• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

Hi

I just played around with the admin login mod and gave up installing it. i am sure i replaced my back up files and everything seems to work, except when i am on the main admin page and click onfiguration and then SEO URL's, this is what i see above the SEO URL  options

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/osa786/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1195

all of the SEO links work etc, but why the error?

i did replace the original admin/functions/general.php

can some please help?

thanks

sorry...

i didn't put the SEO call at the bottom of admin/function/general.php

doh!

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

i get this error in the SEO part of the admin page:

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/**/public_html/**/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1197

and yes i've added the edit there, but that seems to be what's causing the problem.

EVERYTHING else seems to be working error free..

i've done a search in this topic, it seems many had this error but no resolution?

Edited by eww

nevermind. i seemed to skip past general.php and categories.php edits.

which is odd. this mod worked perfectly fine without me even touching those edits!

what happened to chemo?

I have now restored the original files and the SEO URLs option is still in the admin site of the shopping cart.

When I click on this I get this error

Now I am really lost.

Should I restore my last back-up that I made yesterday?

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/ronnie/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1195

i got this error when i went to go add and edit items. i just commented out the lines that kept causing errors and so far it seems to be ok, but is there a fix for it?

here is my specific error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls() (previously declared in /home/**/public_html/**/admin/categories.php:1152) in /home/**/public_html/**/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1358

when i try to put an item in my cart, i receive the cookie error, which is enabled on both my website and browser :(

omg! my admin panel is gone!! :o

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_catalog_href_link() in /home/**/public_html/**/add-catalog/index.php on line 106

i've already restored backups, this won't go away!!

i re-installed it (again, i've done this about 3 times now)

and this is my new error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls() (previously declared in /home/**/public_html/**/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1358) in /home/**/public_html/**/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1373

any help?? i'm getting depserate. this is my second SEO contribution i've tried :(

sorry for posting so much, but i cannot edit any of my posts.

i fix one error, another one comes :(

when i went into my admin controls, i got this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_catalog_href_link() in /home/**/public_html/**/admin/index.php on line 10

line 10 on index.php:

Released under the GNU General Public License (it's commented out!)

i cannot get in to my admin panel anymore. if this error means i cannot use this contribution, please tell me what i have to do to uninstall it. i've already started from scratch and used a backup database to no avail, the error won't go away..

it was line 106, not 10 (my screen cut it off)

here is line 106:

<td align="right" class="text" nowrap><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_ADMINISTRATION . '</a>  |  <a href="' . tep_catalog_href_link() . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_ONLINE_CATALOG . '</a>  |  <a href="http://www.oscommerce.com" target="_blank">' . HEADER_TITLE_SUPPORT_SITE . '</a>'; ?>  </td>

when i comment it out, all of my urls look like this:http://www.mysite.comdir_ws_http_catalogbackup.php/selected_box/tools

i can see all of my admin panel when i comment line 106 out, but nothing works

Edited by eww

Hi there,

I've just tried to install your contribution and all seemed to go ok, however when going to my websites home page I get the default OS Commerce screen ie. www.cctvtraders.co.uk as opposed to www.cctvtraders.co.uk/index.html like I used to.

I am using STS (not sure if this makes a difference.)

I then restored all of the files I changed from your package but I still get the same problem. I even tried restoring the database but had no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon

Hi there,

I've just tried to install your contribution and all seemed to go ok, however when going to my websites home page I get the default OS Commerce screen ie. www.cctvtraders.co.uk as opposed to www.cctvtraders.co.uk/index.html like I used to.

I am using STS (not sure if this makes a difference.)

I then restored all of the files I changed from your package but I still get the same problem. I even tried restoring the database but had no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon

Im not sure why you are usin a separate html file with sts, but your default osc site will use index.php. I dont know that seo install would have affected this...

Hi,

The store that we have installed seo urls on works fine except what has happened is that new orders are not showing up under pending status in the admin section. The notification emails are being sent out and I can see the order stored, however the status history is storing order d as 0 - i manually updated the id on one of these but it still doesn't display under pending.

Any help you can give me would be very greatly appreciated thanks.

I'm having a small problem in two places. First, when I choose a manufacturer from the drop down list I get sent to mysite.com/catalog/index.php?catalog=index.php, instead of the manufacturer page. Second, when I am on a specific manufacturer page, such as mysite.com/catalog/brand-name-m-24.html and I click on a product link (which looks like mysite.com/catalog/ashbury-4pc-crib-p-30.html?manufacturers_id=24) I get sent to mysite.com/catalog/product_info.php?catalog=product_info.php and get a product not found message. Not sure what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been using Ultimate SEO URLs for the past couple of months. It's been great. However, within the last few days I've been getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/includes/classes/seo.class.php(1657) : eval()'d code on line 9154

The problem remains whether I turn the contribution on or off. After looking at this location in the code, I turned the cache off and the problem went away.

