Latest News: (loading..)
spidometrs

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

7,326 posts in this topic

Hi Jack

I've got a problem and can't resolve it myself. Everything is working properly when I use a local server. Then, when I upload site to the webserver I have 500 Internal Server Error on my index page.

my .htaccess:

# Begin Ultimate SEO V2.2d

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

# RewriteBase instructions

# Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below.

# http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase /

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

# Change the following line using the instructions above

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-f-(.*).html$ faqdesk_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fc-(.*).html$ faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fri-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fra-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_article.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-(.*).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-po-([0-9]+).html$ pollbooth.php?pollid=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

# End Ultimate SEO V2.2d

my configure:

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.alexcurtains.com.au');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://www.alexcurtains.com.au');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

I can't understand where I made a mistake.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Jack

I've got a problem and can't resolve it myself. Everything is working properly when I use a local server. Then, when I upload site to the webserver I have 500 Internal Server Error on my index page.

I can't understand where I made a mistake.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Your configure file is not setup correctly. See this thread for help: http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=193738&hl=

Hi Jack,

When I call my store:

Warning: include_once(includes/classes/seo.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/usr/public_html/shop/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 22
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/classes/seo.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/usr/public_html/shop/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 22
Fatal error: Class 'SEO_URL' not found in /home/usr/public_html/shop/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 25

I can be sure that the seo.class.php file is in the right place: root/includes/classes/ and get the 403 error by access to seo.class.php path in my browser.

It means that file already exists right?

How can I stop this error? Hope for you :-(

Hi Jack,

When I call my store:

I can be sure that the seo.class.php file is in the right place: root/includes/classes/ and get the 403 error by access to seo.class.php path in my browser.

It means that file already exists right?

How can I stop this error? Hope for you whistling.gif(

The error mentions include-once, which is invalid. I don't know if you copied/pasted that incorrectly or if your php version has a mistake in it and it is a non-issue but it is suspect. Other than that, I see your site is in a subdirectory but you say the file is in the root, so you should look at that too.

Thanks for your reply

Other than that, I see your site is in a subdirectory but you say the file is in the root, so you should look at that too.

Sorry, I mean the root of the shop:

/home/usr/public_html/shop/includes/classes/seo.class.php

The error mentions include-once, which is invalid. I don't know if you copied/pasted that incorrectly or if your php version has a mistake in it and it is a non-issue but it is suspect.

I'm using PHP 5.2.17. It's still working at all (product page, category page, etc... in rewritten url) exclude the homepage :(

Thanks for your reply

Sorry, I mean the root of the shop:

/home/usr/public_html/shop/includes/classes/seo.class.php

I'm using PHP 5.2.17. It's still working at all (product page, category page, etc... in rewritten url) exclude the homepage sad.png

If the file is there and teh code is saying it isn't, then there is either something wrong in your configure files or with the server. For the latter, you will need to ask your host to look at it.

Question, is this thread in any way associated with ultimate seo url 5 pro? I upgraded to this and now am having a huge issue, one I am sure can be fixed fairly simply with the right touch.. can you help?

Ultimate Seo Urls 2.1d STABLE FINAL r172 FWR Media 12 Jan 2010 16x16_report.png

Minor changes only to this stable version.

Upgrading just overwrite the seo.class.php

When setting cron jobs with this (google base etc) ensure to use wget.

"If you have PHP5 I would recommend Ultimate Seo Urls 5 instead."

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6768

Unless you specifically require header tags code then this is the version I would recommend if you have to stay with series 2.

This is why I upgraded and now no support?

Oh my - that's terrible - and you had to wait a whole 10 minutes for an answer! You may want to file a complaint with the team members.

In answer to your question though, this contribution is totally different than the others you mentioned. You need to decide on which you want to use and totally remove the other one to avoid conflicts.

I cannot get a hold of anyone that coded it, and it looks like there thread has been ignored for weeks if not months.. can you try to help or you know nothing about how this fella built this? I will pay for this expertise I just need it resolved timely.

10 min, I have been trying for 3 days. thanks,

Not according to the time on your posts. Besides, support is not guaranteed, for any contribution.

I would suggest taking that comment from your contrib, it could cause some issues later.

What comment would that be?

I cannot get a hold of anyone that coded it, and it looks like there thread has been ignored for weeks if not months.. can you try to help or you know nothing about how this fella built this? I will pay for this expertise I just need it resolved timely.

Did you bother to compare the signature on the contribution with mine? If you do take the time to do that, you would see they are the same.

Sorry, and thank you for getting back to me, even thought I ave been a pain in the keester..

Would you or have you found my issue on the other board?

Sorry, and thank you for getting back to me, even thought I ave been a pain in the keester..

And yes that is why I came to this board? It seems to be the same person. And that is you?

Can you explain why the osc sites that are using this or similar contributions are experiencing this?

when you change the url of a deeper directory, it keeps you on the same page

IE: www.site.com/category-category2-category3-c-01_02_03.html

changed to:

www.site.com/category-category2-category3-c-32563452345234372401_2346523623713713702_03.html

Same page?? a few minor things change, but for the most part it is indexing as multiple pages?

Can you shed some light.

This is the support thread for Ultimate SEO. And, specifically, I only offer support for V2.2d. If you are using any other version of Ultimate SEO and it is one of the versions for this contribution, it is doubtfull you will get support for it. If you are using one of the SEO 5 contribuitons, they have their own support thread. I don't look at those threads since I don't offer support for them. So, as already mentioned, you need to decide which contribution you are going to use and ask in the appropriate place.