• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Company PO Credit Account

I double checked the most recent installed version 2.2 and everything looks fine to me but I am still getting the error message "Call to undefined function: update_status() in /hsphere/local/home/patpayne/patpaynedistributors.com/includes/modules/payment/po.php on line 31" when I try to test it out during a check out.  I also tested it on an account that was not enabled for the PO account and the same error occured.  Anyone have an idea what might be the problem?  Thanks!!

sorry i have left in a call to an unneed function have updated and posted a new version of the payment module only.

sorry i have left in a call to an unneed function have updated and posted a new version of the payment module only.

Just uploaded and replaced this mod with the older purchase order contribution. I like the new features but am having a problem with the admin side. When editing customers account, the data base is not upated with the new settings.

// Company PO Account start

$customers_credit_account_status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_credit_account_status']); 

$customers_credit_amount = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_credit_amount'] + $HTTP_POST_VARS['increase_credit']);

$customers_credit_left = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_credit_left'] + $HTTP_POST_VARS['increase_credit']);

$customers_credit_status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['customers_credit_status']);

// Company PO Account end

Any Ideas of what May be wrong????

chardee,

I've installed version 2.2 of the PO account and it's working at about 99% there are a few small issues that I hope penfold or I can figure out. The first issue I'm seeing is that if a customer buys a product on PO their credit limit is not reduced and updated. Secondly I was finding there isn't a place where the customer can see their available credit. I know I remember seeing provisions for both of these conditions in the code so maybe I have an error some where in the code.

As far as your issue I have not worked with the older verisons of this mod just the newer ones (versions 2.0+). In the newer versions I am having no problems editing the customer accounts on the admin side and the data base updates nicely.

Just uploaded and replaced this mod with the older purchase order contribution. I like the new features but am having a problem with the admin side. When editing customers account, the data base is not upated with the new settings.

Any Ideas of what May be wrong????

I have fixed the first small issue where the credit limit was not reduced/updated upon a customer purchase in my store. I'm now working on the displaying of the PO credit account balance in the customer order information and possibly the invoice as well.

Once I've displayed that if penfold doesn't mind I put the whole package together and post it under the contributions section. Full credit goes to penfold on this contrib I'm liking the way it's working so far!!

chardee,

I've installed version 2.2 of the PO account and it's working at about 99% there are a few small issues that I hope penfold or I can figure out.  The first issue I'm seeing is that if a customer buys a product on PO their credit limit is not reduced and updated.  Secondly I was finding there isn't a place where the customer can see their available credit.  I know I remember seeing provisions for both of these conditions in the code so maybe I have an error some where in the code.

As far as your issue I have not worked with the older verisons of this mod just the newer ones (versions 2.0+).  In the newer versions I am having no problems editing the customer accounts on the admin side and the data base updates nicely.

I have fixed the first small issue where the credit limit was not reduced/updated upon a customer purchase in my store.  I'm now working on the displaying of the PO credit account balance in the customer order information and possibly the invoice as well.

Once I've displayed that if penfold doesn't mind I put the whole package together and post it under the contributions section.  Full credit goes to penfold on this contrib I'm liking the way it's working so far!!

Hi DefelRadar,

the contrib has disapeared, any idea where its gone?

the code for deducting the value of order, check the name in checkout_process page is correct.

The contrib is gone from the contrib page?? I have no idea where it went. About the only thing I can figure is maybe people complained about the orginal contrib and the mods deleted the contrib from the page. It also could have been b/c the original contrib was for "testing" only I think that is usually frowned upon and they want function contribs posted. I'd say post your contrib under a different name since it is definitely a functional contrib!

BTW I did check the name in checkout_process and fixed it. I've also added under admin/customers an option to increase the available credit limit if you received a payment from your customer. For example:

Customer Total credit limit is 1,000. Customer bought 500 worth of merchandise.

Customer Total credit limit is still 1,000 but their available credit is now 500.

You receive payment from Customer of 500. Now in admin I/you can enter in a payment credit of 500 which restores their available credit limit to 1000 but it DOES NOT raise their Total credit limit.

Since Customer payment Total Credit limit is still 1000 and their available credit limit is now 1000.

I can PM you the code changes if you want to place it in the contrib.

I'm still looking for a way to display a customers remaining credit balance in both the account history area and on the invoice that is sent out to them.

I'll keep digging but if you know of an easy way to do this let me know.

Thanks again!!

Aaron

Hi DefelRadar,

the contrib has disapeared, any idea where its gone?

the code for deducting the value of order, check the name in checkout_process page is correct.

The contrib is gone from the contrib page??  I have no idea where it went.  About the only thing I can figure is maybe people complained about the orginal contrib and the mods deleted the contrib from the page.  It also could have been b/c the original contrib was for "testing" only I think that is usually frowned upon and they want function contribs posted.  I'd say post your contrib under a different name since it is definitely a functional contrib!

BTW I did check the name in checkout_process and fixed it.  I've also added under admin/customers an option to increase the available credit limit if you received a payment from your customer.  For example:

Customer Total credit limit is 1,000.  Customer bought 500 worth of merchandise.

Customer Total credit limit is still 1,000 but their available credit is now 500.

You receive payment from Customer of 500.  Now in admin I/you can enter in a payment credit of 500 which restores their available credit limit to 1000 but it DOES NOT raise their Total credit limit.

Since Customer payment Total Credit limit is still 1000 and their available credit limit is now 1000.

I can PM you the code changes if you want to place it in the contrib.

I'm still looking for a way to display a customers remaining credit balance in both the account history area and on the invoice that is sent out to them.

I'll keep digging but if you know of an easy way to do this let me know.

Thanks again!!

Aaron

Hi aaroon,

i'm on msn messanger for the next hour or so, my id is penfold_99 at hotmail

send us a message and we can sort this lot out.

sorry penfold,

I must have missed you in the time period that you were online. I have most of the package you uploaded and it includes some of my additions as well. You can email me at [email protected] so maybe we can start sorting everything out.

Hi aaroon,

i'm on msn messanger for the next hour or so, my id is penfold_99 at hotmail

send us a message and we can sort this lot out.

penfold,

I'm made my mods to the contrib and have emailed you at your hotmail address.

sorry penfold,

I must have missed you in the time period that you were online.  I have most of the package you uploaded and it includes some of my additions as well.  You can email me at [email protected] so maybe we can start sorting everything out.

• 2 weeks later...