Is this because I have so many products and categories in my store that the SEO cache is over-running the PHP limit of 8MB per session?

What remedy do I have?

As of now I've turned off all caching except for category caching as I felt this was more important in terms of performance since up to 250 categories may be displayed on one page but each category have only 10 to 15 products.

It seems to do okay for now.

I also thought about increasing the 8MB limit to 16MB. Is this advisable instead of turning off the cache?

So I guess my question is three folds:

1) I am guess this problem is just a matter of the SEO cache being so large due to the number of categories and products on my site that it is running over the 8MB per page limit of PHP. Therefore this isn't indicative of a more severe underlying problem. Am I right?

2) If I am right, then turning off all caching except for categories will keep the SEO cache size small, right?

3) Should I or shouldn't I increase the PHP memory limit to 16MB? The server has 1GB of RAM.

I'm having a small problem in two places. First, when I choose a manufacturer from the drop down list I get sent to mysite.com/catalog/index.php?catalog=index.php, instead of the manufacturer page. Second, when I am on a specific manufacturer page, such as mysite.com/catalog/brand-name-m-24.html and I click on a product link (which looks like mysite.com/catalog/ashbury-4pc-crib-p-30.html?manufacturers_id=24) I get sent to mysite.com/catalog/product_info.php?catalog=product_info.php and get a product not found message. Not sure what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been playing around with this the last couple days and still have found no solution. Someone earlier in this thread had a similar problem but said it just went away. I can't find a fix for this. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

The store that we have installed seo urls on works fine except what has happened is that new orders are not showing up under pending status in the admin section. The notification emails are being sent out and I can see the order stored, however the status history is storing order d as 0 - i manually updated the id on one of these but it still doesn't display under pending.

Any help you can give me would be very greatly appreciated thanks.

hey I also experienced this and also i tried to registered new customer...its not showing or save in the database.

Birds with same feathers, are same birds.

hey I also experienced this and also i tried to registered new customer...its not showing or save in the database.

Make sure that you are not using persistent connections. This setting is in both of your includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php files.

Dinesh

Make sure that you are not using persistent connections. This setting is in both of your includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php files.

Dinesh

hey dinesh....i was using persistent connections in my includes/configure.php...seems to be working ok now since i changed it to false...anyway i will still do more testing on this before uploaded it to my live site.

Thanks dinesh... :D

Edited by mylane

Birds with same feathers, are same birds.

hello,

thanks chemo, for your GREAT-CONTRIBS !!! :rolleyes:

i have installed the vers 2.1c on my local windows machine

at first in my 1:1 copy of my web-shop

after installing i cant go inside my shop also admin

second i have installed in a complete new webshop osc2.2, with a part of my products, there i got :

"error 404 - page not found" by products and category

contact and other sides work

the adress-link looks like this:

http://192.168.0.131/3-shop/catalog/productname-c-114.html

--> is the reason for this problem my windows-machine or a other reason ?

--> if can upload this test-shop should it working online or not ?

i cant test it, because i have not a online test-server, sorry

also i am not sure if i am right with my .htaccess-file, made by "xssen.php"

here is it:

# $Id: .htaccess,v 1.1 2003/06/20 00:18:30 hpdl Exp $

#

# This is used with Apache WebServers

#

# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to

# the AllowOverride configuration

#

# Example:

#

# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">

# AllowOverride Options

# </Directory>

#

# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the

# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)

# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet

# Explorer browsers

<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>

<IfDefine SSL>

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \

nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \

downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

</IfDefine>

</IfModule>

# Fix certain PHP values

#<IfModule mod_php4.c>

# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0

# php_value register_globals 1

#</IfModule>

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /catalog/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

i use all this:

osc 2.2

xampp on a winXP prof machine

many contribs

also auctionblox with ioncube-loader

thanks for helping me

bg

thank you bobby... good and easy mod.. problem is that it doesnt seem to work with osc affiliate. I had to comment out:

// Include OSC-AFFILIATE

// require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'affiliate_application_top.php');

its in application_top.php.... if i didnt comment it out I would get an error if i went to checkout.

Luckily i havent bothered with the affiliate mod yet, but i still would like to make both mods work at once. Anyone had to same problem?

can anyone help me? i've just installed this contribution and i get the following when i open up the home page:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/s2as/public_html/test/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php:299) in /home/s2as/public_html/test/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/s2as/public_html/test/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php:299) in /home/s2as/public_html/test/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

This is the second time i've tried to install this, i had the same trouble first time round and when i activated it in the admin pages and tried to look at a product or category, it gives me the dreaded 404...

Cheers, Jon

when i go to admin and de-activate the SEO URL's .... and then go to the store, none of the product pages show up

is this a common problem?

anyone know how to resolve it?

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH