Sign in to follow this  
coconutgcc

Ranking of contributions

I was just curious, I would like to install a couple of new contribuitions (one for more pictures and one for a printable catalog) but don't have a lot of experience yet with succesful contributions, and only want to use the most popular ones (or most downloaded). Is there a way to find out which contributions are the best ones in each category? Also, how can I tell which files to download when looking at a contribution page? Thanks!

I was just curious, I would like to install a couple of new contribuitions (one for more pictures and one for a printable catalog) but don't have a lot of experience yet with succesful contributions, and only want to use the most popular ones (or most downloaded).  Is there a way to find out which contributions are the best ones in each category?  Also, how can I tell which files to download when looking at a contribution page?  Thanks!

There's an old adage - suck it and see (but before you do back it up.)

People have their favourites and there is no conclusive best - however you may define best

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

I was just curious, I would like to install a couple of new contribuitions (one for more pictures and one for a printable catalog) but don't have a lot of experience yet with succesful contributions, and only want to use the most popular ones (or most downloaded).  Is there a way to find out which contributions are the best ones in each category?  Also, how can I tell which files to download when looking at a contribution page?  Thanks!

There's an old adage - suck it and see (but before you do back it up.)

People have their favourites and there is no conclusive best - however you may define best

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"