• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A possible way to modify Attributes Manager ?

Dragonmom

I just installed Mike's attributes manager, along with Linda's copier. And they work together like a charm.

The only problem is that my site is attributes heavy so to speak, and my Mac has a slow processor. So when the whole attributes_manager.php page is loaded up, it's difficult to scroll all the way down it to find the section I need.

Is it possible to open and close different options sets? So that after I've picked widget number one, for instance, I see a list of all my option groups- just the names, without all the values. I can click on the groups I need and they would open up to show the values, so I could then choose what i needed- and without having to scroll through all the rest of the option sets.

I have looked at the attributes sets, and although it looks useful, it seems as if you have to know exactly how many values you will have for that option- and mine change often as materials come on and dwindle away.

psst... wanna buy a wand?

• 1 month later...

*bump.

About three weeks ago I posted a rather sarcastic bump on this thread, asking if anyone would be willing to do the work if I paid for it.

that post got removed toot sweet, and I got a nice P.M. from a nice guy, offering to take a look at the files for me....

so....

here I sit....

I am not capable of doing this myself, and I am not allowed to ask for work for hire.

Dont worry, mods, I am not asking now.

I am simply sitting here, waiting.... waiting...

for the kindness of strangers,

or possibly, Godot.

:'(

*bump ty bump.

money?

a few sheckles?

a handlful of pence?

*...hellOOOOooooOOOooooOOoooooOOOOooo....... OoooOoooOo..... OooooOOOooo...*

*and the wind whistles cross the lone prairie*

hi dragonmom

do you have an example of a page in oscommerce standard or a contribution that behaves like this ?

if so, it would make it easier to implement similar, if not, and I would volunteer for this, I'd need to brush up my javascript skills and dust off my js bible :D

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

hi dragonmom

do you have an example of a page in oscommerce standard or a contribution that behaves like this ?

if so, it would make it easier to implement similar, if not, and I would volunteer for this, I'd need to brush up my javascript skills and dust off my js bible :D

Hmm.

Actually, one thing that works sort of in this way- are the new pages in the contributions section here on oscommerce.com this one for instance

So- that's a javascript function, huh? I didn't know that!

the contrib I'm using is (now) this one

Thank you very much for making this attempt!

Hmm.

Actually, one thing that works sort of in this way- are the new pages in the contributions section here on oscommerce.com this one for instance

So- that's a javascript function, huh? I didn't know that!

the contrib I'm using is (now) this one

Thank you very much for making this attempt!

Hey guys. I need to combine the attribute sort on the attributes manager page. I have VERY HEAVY attributes. I am not going to go to each of the 45 products and change the 60 attributes each to order them.

What im looking for is to put the sort column on the attributes manager. That way i can order the colors and sizes. what happened is i put all 150 attributes in alphabetical order and guess what. they show up decending... not cool! not to mention in the size attribute i have to add money for the xxl and xl tee's changing the price.

Also i would like to see if possible is there a way just to order the attributes on the default attribute manger. so when i put them in alphabetical order i want to order them. The option value's section of the products attributes page. Does any one follow me? if not email me at [email protected]

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OD Clothing

So when the whole attributes_manager.php page is loaded up, it's difficult to scroll all the way down it to find the section I need.

Is it possible to open and close different options sets? So that after I've picked widget number one, for instance, I see a list of all my option groups- just the names, without all the values. I can click on the groups I need and they would open up to show the values, so I could then choose what i needed- and without having to scroll through all the rest of the option sets.

IM sry i wanted to add something to this. I love the idea of pages for each category like listed above by dragonmom

Hi everybody

look this now

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3301/

I'm still working on this.

Dragonmom, OD Clothing

I think that after 2-3 days can publish a package with this Contributions.

New Attributes Manager+Sort v1.0

zero price prefix is fixed with contribution Actual Attribute Price

- add a multilanguage support without buttons

- add attributes for single options (ex. only for Color or Size ) - based on New attribute manager

- Unique attribute

- Hide price if zero

- Option type feature 1.6, the version 1.7 I don't know but for me it's a little bugy. The textarea option block the standard osCommerce pop-up javascripts.

Now I'm still working on the documentation. I don't speak english very well adn I have a little bit difficulties :( . I'll really appreciate some helps for the future development because there is a lot of documentations and other contributions for attributes which we can add to this mode :thumbsup: .

Best regards

My Contributions:

Bulgarian Language Total Pack

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3261/

that's pretty good news if you can get that done.

I've had a little set back as my (hosted) test environment is down.

Looking forward to the updated contribution !

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

I have started this topic for Attribute Suite v.1.0.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0entry668920

As the filesize is over 300k - 330 KB , the contribution will be manually approved before becoming publicly available.

My Contributions:

Bulgarian Language Total Pack

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3261/