• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FedEx RealTime Quotes not working...

imitch1

I have FedEx RealTime Quotes 2.04 installed and working on my development machine. My production server is hosted on GoDaddy. All files are identical (except config files) and the database is identicle on my dev. and production servers.

All of my FedEx shipping mod configs are identical on dev and production servers (including meter number).

With debug on, I can see identical info being sent to FedEx for rating, but nothing returned on my production server. On the dev server, everything works fine.

Please help??

-mitch

• 2 weeks later...
I have FedEx RealTime Quotes 2.04 installed and working on my development machine.? My production server is hosted on GoDaddy.? All files are identical (except config files) and the database is identicle on my dev. and production servers.

All of my FedEx shipping mod configs are identical on dev and production servers (including meter number).

With debug on, I can see identical info being sent to FedEx for rating, but nothing returned on my production server.? On the dev server, everything works fine.

Please help??

-mitch

I'd guess the problem's one of the following:

1. Something wasn't done properly when installing/configuring/etc. on your production site.
  2. FedEx has blocked your production site when they saw your account being used on multiple sites. Some carriers will do this when you haven't told them you'd be obtaining rates for a particular site(s). They like to know these things.
  3. The server your production site's running on doesn't have the cURL library installed.

I'd start by making sure that cURL is available, then make sure everything's been installed/configured properly, and finally contact FedEx to see what the problem is. I'd hazard a guess though that it's not a problem with cURL if your site's properly requesting the rates from FedEx without errors. You might want to try obtaining rates without specifying a meter ID as well.

FedEx has been having a lot of problems, but if one of your sites is working properly and not the other than I'd think that either something isn't installed/configured properly or one's been blocked.

~James

Edited by Majiks

Thats weird! FedEx rates is like a magic! Sometimes they are exist, sometimes they does not :)

Right now my site do not have ground option :) I guess I would have to start using USPS :)

Anyone know why I am getting this error? <_<

This transaction could not be completed. Please note the error message below.

ERROR: FedEx Return Error FFF0 : FedEx Ground Parameter Validation System Failure

I have tried using the federal express saver mode, it works fine, I talked to fedex, they said we are added as home delivery and ground on the test server.

I still do not know why nor does fedex.

Anyone else have this problem?

PLease help, I am at my wits end trying to see why this is not working when submiting a shipment for quote and label return.

Thanks in advance.

ERROR: FedEx Return Error FFF0 : FedEx Ground Parameter Validation System Failure

I have tried using the federal express saver mode, it works fine, I talked to fedex, they said we are added as home delivery and ground on the test server.

PLease help, I am at my wits end trying to see why this is not working when submiting a shipment for quote and label return.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

I have that same error. I kept playing around since I had another production server with same code working fine. I came across problem with my test info which the production server responed differently that the recipent phone # must be 10 digits. But the test server just says that non-sense error. BUT when I am on the test server and fixed the phone #. I get a tracking #... but the bar code doesnt come through. I am calling them right now.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

I have that same error. I kept playing around since I had another production server with same code working fine. I came across problem with my test info which the production server responed differently that the recipent phone # must be 10 digits. But the test server just says that non-sense error. BUT when I am on the test server and fixed the phone #. I get a tracking #... but the bar code doesnt come through. I am calling them right now. Hope this helps some people.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...