• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All Products Contrib

I had the all products contrib working on my site for ages, but it has just stopped working within the last couple of days.

I have gon over the files again and again but cannot find anything wrong.

http://www.popcorn-uk.com/catalog/all_products.php

It takes quite long to load and then finishes with only half of the column left installed and the rest blank.

When I could not get to the bottom of it I decided to install a new more up to date all products contribution.

http://www.popcorn-uk.com/catalog/allprods.php

When complete I found this is doing exactly the same???

Has anyone seen or heard of this before? I would love to hear anyones thought and ideas on this.

It goes down to "Yamada DVX-6700 DivX DVD Player" on mine. Looks like a full page. It sounds like your MySQL server was temporarily overloaded. If it happens again, check other pages to see if everything else is loading.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

It is still coming up blank for me and have tried it on 3 seperate computers and all show the same.

If it is something to do with sql database any ideas what can I do about it?

OK, it's not coping with the number of products which currently stands at 818 on my site. I think I should be able to solve this problem if it didn't try to display them all on one page.

I don't know how to do this though, can anyone tell me how to display only 500 per page?