• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

artstyle, when you open a thread, please refrain from posting again about the same subject in another thread *without* pointing an url to it, especially if there is already a reply : http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1241379

Cheers.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I didn't mean to open a new thread yesterday. I wanted to post in this thread where others have tried the SEO URLS contribution.

Yesterday I noticed the error with the Greek language. However there are errors with the currency and manufacturers/subject. I don't know if these problems are related with the Greek language part or are different.

I checked some member's who have a store url listed and installed the contribution successfully but they have only one currency and/or no manufacturers.

So if anyone has successfully added this contribution with multiple currencies and manufacturers or knows what could cause such a problem please let me know.

Thanks again!

This is a great contribution chemo, but i have found one problem with it while testing it out on my store.

After you add an item to the shopping basket directly from a list of products (eg list of all the products from a manufacturer) and then click continue shopping to return to that list of products. If you then try to add another product from the list to the shopping cart directly from the list, it adds the same product as before.

Is there any way to fix this?

I've also discovered this problem - when you add an item to your cart from a list of products within a category, and then click 'continue shopping' to go back to that list of products, when you hover over the 'Buy Now' button you can see the destination URLs all have the same product id in them. V odd!

Have (temporarily) got round this by just hard coding the 'Continue Shopping' button to link to the home page, just so it's still there and customers feel they have somewhere to go next.

I tried putting in some javascript to just take people 'back', and this worked fine unless someone updated their cart and then clicked 'continue shopping' the javascript just refreshed that shopping_cart page again.

If anyone's got a proper fix it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks!

lisax

I've also discovered this problem - when you add an item to your cart from a list of products within a category, and then click 'continue shopping' to go back to that list of products, when you hover over the 'Buy Now' button you can see the destination URLs all have the same product id in them. V odd!

Have (temporarily) got round this by just hard coding the 'Continue Shopping' button to link to the home page, just so it's still there and customers feel they have somewhere to go next.

I tried putting in some javascript to just take people 'back', and this worked fine unless someone updated their cart and then clicked 'continue shopping' the javascript just refreshed that shopping_cart page again.

Thanks!

lisax

Hi,

I just noticed that I get that too. I didn't notice that before so that's another problem.

Thanks and any help is appreciated here too.

hello

have you seen my screenshots?

Yes and it's an osCsid appended not cPath, oddly it is appended inside the .html. The version you use is 2-2.2e which is buggy and I don't support.

Thanks!

lisax

This is a known issue.

I reported the fault and the fix In the svn

i have installed your version too and sid killer and still nothing

What I can tell you is that the problem is not caused by USU.

What I can't tell you is what is wrong with your site based on the information provided.

I have installed your version of useo, fair play for building on the original. I seen someone giving credit to chemo above and calling you somebody but I'd just like to say fair play directly to yourself for first of all wiping out all of the buggy fixes and going back to the original and only making solid permanent changes and supporting so many people in the meantime.

I have the same problem as some where the first time i visit the site all my links have blahblah.html?oscid=dfdgdfgdfgdf ... once i click on anything at all then the next set of links will be correct. I thought this was good enough but then google indexed my site and every single page has oscid at the end ... doh!

My settings are

Session Directory /tmp

Force Cookie Use False Info

Check SSL Session ID True Info

Check User Agent False Info

Check IP Address False Info

Prevent Spider Sessions True Info

Recreate Session True Info

Session Lifetime 7200 Info

Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development) false

Enable SEO URLs? true

Add cPath to product URLs? false Info

Add category parent to begining of URLs? true Info

Filter Short Words 3 Info

Output W3C valid URLs (parameter string)? true Info

Enable SEO cache to save queries? true Info

Enable product cache? true Info

Enable categories cache? true Info

Enable manufacturers cache? true Info

Enable articles cache? true Info

Enable topics cache? true Info

Enable information cache? true Info

Enable link directory cache? true Info

Enable automatic redirects? true Info

Choose URL Rewrite Type Rewrite Info

Enter special character conversions Info

Remove all non-alphanumeric characters? false Info

Reset SEO URLs Cache false

I have installed the latest LARGE version of spiders.txt and also have your FWR URL Validation installed.

I seen from the guy above that he tried sid killer and it did not work but since his oscid is inside the .html tag i think its a buggy install and sid killer might work for me if you do not have any other suggestions.

Other info ... I do have a private SSL, so I can force cookie usage with but I don't really want to as im sure a good 5-10% of people have cookies blocked / old browsers etc. What is the main issues with forcing cookies? If its loosing sales i really don't want to do it haha

Thanks so much for your time

I have installed your version of useo, fair play for building on the original. I seen someone giving credit to chemo above and calling you somebody but I'd just like to say fair play directly to yourself for first of all wiping out all of the buggy fixes and going back to the original and only making solid permanent changes and supporting so many people in the meantime.

I have the same problem as some where the first time i visit the site all my links have blahblah.html?oscid=dfdgdfgdfgdf ... once i click on anything at all then the next set of links will be correct. I thought this was good enough but then google indexed my site and every single page has oscid at the end ... doh!

My settings are

Session Directory /tmp

Force Cookie Use False Info

Check SSL Session ID True Info

Check User Agent False Info

Check IP Address False Info

Prevent Spider Sessions True Info

Recreate Session True Info

Session Lifetime 7200 Info

Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development) false

Enable SEO URLs? true

Add cPath to product URLs? false Info

Add category parent to begining of URLs? true Info

Filter Short Words 3 Info

Output W3C valid URLs (parameter string)? true Info

Enable SEO cache to save queries? true Info

Enable product cache? true Info

Enable categories cache? true Info

Enable manufacturers cache? true Info

Enable articles cache? true Info

Enable topics cache? true Info

Enable information cache? true Info

Enable link directory cache? true Info

Enable automatic redirects? true Info

Choose URL Rewrite Type Rewrite Info

Enter special character conversions Info

Remove all non-alphanumeric characters? false Info

Reset SEO URLs Cache false

I have installed the latest LARGE version of spiders.txt and also have your FWR URL Validation installed.

I seen from the guy above that he tried sid killer and it did not work but since his oscid is inside the .html tag i think its a buggy install and sid killer might work for me if you do not have any other suggestions.

Other info ... I do have a private SSL, so I can force cookie usage with but I don't really want to as im sure a good 5-10% of people have cookies blocked / old browsers etc. What is the main issues with forcing cookies? If its loosing sales i really don't want to do it haha

Thanks so much for your time

That is normal behaviour, osCsid should disappear after a few clicks. If you are having osCsid indexed though that is a major problem.

You have prevent spider sessions set to true and recreate session true which would have been my advice. Basically all of the main bots identify themselves and so with a current spiders.txt and prevent spider sessions this can't happen.

Is it possible that these session ids were indexed before you had the correct settings in place?

Either way it is not a problem related to USU.

Edited by FWR Media

Unfortunately no, everything was in place 3-4 days before the bots came onto the site... google stayed 18 hours on the site and i could see from a who is online tool that each page had the oscid :( Then when the pages got updated on google / yahoo etc they had the oscid at the end of every single new page. I'm not sure if this is strange or not but all the oscid were different for each page. So it was like the useo was trying to kill the id but the bot kept picking up new ones.

For normal users the oscid goes away after one click but didn't for the bots, maybe they take a screen shot from the start of all the related links and because this is within the first click they all have the oscid attached.

