1 - Display price with correct tax included (both for item price and total order price)

2 - Ability to display a 3 deep category structure

3 - Ability in admin to suppress various fields if you dont stock items of that type

Im currently working through the code to get the item price and total price to display with tax. Its a fairly complex beast so can the author give a run down on how all the files fit together?

lo empo

tis me again

take a look at this for me please

Your Brill CC

as you know its causing me a few problems with the various cpu i have

but you look at ? amount at the side i get this

?41.90 (Inc.VAT) ? (IncVAT

And No Total price At The Bottom

Let me Know If this Can Be Fixed

Regards Andy

Andy try this

find this code:

$product ['price'] = str_replace($currency_symb,'',$currencies->display_price($temps['products_price'],tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])));

and replace it with this one:

$product ['price'] = tep_add_tax($temps['products_price'], $products_tax);

I have tried to install it with STS Templatesystem but it didn't work. Do you know if it's possible to make it work with STS ?

The error code is a lot of this errors

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_user_code.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_user_code.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_user_code.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_user_code.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 172

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 175

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/userA/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite.se/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 178

empo

just a quick question

can you not make this builder not need dependence

i have been playing with the system builder

and it seem to me forgive me if im wrong

to get this working correctly you need a clean store and then enter categories new

i uploaded a needs clean store and droped cc into it and all looks good

i would really like you to look at my store to get this working it is a brill piece of kit

i have uploaded it to My Webpage

i have inserted build link into top bar header

what im asking is for me to be able to pick cpus and all come in

same with mobo , networking , modems etc

if you require admin pass and ftp details to look into this pm me

Regards Andy

Edited by andyucs