• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

goemerchant payment module

tactics

Need to know if it's OK to post a request for paid help, and if so, where.

I need to get my goemerchant payment module working with ssl immediately, and can't seem to find any solutions on the board.

You can not post ads for paid help anywhere on the forums.

Why not post the problem and see if someone can help you fix it?

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

That either means no one who saw it at the time knew the answer, you were not specific enough or did not give enough information.

I didn't see it so I don't know. =) I will take a look and see if I can find it though.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Hmm... Only thing I see not answered from topics you started was about email not sending. Is this the same issue you are having now?

Wendy James

Hmm... Only thing I see not answered from topics you started was about email not sending. Is this the same issue you are having now?

Thanks for responding.

Actually, I replied to a post where someone else was having the same problem with Linkpoint. She ended up switching to a different module, and it solved the problem. Unfortunately, there is only one module available for my gateway (goemerchant), so I don't have that option.

Here's the problem: the module works fine without ssl enabled, but as soon as I enable ssl, the customer is redirected to the login page instead of the confirmation page. Since the confirmation page is the trigger to send e-mails, they don't get sent out when ssl is enabled.

Oh man... I finally figured it out.

You see, when you install the goemerchant payment module, it gives you all of the configuration settings in the admin panel. One of them is "enable ssl? (true or false)"

But apparently, it doesn't do a damn thing. You still have to go into the payment module and change "false" to "true" manually. The fact that there weren't instructions included with this module really sucks. Had I known that I needed to change one little word, it would have taken me 5 seconds instead of 2 days.

Have a good weekend everyone.

it sounds like you've figure out how to get goemerchant working. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm not a php expert. I simply can't figure out where to get the payment module and how to get it working with goemerchant. Where do I even start?

it sounds like you've figure out how to get goemerchant working. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm not a php expert. I simply can't figure out where to get the payment module and how to get it working with goemerchant. Where do I even start?

Here is the module:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...rch,goemerchant

You need to change to change line 237 in the code. The line looks like this:

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('Merchant', '1000') .

Replace the number "1000" with whatever your transaction ID number is.

If you are using secure checkout (which I think goemerchant requires), you also need to change line 248. Where it says:

tep_draw_hidden_field('URL', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', false)) .

simply change it to:

tep_draw_hidden_field('URL', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', true)) .

That's all there is to it.

• 4 weeks later...
I did all that but when I try the test account it tells me that the credit card was declined. Any thoughts?

I'd say the card doesn't have any credit on it :)

I've done this on 30 different accounts now and I've tested each one with my credit card. All worked fine.

I'd say the card doesn't have any credit on it :)

I've done this on 30 different accounts now and I've tested each one with my credit card. All worked fine.

But it's in test mode. It's not a real credit card anyway. And we even did it in production mode using a few different credit cards. There's got to be another problem. Maybe it's just a problem with Goemerchat account. Do you have a different Goemerchant acccount and Transaction ID for every website?