The only thing i can think of is that I am using the large version of spider.txt ... maybe I should switch to the smaller version? Do you have SID killer installed or anything like that? And are you just using the latest version of spider.txt in the contributions section (large or small)

Thanks again

Hello all,

I've installed the contrib and everything went ok but the product links dont show the product name!

http://skincareireland.com/catalog/-p-83.html

Anyone tell me why. I've been searching the forums but cannot find anything. Its the latest version of the contrib used

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /catalog/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

Thanks

Alan

I also just installed the Mod but I get the following error:

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter. in /home/wholept1/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1050

Anybody know what the problem could be and how to fix it?

Thank you,

Carlos

I also just installed the Mod but I get the following error:

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter. in /home/wholept1/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1050

Anybody know what the problem could be and how to fix it?

Thank you,

Carlos

Which version have you installed?

Hello all,

I've installed the contrib and everything went ok but the product links dont show the product name!

http://skincareireland.com/catalog/-p-83.html

Anyone tell me why. I've been searching the forums but cannot find anything. Its the latest version of the contrib used

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /catalog/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

Thanks

Alan

If you installed 2-2.2e then I'd suggest you install 2.1d updated.

hey fwr ...

It looks like google is correcting itself ... very very strange... maybe they are visiting their existing links that have the oscid and being redirected to the non oscid page and then updating their link to remove it... is this possible? I'll keep you updated on this one if all the oscid are removed from all search engine naturally then thats amazing.

On another note, When you click the category its grand, then you click the maker and it goes www.blah.com/category-name-maker-name but then when you click on the product it goes blah.com/product-name

Is there anyway to make it go blah.com/maker-name-product-name ?

Thanks for your support, your the true legend :)

help I have installed the contribution and it all works well.

The URL that was http://mydomain/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=787

is now coming up as http://mydomain/catalog/pink-lady-jacket-p-787.html and working fine.

However if a link from an external site comes in using the old URL it gets converted to http://mydomain/catalog/product_info.php?c...roduct_info.php

Can anyone point me to the area where I have gone wrong?

My current httaccess file in my /catalog directory contains:

In general this works great for me - but I'm having a problem with 301 redirects.

We just changed the name of one of our categories, i.e.

old URL: mysite.com/old-category-name-c-31.html

new URL: mysite.com/new-category-name-c-31.html

The way the contribution is set up the site will render the same category page (for category #31) either way. However, since the old URL was in the search engines I wanted to do a 301 redirect.

I tried to do that in my .hatccess (doing a standard 301 redirect) but the user gets redirected to:

mysite.com/new-category-name-c-31.html?cPath=31

How do I remove the "?cPath=31" ?? (i.e. stop it from being appended when we are doing a 301 redirect)

This is disabled in the options and none of our other URLs have "?cPath=" in them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by goodkarma

In general this works great for me - but I'm having a problem with 301 redirects.

We just changed the name of one of our categories, i.e.

old URL: mysite.com/old-category-name-c-31.html

new URL: mysite.com/new-category-name-c-31.html

The way the contribution is set up the site will render the same category page (for category #31) either way. However, since the old URL was in the search engines I wanted to do a 301 redirect.

I tried to do that in my .hatccess (doing a standard 301 redirect) but the user gets redirected to:

mysite.com/new-category-name-c-31.html?cPath=31

How do I remove the "?cPath=31" ?? (i.e. stop it from being appended when we are doing a 301 redirect)

This is disabled in the options and none of our other URLs have "?cPath=" in them.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5738

Hi, im having problems with the buy now buttons, i think it can be related to ultimate seo url (but im not sure...). The thing is, i installed the contrib about a month ago, and have now realised the buy now buttons are not working ok, but i have no idea if they worked at all before installing the contribution... anyway, i hope someone can help me. :)

so here's the problem: in a category listing, if i click the thumbnail of a product im supossed to go to the product page, but if i click the "buy now" button, its supossed to show my cart, with the product added to it. right? ok, the problem is, the buy now button seem to take me to the product page, and nothing is included in the cart.

also, the link when i click in a thumbnail of a product in a category listing is like www-mydomain-com/some_product-p-30.html, BUT the link when i click in the "buy now" button instead, is www-mydomain-com/-c-7.html?products_id=30&action=buy_now&sort=2a. its supossed to be this way? isnt this url "bad" for the search engines?

thanks in advance

If a category has more than 20 items and I click next to go to the next page of products I get sent back to index.php. I've searched the forums for a solution to this problem but still can't figure out what's going on. I have chemo's seo urls contribution installed but none of the fixes for described in the forums work. It's very strange. You can see for yourself here: http://bakerjosh1979.startlogic.com/store/...ds-c-21_42.html

I understand this issue has been addressed but if you look at my seo.class.php file I don't have any of the lines of code referred to in the "solutions" for this problem. I'm sure its the same type of problem, but I don't know what to change.

Here is my seo.class.php file :

<?php
define('USE_SEO_REDIRECT_DEBUG', 'false');
/**
* Ultimate SEO URLs Contribution - osCommerce MS-2.2
* Ultimate SEO URLs offers search engine optimized URLS for osCommerce
* based applications. Other features include optimized performance and 
* automatic redirect script.
* @package Ultimate-SEO-URLs
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
* @version 2.1
* @link http://www.oscommerce-freelancers.com/ osCommerce-Freelancers
* @copyright Copyright 2005, Bobby Easland 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @filesource
*/

/**
* SEO_DataBase Class
* The SEO_DataBase class provides abstraction so the databaes can be accessed
* without having to use tep API functions. This class has minimal error handling
* so make sure your code is tight!
* @version 1.1
* @author Bobby Easland 
*/
class SEO_DataBase{
/**
	* Database host (localhost, IP based, etc)
* @var string
	*/
var $host;
/**
	* Database user
* @var string
	*/
var $user;
/**
	* Database name
* @var string
	*/
var $db;
/**
	* Database password
* @var string
	*/
var $pass;
/**
	* Database link
* @var resource
	*/
var $link_id;

/**
* MySQL_DataBase class constructor 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $host
* @param string $user
* @param string $db
* @param string $pass  
*/	
function SEO_DataBase($host, $user, $db, $pass){
	$this->host = $host;
	$this->user = $user;
	$this->db = $db;
	$this->pass = $pass;		
	$this->ConnectDB();
	$this->SelectDB();
} # end function

/**
* Function to connect to MySQL 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
*/	
function ConnectDB(){
	$this->link_id = mysql_connect($this->host, $this->user, $this->pass);
} # end function

/**
* Function to select the database
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @return resoource 
*/	
function SelectDB(){
	return mysql_select_db($this->db);
} # end function

/**
* Function to perform queries
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $query SQL statement
* @return resource 
*/	
function Query($query){
	return @mysql_query($query, $this->link_id);
} # end function

/**
* Function to fetch array
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param resource $resource_id
* @param string $type MYSQL_BOTH or MYSQL_ASSOC
* @return array 
*/	
function FetchArray($resource_id, $type = MYSQL_BOTH){
	return @mysql_fetch_array($resource_id, $type);
} # end function

/**
* Function to fetch the number of rows
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @return mixed  
*/	
function NumRows($resource_id){
	return @mysql_num_rows($resource_id);
} # end function

/**
* Function to fetch the last insertID
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @return integer  
*/	
function InsertID() {
	return mysql_insert_id();
}

/**
* Function to free the resource
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @return boolean
*/	
function Free($resource_id){
	return @mysql_free_result($resource_id);
} # end function

/**
* Function to add slashes
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $data
* @return string 
*/	
function Slashes($data){
	return addslashes($data);
} # end function

