• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

If item is over 75 Pounds show Store Pickup Only

zurv

Hey guys,

I'm clueless...

I need a contribution that will hide the UPS and USPS shipping options for items over a certain weight (75 pounds) and only show the store pickup option.

I already have a Store Pickup contribution and I have OSC set to a 75 pound maximum weight but when I purchase a 200 pound item I get something like this:

United States Postal Service (6 x 73.333333333333 ounces)

I want to be able to hide UPS and USPS if the weight is over a limit and only show one option, the Store Pickup.

I cannot find a contribution for this and have had no luck searching the forums...

Any help woudl be appreciated.

Thanx in advance,

Griffe

I'm afraid that there is no easy way to do this. You need to be able to set shipping for individual items and still calculate the correct shipping for the items that can be shipped UPS/USPS. The only way that I know to do this is the MVS contribution (see my sig for a link.) It's a bit of overkill, but it will allow you to do what you need to.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.