Latest News: (loading..)
spidometrs

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

It depends on which version of this addon and Information Pages you are using. If you are using the -17 version of this addon and the last version of Information Pages or any version of Information Pages SEO, the url should be generated with the name. If you are using those versions, then it may be a cache issue with this addon, assuming you had an older version of IP installed before. You can use the clear cache option in this addons settings to clear it.

@Jack_mcs

thank you Jack, I upgraded to v2.2-17 and that solved my problem.  The URL is now visit-shop-i-6.html 😊

Regards

Mike

osC BS gold live - osC CE in development (awesome)

A new version has been uploaded. Itjust fixes the problem with the ConnectDB introduced in the last version. If you have applied the fix mentioned in this thread, you don't need the update. But if you want to apply it, just upload the includes/classes/seo.class.php file.

12 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

A new version has been uploaded. Itjust fixes the problem with the ConnectDB introduced in the last version. If you have applied the fix mentioned in this thread, you don't need the update. But if you want to apply it, just upload the includes/classes/seo.class.php file.

Jack, I am two versions back on this.  Can I just install the latest or should I install each version incrementally?

I am currently at Version 2.2d-16

Thank you

Edited by altoid

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

1 hour ago, altoid said:

Can I just install the latest or should I install each version incrementally?

You should be able to just upload the seo.class.php file. There is a change to the code in the application_top.php file, which you found, that needs to be made to prevent warnings with php 7 but no other changes are needed.