/**
* Function to perform DB inserts and updates - abstracted from osCommerce-MS-2.2 project
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $table Database table
* @param array $data Associative array of columns / values
* @param string $action insert or update
* @param string $parameters
* @return resource
*/	
function DBPerform($table, $data, $action = 'insert', $parameters = '') {
	reset($data);
	if ($action == 'insert') {
	  $query = 'INSERT INTO `' . $table . '` (';
	  while (list($columns, ) = each($data)) {
		$query .= '`' . $columns . '`, ';
	  }
	  $query = substr($query, 0, -2) . ') values (';
	  reset($data);
	  while (list(, $value) = each($data)) {
		switch ((string)$value) {
		  case 'now()':
			$query .= 'now(), ';
			break;
		  case 'null':
			$query .= 'null, ';
			break;
		  default:
			$query .= "'" . $this->Slashes($value) . "', ";
			break;
		}
	  }
	  $query = substr($query, 0, -2) . ')';
	} elseif ($action == 'update') {
	  $query = 'UPDATE `' . $table . '` SET ';
	  while (list($columns, $value) = each($data)) {
		switch ((string)$value) {
		  case 'now()':
			$query .= '`' .$columns . '`=now(), ';
			break;
		  case 'null':
			$query .= '`' .$columns .= '`=null, ';
			break;
		  default:
			$query .= '`' .$columns . "`='" . $this->Slashes($value) . "', ";
			break;
		}
	  }
	  $query = substr($query, 0, -2) . ' WHERE ' . $parameters;
	}
	return $this->Query($query);
} # end function	
} # end class

/**
* Ultimate SEO URLs Installer and Configuration Class
* Ultimate SEO URLs installer and configuration class offers a modular 
* and easy to manage method of configuration.  The class enables the base
* class to be configured and installed on the fly without the hassle of 
* calling additional scripts or executing SQL.
* @version 1.1
* @author Bobby Easland 
*/
class SEO_URL_INSTALLER{	
/**
	* The default_config array has all the default settings which should be all that is needed to make the base class work.
* @var array
	*/
var $default_config;
/**
	* Database object
* @var object
	*/
var $DB;
/**
	* $attributes array holds information about this instance
* @var array
	*/
var $attributes;

/**
* SEO_URL_INSTALLER class constructor 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
*/	
function SEO_URL_INSTALLER(){

$this->attributes = array();

$x = 0;
	$this->default_config = array();
	$this->default_config['SEO_ENABLED'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
											     'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable SEO URLs?', 'SEO_ENABLED', 'true', 'Enable the SEO URLs?  This is a global setting and will turn them off completely.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
											     );
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_ADD_CPATH_TO_PRODUCT_URLS'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'false',
	   															   'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Add cPath to product URLs?', 'SEO_ADD_CPATH_TO_PRODUCT_URLS', 'false', 'This setting will append the cPath to the end of product URLs (i.e. - some-product-p-1.html?cPath=xx).', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
																	);
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_ADD_CAT_PARENT'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   													'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Add category parent to begining of URLs?', 'SEO_ADD_CAT_PARENT', 'true', 'This setting will add the category parent name to the beginning of the category URLs (i.e. - parent-category-c-1.html).', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
														);
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_URLS_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS'] = array('DEFAULT' => '3',
	   															 'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Filter Short Words', 'SEO_URLS_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS', '3', 'This setting will filter words less than or equal to the value from the URL.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL)"
																);
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   													                 'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Output W3C valid URLs (parameter string)?', 'SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID', 'true', 'This setting will output W3C valid URLs.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
																         );
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   													  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable SEO cache to save queries?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL', 'true', 'This is a global setting and will turn off caching completely.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
														  );
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_PRODUCTS'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
															'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable product cache?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_PRODUCTS', 'true', 'This will turn off caching for the products.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
															);
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_CATEGORIES'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   														  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable categories cache?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_CATEGORIES', 'true', 'This will turn off caching for the categories.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
															  );

$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_MANUFACTURERS'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   															 'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable manufacturers cache?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_MANUFACTURERS', 'true', 'This will turn off caching for the manufacturers.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
																 );

$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_ARTICLES'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   														'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable articles cache?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_ARTICLES', 'true', 'This will turn off caching for the articles.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
															);
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_TOPICS'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   													  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable topics cache?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_TOPICS', 'true', 'This will turn off caching for the article topics.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
														  );
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_INFO_PAGES'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   														  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable information cache?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_INFO_PAGES', 'true', 'This will turn off caching for the information pages.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
															  );
//ojp b
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_CACHE_LINKS'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   														  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable link directory cache?', 'USE_SEO_CACHE_LINKS', 'true', 'This will turn off caching for the link category pages.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
															  );
//ojp e
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['USE_SEO_REDIRECT'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'true',
	   												  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enable automatic redirects?', 'USE_SEO_REDIRECT', 'true', 'This will activate the automatic redirect code and send 301 headers for old to new URLs.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
													  );
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_REWRITE_TYPE'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'Rewrite',
	   												  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Choose URL Rewrite Type', 'SEO_REWRITE_TYPE', 'Rewrite', 'Choose which SEO URL format to use.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''Rewrite''),')"
													  );
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_CHAR_CONVERT_SET'] = array('DEFAULT' => '',
	   													  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Enter special character conversions', 'SEO_CHAR_CONVERT_SET', '', 'This setting will convert characters.<br><br>The format <b>MUST</b> be in the form: <b>char=>conv,char2=>conv2</b>', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL)"
														  );
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'false',
	   														   'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Remove all non-alphanumeric characters?', 'SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS', 'false', 'This will remove all non-letters and non-numbers.  This should be handy to remove all special characters with 1 setting.', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')"
																);
	$x++;
	$this->default_config['SEO_URLS_CACHE_RESET'] = array('DEFAULT' => 'false',
	   													  'QUERY' => "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` VALUES ('', 'Reset SEO URLs Cache', 'SEO_URLS_CACHE_RESET', 'false', 'This will reset the cache data for SEO', GROUP_INSERT_ID, ".$x.", NOW(), NOW(), 'tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''reset'', ''false''),')"
														  );

$this->init();
} # end class constructor

/**
* Initializer - if there are settings not defined the default config will be used and database settings installed. 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
*/	
function init(){
	foreach( $this->default_config as $key => $value ){
		$container[] = defined($key) ? 'true' : 'false';
	} # end foreach
	$this->attributes['IS_DEFINED'] = in_array('false', $container) ? false : true;
	switch(true){
		case ( !$this->attributes['IS_DEFINED'] ):
			$this->eval_defaults();
			$this->DB = new SEO_DataBase(DB_SERVER, DB_SERVER_USERNAME, DB_DATABASE, DB_SERVER_PASSWORD);
			$sql = "SELECT configuration_key, configuration_value  
					FROM " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " 
					WHERE configuration_key LIKE '%SEO%'";
			$result = $this->DB->Query($sql);
			$num_rows = $this->DB->NumRows($result);
			$this->DB->Free($result);		
			$this->attributes['IS_INSTALLED'] = (sizeof($container) == $num_rows) ? true : false;
			if ( !$this->attributes['IS_INSTALLED'] ){
				$this->install_settings(); 
			}
			break;
		default:
			$this->attributes['IS_INSTALLED'] = true;
			break;
	} # end switch
} # end function

/**
* This function evaluates the default serrings into defined constants 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function eval_defaults(){
	foreach( $this->default_config as $key => $value ){
		define($key, $value['DEFAULT']);
	} # end foreach
} # end function

/**
* This function removes the database settings (configuration and cache)
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function uninstall_settings(){
	$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP."` WHERE `configuration_group_title` LIKE '%SEO%'");
	$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%SEO%'");
    $this->DB->Query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cache`");
} # end function

/**
* This function installs the database settings
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function install_settings(){
	$this->uninstall_settings();
	$sort_order_query = "SELECT MAX(sort_order) as max_sort FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP."`";
	$sort = $this->DB->FetchArray( $this->DB->Query($sort_order_query) );
	$next_sort = $sort['max_sort'] + 1;
	$insert_group = "INSERT INTO `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP."` VALUES ('', 'SEO URLs', 'Options for Ultimate SEO URLs by Chemo', '".$next_sort."', '1')";
	$this->DB->Query($insert_group);
	$group_id = $this->DB->InsertID();

foreach ($this->default_config as $key => $value){
		$sql = str_replace('GROUP_INSERT_ID', $group_id, $value['QUERY']);
		$this->DB->Query($sql);
	}

$insert_cache_table = "CREATE TABLE `cache` (
	  `cache_id` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
	  `cache_language_id` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
	  `cache_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
	  `cache_data` mediumtext NOT NULL,
	  `cache_global` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
	  `cache_gzip` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
	  `cache_method` varchar(20) NOT NULL default 'RETURN',
	  `cache_date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
	  `cache_expires` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
	  PRIMARY KEY  (`cache_id`,`cache_language_id`),
	  KEY `cache_id` (`cache_id`),
	  KEY `cache_language_id` (`cache_language_id`),
	  KEY `cache_global` (`cache_global`)
	) TYPE=MyISAM;";
	$this->DB->Query($insert_cache_table);
} # end function	
} # end class

/**
* Ultimate SEO URLs Base Class
* Ultimate SEO URLs offers search engine optimized URLS for osCommerce
* based applications. Other features include optimized performance and 
* automatic redirect script.
* @version 2.1
* @author Bobby Easland 
*/
class SEO_URL{
/**
	* $cache is the per page data array that contains all of the previously stripped titles
* @var array
	*/
var $cache;
/**
	* $languages_id contains the language_id for this instance
* @var integer
	*/
var $languages_id;
/**
	* $attributes array contains all the required settings for class
* @var array
	*/
var $attributes;
/**
	* $base_url is the NONSSL URL for site
* @var string
	*/
var $base_url;
/**
	* $base_url_ssl is the secure URL for the site
* @var string
	*/
var $base_url_ssl;
/**
	* $performance array contains evaluation metric data
* @var array
	*/
var $performance;
/**
	* $timestamp simply holds the temp variable for time calculations
* @var float
	*/
var $timestamp;
/**
	* $reg_anchors holds the anchors used by the .htaccess rewrites
* @var array
	*/
var $reg_anchors;
/**
	* $cache_query is the resource_id used for database cache logic
* @var resource
	*/
var $cache_query;
/**
	* $cache_file is the basename of the cache database entry
* @var string
	*/
var $cache_file;
/**
	* $data array contains all records retrieved from database cache
* @var array
	*/
var $data;
/**
	* $need_redirect determines whether the URL needs to be redirected
* @var boolean
	*/
var $need_redirect;
/**
	* $is_seopage holds value as to whether page is in allowed SEO pages
* @var boolean
	*/
var $is_seopage;
/**
	* $uri contains the $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] value
* @var string
	*/
var $uri;
/**
	* $real_uri contains the $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] . '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] value
* @var string
	*/
var $real_uri;
/**
	* $uri_parsed contains the parsed uri value array
* @var array
	*/
var $uri_parsed;
/**
	* $path_info contains the getenv('PATH_INFO') value
* @var string
	*/
var $path_info;
/**
	* $DB is the database object
* @var object
	*/
var $DB;
/**
	* $installer is the installer object
* @var object
	*/
var $installer;

/**
* SEO_URL class constructor 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param integer $languages_id
*/	
function SEO_URL($languages_id){
   	global $session_started, $SID;

$this->installer = new SEO_URL_INSTALLER;

$this->DB = new SEO_DataBase(DB_SERVER, DB_SERVER_USERNAME, DB_DATABASE, DB_SERVER_PASSWORD);

$this->languages_id = (int)$languages_id; 

$this->data = array(); 

//ojp FILENAME_LINKS		
	$seo_pages = array(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 
	                   FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 
					   FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE,
					   FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS,
					   FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO);
	if ( defined('FILENAME_ARTICLES') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_ARTICLES;
	if ( defined('FILENAME_ARTICLE_INFO') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_ARTICLE_INFO;
	if ( defined('FILENAME_INFORMATION') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_INFORMATION;		
	if ( defined('FILENAME_LINKS') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_LINKS;

//ojp USE_SEO_CACHE_LINKS		
	$this->attributes = array('PHP_VERSION' => PHP_VERSION,
	                          'SESSION_STARTED' => $session_started,
							  'SID' => $SID,
							  'SEO_ENABLED' => defined('SEO_ENABLED') ? SEO_ENABLED : 'false',
							  'SEO_ADD_CPATH_TO_PRODUCT_URLS' => defined('SEO_ADD_CPATH_TO_PRODUCT_URLS') ? SEO_ADD_CPATH_TO_PRODUCT_URLS : 'false',
							  'SEO_ADD_CAT_PARENT' => defined('SEO_ADD_CAT_PARENT') ? SEO_ADD_CAT_PARENT : 'true',
							  'SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID' => defined('SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID') ? SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID : 'true',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_PRODUCTS' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_PRODUCTS') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_PRODUCTS : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_CATEGORIES' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_CATEGORIES') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_CATEGORIES : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_MANUFACTURERS' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_MANUFACTURERS') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_MANUFACTURERS : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_ARTICLES' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_ARTICLES') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_ARTICLES : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_TOPICS' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_TOPICS') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_TOPICS : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_INFO_PAGES' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_INFO_PAGES') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_INFO_PAGES : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_CACHE_LINKS' => defined('USE_SEO_CACHE_LINKS') ? USE_SEO_CACHE_LINKS : 'false',
							  'USE_SEO_REDIRECT' => defined('USE_SEO_REDIRECT') ? USE_SEO_REDIRECT : 'false',
							  'SEO_REWRITE_TYPE' => defined('SEO_REWRITE_TYPE') ? SEO_REWRITE_TYPE : 'false',
							  'SEO_URLS_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS' => defined('SEO_URLS_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS') ? SEO_URLS_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS : 'false',
							  'SEO_CHAR_CONVERT_SET' => defined('SEO_CHAR_CONVERT_SET') ? $this->expand(SEO_CHAR_CONVERT_SET) : 'false',
							  'SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS' => defined('SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS') ? SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS : 'false',
							  'SEO_PAGES' => $seo_pages,
							  'SEO_INSTALLER' => $this->installer->attributes
							  );		

$this->base_url = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
	$this->base_url_ssl = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;		
	$this->cache = array();
	$this->timestamp = 0;

//ojp lPath -links- definition		
	$this->reg_anchors = array('products_id' => '-p-',
							   'cPath' => '-c-',
							   'manufacturers_id' => '-m-',
							   'pID' => '-pi-',
							   'tPath' => '-t-',
							   'articles_id' => '-a-',
							   'products_id_review' => '-pr-',
							   'products_id_review_info' => '-pri-',
							   'info_id' => '-i-',
							   'lPath' => '-links-'
							   );

$this->performance = array('NUMBER_URLS_GENERATED' => 0,
							   'NUMBER_QUERIES' => 0,								   
							   'CACHE_QUERY_SAVINGS' => 0,
							   'NUMBER_STANDARD_URLS_GENERATED' => 0,
							   'TOTAL_CACHED_PER_PAGE_RECORDS' => 0,
							   'TOTAL_TIME' => 0,
							   'TIME_PER_URL' => 0,
							   'QUERIES' => array()
							   );
//ojp generate_link_cache		
	if ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true'){
		$this->cache_file = 'seo_urls_v2_';
		$this->cache_gc();
		if ( $this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_PRODUCTS'] == 'true' ) $this->generate_products_cache();
		if ( $this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_CATEGORIES'] == 'true' ) $this->generate_categories_cache();
		if ( $this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_MANUFACTURERS'] == 'true' ) $this->generate_manufacturers_cache();
		if ( $this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_ARTICLES'] == 'true' && defined('TABLE_ARTICLES_DESCRIPTION')) $this->generate_articles_cache();
		if ( $this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_TOPICS'] == 'true' && defined('TABLE_TOPICS_DESCRIPTION')) $this->generate_topics_cache();
		if ( $this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_INFO_PAGES'] == 'true' && defined('TABLE_INFORMATION')) $this->generate_information_cache();
		if ( $this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_LINK_PAGES'] == 'true' && defined('TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES')) $this->generate_links_cache();

} # end if

if ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_REDIRECT'] == 'true'){
		$this->check_redirect();
	} # end if
} # end constructor

/**
* Function to return SEO URL link SEO'd with stock generattion for error fallback
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $page Base script for URL 
* @param string $parameters URL parameters
* @param string $connection NONSSL/SSL
* @param boolean $add_session_id Switch to add osCsid
* @return string Formed href link 
*/	
function href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true){
	$this->start($this->timestamp);
	$this->performance['NUMBER_URLS_GENERATED']++;
	if ( !in_array($page, $this->attributes['SEO_PAGES']) || $this->attributes['SEO_ENABLED'] == 'false' ) {
		return $this->stock_href_link($page, $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id);
	}
	$link = $connection == 'NONSSL' ? $this->base_url : $this->base_url_ssl;
	$separator = '?';
	if ($this->not_null($parameters)) { 
		$link .= $this->parse_parameters($page, $parameters, $separator);	
	} else {
	  $link .= $page;
	}
	$link = $this->add_sid($link, $add_session_id, $connection, $separator); 

$this->stop($this->timestamp, $time);
	$this->performance['TOTAL_TIME'] += $time;
	switch($this->attributes['SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID']){
		case ('true'):
			if (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) && defined('ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE') && ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE == 'true' && class_exists('page_cache')){
				return $link;
			} else {
 				return htmlspecialchars(utf8_encode($link));
			}
			break;
		case ('false'):
			return $link;
			break;
	}
} # end function

/**
* Stock function, fallback use 
*/	
 function stock_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {
   global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;
   if (!$this->not_null($page)) {
     die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine the page link!<br><br>');
   }
if ($page == '/') $page = '';
   if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
     $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
   } elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
     if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
       $link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
     } else {
       $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
     }
   } else {
     die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine connection method on a link!<br><br>Known methods: NONSSL SSL</b><br><br>');
   }
   if ($this->not_null($parameters)) {
     $link .= $page . '?' . $this->output_string($parameters);
     $separator = '&';
   } else {
     $link .= $page;
     $separator = '?';
   }
   while ( (substr($link, -1) == '&') || (substr($link, -1) == '?') ) $link = substr($link, 0, -1);
   if ( ($add_session_id == true) && ($session_started == true) && (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'False') ) {
     if ($this->not_null($SID)) {
       $_sid = $SID;
     } elseif ( ( ($request_type == 'NONSSL') && ($connection == 'SSL') && (ENABLE_SSL == true) ) || ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && ($connection == 'NONSSL') ) ) {
       if (HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN != HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN) {
         $_sid = $this->SessionName() . '=' . $this->SessionID();
       }
     }
   }
   if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
     while (strstr($link, '&&')) $link = str_replace('&&', '&', $link);
     $link = str_replace('?', '/', $link);
     $link = str_replace('&', '/', $link);
     $link = str_replace('=', '/', $link);
     $separator = '?';
   }
switch(true){
	case (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) && defined('ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE') && ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE == 'true' && class_exists('page_cache')):
		$page_cache = true;
		$return = $link . $separator . '<osCsid>';
		break;
	case (isset($_sid)):
		$page_cache = false;
		$return = $link . $separator . $_sid;
		break;
	default:
		$page_cache = false;
		$return = $link;
		break;
} # end switch
$this->performance['NUMBER_STANDARD_URLS_GENERATED']++;
$this->cache['STANDARD_URLS'][] = $link;
$time = 0;
$this->stop($this->timestamp, $time);
$this->performance['TOTAL_TIME'] += $time;
switch(true){
	case ($this->attributes['SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID'] == 'true' && !$page_cache):
		return htmlspecialchars(utf8_encode($return));
		break;
	default:
		return $return;
		break;
}# end swtich
 } # end default tep_href function

/**
* Function to append session ID if needed 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.2
* @param string $link 
* @param boolean $add_session_id
* @param string $connection
* @param string $separator
* @return string
*/	
function add_sid( $link, $add_session_id, $connection, $separator ){
	global $request_type; // global variable
	if ( ($add_session_id) && ($this->attributes['SESSION_STARTED']) && (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'False') ) {
	  if ($this->not_null($this->attributes['SID'])) {
		$_sid = $this->attributes['SID'];
	  } elseif ( ( ($request_type == 'NONSSL') && ($connection == 'SSL') && (ENABLE_SSL == true) ) || ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && ($connection == 'NONSSL') ) ) {
		if (HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN != HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN) {
		  $_sid = $this->SessionName() . '=' . $this->SessionID();
		}
	  }
	} 
	switch(true){
		case (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) && defined('ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE') && ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE == 'true' && class_exists('page_cache')):
			$return = $link . $separator . '<osCsid>';
			break;
		case ($this->not_null($_sid)):
			$return = $link . $separator . $_sid;
			break;
		default:
			$return = $link;
			break;
	} # end switch
	return $return;
} # end function

/**
* SFunction to parse the parameters into an SEO URL 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.2
* @param string $page
* @param string $params
* @param string $separator NOTE: passed by reference
* @return string 
*/	
function parse_parameters($page, $params, &$separator){
	$p = @explode('&', $params);
	krsort($p);
	$container = array();
	foreach ($p as $index => $valuepair){
		$p2 = @explode('=', $valuepair); 
		switch ($p2[0]){ 
			case 'products_id':
				switch(true){
					case ( $page == FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO && !$this->is_attribute_string($p2[1]) ):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_product_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "p", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					case ( $page == FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS ):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_product_name($p2[1]), 'products_id_review', $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "pr", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					case ( $page == FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO ):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_product_name($p2[1]), 'products_id_review_info', $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "pw", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					default:
						$container[$p2[0]] = $p2[1];
						break;
				} # end switch
				break;
			case 'cPath':
				switch(true){
					case ($page == FILENAME_DEFAULT):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_category_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "c", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					case ( !$this->is_product_string($params) ):
						if ( $this->attributes['SEO_ADD_CPATH_TO_PRODUCT_URLS'] == 'true' ){
						}
						break;
					default:
						break;
					} # end switch
				break;
			case 'manufacturers_id':
				switch(true){
					case ($page == FILENAME_DEFAULT && !$this->is_cPath_string($params) && !$this->is_product_string($params) ):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_manufacturer_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "m", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					case ($page == FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO):
						break;
					default:
						break;
					} # end switch
				break;
			case 'pID':
				switch(true){
					case ($page == FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE):
					$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_product_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                       $this->ValidateName($url, "pID", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
					break;
				default:
					break;
				} # end switch
				break;
			case 'tPath':
				switch(true){
					case ($page == FILENAME_ARTICLES):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_topic_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "t", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					default:
						break;
				} # end switch
						break;
//ojp lPath
			case 'lPath':
				switch(true){
					case ($page == FILENAME_LINKS):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_link_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "l", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					default:
						break;
				} # end switch
				break;

case 'articles_id':
				switch(true){
					case ($page == FILENAME_ARTICLE_INFO):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_article_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "a", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					default: 
						break;
				} # end switch
				break;
			case 'info_id':
				switch(true){
					case ($page == FILENAME_INFORMATION):
						$url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_information_name($p2[1]), $p2[0], $p2[1], '.html', $separator);
                           $this->ValidateName($url, "i", $p2[1], $connection, $separator);
						break;
					default: 
						break;
				} # end switch
				break;
			default:
				break;
		} # end switch
	} # end foreach $p
	$url = isset($url) ? $url : $page;
	if ( sizeof($container) > 0 ){
		if ( $imploded_params = $this->implode_assoc($container) ){
			$url .= $separator . $this->output_string( $imploded_params );
			$separator = '&';
		}
	}
	return $url;
} # end function

/**
* Function to return the generated SEO URL	 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $page
* @param string $string Stripped, formed anchor
* @param string $anchor_type Parameter type (products_id, cPath, etc.)
* @param integer $id
* @param string $extension Default = .html
* @param string $separator NOTE: passed by reference
* @return string
*/	
function make_url($page, $string, $anchor_type, $id, $extension = '.html', &$separator){
	// Right now there is but one rewrite method since cName was dropped
	// In the future there will be additional methods here in the switch
	switch ( $this->attributes['SEO_REWRITE_TYPE'] ){
		case 'Rewrite':
			return $string . $this->reg_anchors[$anchor_type] . $id . $extension;
			break;
		default:
			break;
	} # end switch
} # end function

/**
* Function to get the product name. Use evaluated cache, per page cache, or database query in that order of precedent	
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param integer $pID
* @return string Stripped anchor text
*/	
function get_product_name($pID){
	switch(true){
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && defined('PRODUCT_NAME_' . $pID)):
			$this->performance['CACHE_QUERY_SAVINGS']++;
			$return = constant('PRODUCT_NAME_' . $pID);
			$this->cache['PRODUCTS'][$pID] = $return;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && isset($this->cache['PRODUCTS'][$pID])):
			$return = $this->cache['PRODUCTS'][$pID];
			break;
		default:
			$this->performance['NUMBER_QUERIES']++;
			$sql = "SELECT products_name as pName 
					FROM ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION." 
					WHERE products_id='".(int)$pID."' 
					AND language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."' 
					LIMIT 1";
			$result = $this->DB->FetchArray( $this->DB->Query( $sql ) );
			$pName = $this->strip( $result['pName'] );
			$this->cache['PRODUCTS'][$pID] = $pName;
			$this->performance['QUERIES']['PRODUCTS'][] = $sql;
			$return = $pName;
			break;								
	} # end switch		
	return $return;
} # end function

/**
* Function to get the category name. Use evaluated cache, per page cache, or database query in that order of precedent 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param integer $cID NOTE: passed by reference
* @return string Stripped anchor text
*/	
function get_category_name(&$cID){
	$full_cPath = $this->get_full_cPath($cID, $single_cID); // full cPath needed for uniformity
	switch(true){
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && defined('CATEGORY_NAME_' . $full_cPath)):
			$return = constant('CATEGORY_NAME_' . $full_cPath);
			$this->cache['CATEGORIES'][$full_cPath] = $return;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && isset($this->cache['CATEGORIES'][$full_cPath])):
			$return = $this->cache['CATEGORIES'][$full_cPath];
			break;
		default:
			switch(true){
				case ($this->attributes['SEO_ADD_CAT_PARENT'] == 'true'):
					$sql = "SELECT c.categories_id, c.parent_id, cd.categories_name as cName, cd2.categories_name as pName  
							FROM ".TABLE_CATEGORIES." c
							JOIN ".TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." cd 
							ON c.categories_id = cd.categories_id
							LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." cd2 
							ON c.parent_id=cd2.categories_id AND cd2.language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."' 
							WHERE c.categories_id='".(int)$single_cID."' 
							AND cd.categories_id='".(int)$single_cID."' 
							AND cd.language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."' 
							LIMIT 1";
					$cName = $this->not_null($result['pName']) ? $result['pName'] . ' ' . $result['cName'] : $result['cName'];
					break;
				default:
					$sql = "SELECT categories_name as cName 
							FROM ".TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." 
							WHERE categories_id='".(int)$single_cID."' 
							LIMIT 1";
					$cName = $result['cName'];
					break;
			}										
			$cName = $this->strip($cName);
			$this->cache['CATEGORIES'][$full_cPath] = $cName;
			$this->performance['QUERIES']['CATEGORIES'][] = $sql;
			$return = $cName;
			break;								
	} # end switch		
	$cID = $full_cPath;
	return $return;
} # end function

function Validatename($url, $type, $realID, $connection, $separator)
 { 
   $origUrl = strip_tags($this->requested_page());  //get the actual page requested
   $parts = explode("-", $origUrl); 

if ($parts[count($parts) - 2] == $type)  //make sure it is the correct type for this link
   {
     if (($pos = strpos($parts[count($parts) - 1], ".html")) !== FALSE)
      $id = substr($parts[count($parts) - 1], 0, $pos);       //strip .html 

$catalog = DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
     if ($catalog[0] == '/')
       $catalog = substr(DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG, 1);             //strip leading slash if present

if (strpos($origUrl, $catalog) !== FALSE)
       $origUrl = substr($origUrl, strlen($catalog));         //remove the catalog from the url string

if (!empty($origUrl) && $id === $realID && $origUrl !== $url) //ID's match but not the text
     {
        $url = $this->base_url . $url;
        $link = $this->add_sid($url, true, $connection, $separator); //build the correct link with SID
  			header("HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently");             //let the SE's know to not use this link
 			header("Location: $link");                            //redirect to the real page 
     } 
   }
 }                  

function requested_page() 
 { 
   $protocol = ((int) $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] === 443)? 'https://' : 'http://'; 
   $current_page = $protocol . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . ((!empty($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']))? $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] : ''); 
   $current_page = substr($current_page, strlen(HTTP_SERVER));
   if (($pos = strpos($current_page, "?osCsid")) !== FALSE)
     $current_page = substr($current_page, 0, $pos).'<br>'; 
   if ($current_page[0] == "/")
     $current_page = substr($current_page, 1);  

//return $current_page;
return $return; 
 }  

/**
* Function to get the manufacturer name. Use evaluated cache, per page cache, or database query in that order of precedent.
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param integer $mID
* @return string
*/	
function get_manufacturer_name($mID){
	switch(true){
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && defined('MANUFACTURER_NAME_' . $mID)):
			$return = constant('MANUFACTURER_NAME_' . $mID);
			$this->cache['MANUFACTURERS'][$mID] = $return;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && isset($this->cache['MANUFACTURERS'][$mID])):
			$return = $this->cache['MANUFACTURERS'][$mID];
			break;
		default:
			$sql = "SELECT manufacturers_name as mName 
					FROM ".TABLE_MANUFACTURERS." 
					WHERE manufacturers_id='".(int)$mID."' 
					LIMIT 1";
			$mName = $this->strip( $result['mName'] );
			$this->cache['MANUFACTURERS'][$mID] = $mName;
			$this->performance['QUERIES']['MANUFACTURERS'][] = $sql;
			$return = $mName;
			break;								
	} # end switch		
	return $return;
} # end function

/**
* Function to get the article name. Use evaluated cache, per page cache, or database query in that order of precedent.
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param integer $aID
* @return string
*/	
function get_article_name($aID){
	switch(true){
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && defined('ARTICLE_NAME_' . $aID)):
			$return = constant('ARTICLE_NAME_' . $aID);
			$this->cache['ARTICLES'][$aID] = $return;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && isset($this->cache['ARTICLES'][$aID])):
			$return = $this->cache['ARTICLES'][$aID];
			break;
		default:
			$sql = "SELECT articles_name as aName 
					FROM ".TABLE_ARTICLES_DESCRIPTION." 
					WHERE articles_id='".(int)$aID."' 
					LIMIT 1";
			$aName = $this->strip( $result['aName'] );
			$this->cache['ARTICLES'][$aID] = $aName;
			$this->performance['QUERIES']['ARTICLES'][] = $sql;
			$return = $aName;
			break;								
	} # end switch		
	return $return;
} # end function

/**
* Function to get the topic name. Use evaluated cache, per page cache, or database query in that order of precedent.
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param integer $tID
* @return string
*/	
function get_topic_name($tID){
	switch(true){
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && defined('TOPIC_NAME_' . $tID)):
			$return = constant('TOPIC_NAME_' . $tID);
			$this->cache['TOPICS'][$tID] = $return;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && isset($this->cache['TOPICS'][$tID])):
			$return = $this->cache['TOPICS'][$tID];
			break;
		default:
			$sql = "SELECT topics_name as tName 
					FROM ".TABLE_TOPICS_DESCRIPTION." 
					WHERE topics_id='".(int)$tID."' 
					LIMIT 1";
			$tName = $this->strip( $result['tName'] );
			$this->cache['ARTICLES'][$aID] = $tName;
			$this->performance['QUERIES']['TOPICS'][] = $sql;
			$return = $tName;
			break;								
	} # end switch		
	return $return;
} # end function

/** ojp
* Function to get the link category file name. Use evaluated cache, per page cache, or database query in that order of precedent.
* @author Oliver Passe
* @version 1.0
* @param integer $lPath
* @return string
*/	
function get_link_name($lPath){
	switch(true){
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && defined('LINK_NAME_' . $lPath)):
			$return = constant('LINK_NAME_' . $lPath);
			$this->cache['LINKS'][$lPath] = $return;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && isset($this->cache['LINKS'][$lPath])):
			$return = $this->cache['LINKS'][$lPath];
			break;
		default:
			$sql = "SELECT link_categories_name as lName 
					FROM ".TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." 
					WHERE link_categories_id='".(int)$lPath."' 
					LIMIT 1";
			$lName = $this->strip( $result['lName'] );
			$this->cache['ARTICLES'][$aID] = $lName;
			$this->performance['QUERIES']['TOPICS'][] = $sql;
			$return = $lName;
			break;								
	} # end switch		
	return $return;
} # end function

/**
* Function to get the informatin name. Use evaluated cache, per page cache, or database query in that order of precedent.
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param integer $iID
* @return string
*/	
function get_information_name($iID){
	switch(true){
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && defined('INFO_NAME_' . $iID)):
			$return = constant('INFO_NAME_' . $iID);
			$this->cache['INFO'][$iID] = $return;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_CACHE_GLOBAL'] == 'true' && isset($this->cache['INFO'][$iID])):
			$return = $this->cache['INFO'][$iID];
			break;
		default:
			$sql = "SELECT information_title as iName 
                       FROM ".TABLE_INFORMATION." 
                       WHERE information_id='".(int)$iID."' 
                       LIMIT 1";
			$iName = $this->strip( $result['iName'] );
			$this->cache['INFO'][$iID] = $iName;
			$this->performance['QUERIES']['INFO'][] = $sql;
			$return = $iName;
			break;								
	} # end switch		
	return $return;
} # end function

/**
* Function to retrieve full cPath from category ID 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param mixed $cID Could contain cPath or single category_id
* @param integer $original Single category_id passed back by reference
* @return string Full cPath string
*/	
function get_full_cPath($cID, &$original){
	if ( is_numeric(strpos($cID, '_')) ){
		$temp = @explode('_', $cID);
		$original = $temp[sizeof($temp)-1];
		return $cID;
	} else {
		$c = array();
		$this->GetParentCategories($c, $cID);
		$c = array_reverse($c);
		$c[] = $cID;
		$original = $cID;
		$cID = sizeof($c) > 1 ? implode('_', $c) : $cID;
		return $cID;
	}
} # end function

/**
* Recursion function to retrieve parent categories from category ID 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param mixed $categories Passed by reference
* @param integer $categories_id
*/	
function GetParentCategories(&$categories, $categories_id) {
	$sql = "SELECT parent_id 
	        FROM " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " 
			WHERE categories_id='" . (int)$categories_id . "'";
	$parent_categories_query = $this->DB->Query($sql);
	while ($parent_categories = $this->DB->FetchArray($parent_categories_query)) {
		if ($parent_categories['parent_id'] == 0) return true;
		$categories[sizeof($categories)] = $parent_categories['parent_id'];
		if ($parent_categories['parent_id'] != $categories_id) {
			$this->GetParentCategories($categories, $parent_categories['parent_id']);
		}
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to check if a value is NULL 
* @author Bobby Easland as abstracted from osCommerce-MS2.2 
* @version 1.0
* @param mixed $value
* @return boolean
*/	
function not_null($value) {
	if (is_array($value)) {
		if (sizeof($value) > 0) {
			return true;
		} else {
			return false;
		}
	} else {
		if (($value != '') && (strtolower($value) != 'null') && (strlen(trim($value)) > 0)) {
			return true;
		} else {
			return false;
		}
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to check if the products_id contains an attribute 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param integer $pID
* @return boolean
*/	
function is_attribute_string($pID){
	if ( is_numeric(strpos($pID, '{')) ){
		return true;
	} else {
		return false;
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to check if the params contains a products_id 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param string $params
* @return boolean
*/	
function is_product_string($params){
	if ( is_numeric(strpos('products_id', $params)) ){
		return true;
	} else {
		return false;
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to check if cPath is in the parameter string  
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $params
* @return boolean
*/	
function is_cPath_string($params){
	if ( eregi('cPath', $params) ){
		return true;
	} else {
		return false;
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function used to output class profile
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function profile(){
	$this->calculate_performance();
	$this->PrintArray($this->attributes, 'Class Attributes');
	$this->PrintArray($this->cache, 'Cached Data');
} # end function

/**
* Function used to calculate and output the performance metrics of the class
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @return mixed Output of performance data wrapped in HTML pre tags
*/	
function calculate_performance(){
	foreach ($this->cache as $type){
		$this->performance['TOTAL_CACHED_PER_PAGE_RECORDS'] += sizeof($type);			
	}
	$this->performance['TIME_PER_URL'] = $this->performance['TOTAL_TIME'] / $this->performance['NUMBER_URLS_GENERATED'];
	return $this->PrintArray($this->performance, 'Performance Data');
} # end function

/**
* Function to strip the string of punctuation and white space 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
* @param string $string
* @return string Stripped text. Removes all non-alphanumeric characters.
*/	
function strip($string){
	if ( is_array($this->attributes['SEO_CHAR_CONVERT_SET']) ) $string = strtr($string, $this->attributes['SEO_CHAR_CONVERT_SET']);
	$pattern = $this->attributes['SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS'] == 'true'
					?	"([^[:alnum:]])+"
					:	"([[:punct:]])+";
	$anchor = ereg_replace($pattern, '', strtolower($string));
	$pattern = "([[:space:]]|[[:blank:]])+"; 
	$anchor = ereg_replace($pattern, '-', $anchor);
	return $this->short_name($anchor); // return the short filtered name 
} # end function

/**
* Function to expand the SEO_CONVERT_SET group 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $set
* @return mixed
*/	
function expand($set){
	if ( $this->not_null($set) ){
		if ( $data = @explode(',', $set) ){
			foreach ( $data as $index => $valuepair){
				$p = @explode('=>', $valuepair);
				$container[trim($p[0])] = trim($p[1]);
			}
			return $container;
		} else {
			return 'false';
		}
	} else {
		return 'false';
	}
} # end function
/**
* Function to return the short word filtered string 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $str
* @param integer $limit
* @return string Short word filtered
*/	
function short_name($str, $limit=3){
	if ( $this->attributes['SEO_URLS_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS'] != 'false' ) $limit = (int)$this->attributes['SEO_URLS_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS'];
	$foo = @explode('-', $str);
	foreach($foo as $index => $value){
		switch (true){
			case ( strlen($value) <= $limit ):
				continue;
			default:
				$container[] = $value;
				break;
		}		
	} # end foreach
	$container = ( sizeof($container) > 1 ? implode('-', $container) : $str );
	return $container;
}

/**
* Function to implode an associative array 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param array $array Associative data array
* @param string $inner_glue
* @param string $outer_glue
* @return string
*/	
function implode_assoc($array, $inner_glue='=', $outer_glue='&') {
	$output = array();
	foreach( $array as $key => $item ){
		if ( $this->not_null($key) && $this->not_null($item) ){
			$output[] = $key . $inner_glue . $item;
		}
	} # end foreach	
	return @implode($outer_glue, $output);
}

/**
* Function to print an array within pre tags, debug use 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param mixed $array
*/	
function PrintArray($array, $heading = ''){
	echo '<fieldset style="border-style:solid; border-width:1px;">' . "\n";
	echo '<legend style="background-color:#FFFFCC; border-style:solid; border-width:1px;">' . $heading . '</legend>' . "\n";
	echo '<pre style="text-align:left;">' . "\n";
	print_r($array);
	echo '</pre>' . "\n";
	echo '</fieldset><br/>' . "\n";
} # end function

/**
* Function to start time for performance metric 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param float $start_time
*/	
function start(&$start_time){
	$start_time = explode(' ', microtime());
}

/**
* Function to stop time for performance metric 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param float $start
* @param float $time NOTE: passed by reference
*/	
function stop($start, &$time){
	$end = explode(' ', microtime());
	$time = number_format( array_sum($end) - array_sum($start), 8, '.', '' );
}

/**
* Function to translate a string 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $data String to be translated
* @param array $parse Array of tarnslation variables
* @return string
*/	
function parse_input_field_data($data, $parse) {
	return strtr(trim($data), $parse);
}

/**
* Function to output a translated or sanitized string 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $sting String to be output
* @param mixed $translate Array of translation characters
* @param boolean $protected Switch for htemlspecialchars processing
* @return string
*/	
function output_string($string, $translate = false, $protected = false) {
	if ($protected == true) {
	  return htmlspecialchars($string);
	} else {
	  if ($translate == false) {
		return $this->parse_input_field_data($string, array('"' => '"'));
	  } else {
		return $this->parse_input_field_data($string, $translate);
	  }
	}
}

/**
* Function to return the session ID 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $sessid
* @return string
*/	
function SessionID($sessid = '') {
	if (!empty($sessid)) {
	  return session_id($sessid);
	} else {
	  return session_id();
	}
}

/**
* Function to return the session name 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $name
* @return string
*/	
function SessionName($name = '') {
	if (!empty($name)) {
	  return session_name($name);
	} else {
	  return session_name();
	}
}

/**
* Function to generate products cache entries 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function generate_products_cache(){
	$this->is_cached($this->cache_file . 'products', $is_cached, $is_expired);  	
	if ( !$is_cached || $is_expired ) {
	$sql = "SELECT p.products_id as id, pd.products_name as name 
	        FROM ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." p 
			LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION." pd 
			ON p.products_id=pd.products_id 
			AND pd.language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."' 
			WHERE p.products_status='1'";
	$product_query = $this->DB->Query( $sql );
	$prod_cache = '';
	while ($product = $this->DB->FetchArray($product_query)) {
		$define = 'define(\'PRODUCT_NAME_' . $product['id'] . '\', \'' . $this->strip($product['name']) . '\');';
		$prod_cache .= $define . "\n";
		eval("$define");
	}
	$this->DB->Free($product_query);
	$this->save_cache($this->cache_file . 'products', $prod_cache, 'EVAL', 1 , 1);
	unset($prod_cache);
	} else {
		$this->get_cache($this->cache_file . 'products');		
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to generate manufacturers cache entries 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function generate_manufacturers_cache(){
	$this->is_cached($this->cache_file . 'manufacturers', $is_cached, $is_expired);  	
	if ( !$is_cached || $is_expired ) { // it's not cached so create it
	$sql = "SELECT m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name 
	        FROM ".TABLE_MANUFACTURERS." m 
			LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO." md 
			ON m.manufacturers_id=md.manufacturers_id 
			AND md.languages_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."'";
	$manufacturers_query = $this->DB->Query( $sql );
	$man_cache = '';
	while ($manufacturer = $this->DB->FetchArray($manufacturers_query)) {
		$define = 'define(\'MANUFACTURER_NAME_' . $manufacturer['id'] . '\', \'' . $this->strip($manufacturer['name']) . '\');';
		$man_cache .= $define . "\n";
		eval("$define");
	}
	$this->DB->Free($manufacturers_query);
	$this->save_cache($this->cache_file . 'manufacturers', $man_cache, 'EVAL', 1 , 1);
	unset($man_cache);
	} else {
		$this->get_cache($this->cache_file . 'manufacturers');		
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to generate categories cache entries 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
*/	
function generate_categories_cache(){
	$this->is_cached($this->cache_file . 'categories', $is_cached, $is_expired);  	
		switch(true){
			case ($this->attributes['SEO_ADD_CAT_PARENT'] == 'true'):
				$sql = "SELECT c.categories_id as id, c.parent_id, cd.categories_name as cName, cd2.categories_name as pName  
						FROM ".TABLE_CATEGORIES." c
						JOIN ".TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." cd 
						ON c.categories_id = cd.categories_id
						LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." cd2 
						ON c.parent_id=cd2.categories_id AND cd2.language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."' 
						WHERE c.categories_id=cd.categories_id 
						AND cd.language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."'";
				break;
			default:
				$sql = "SELECT categories_id as id, categories_name as cName 
						FROM ".TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION."  
						WHERE language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."'";
				break;
		} # end switch
	$category_query = $this->DB->Query( $sql );
	$cat_cache = '';
	while ($category = $this->DB->FetchArray($category_query)) {	
		$id = $this->get_full_cPath($category['id'], $single_cID);
		$name = $this->not_null($category['pName']) ? $category['pName'] . ' ' . $category['cName'] : $category['cName']; 
		$define = 'define(\'CATEGORY_NAME_' . $id . '\', \'' . $this->strip($name) . '\');';
		$cat_cache .= $define . "\n";
		eval("$define");
	}
	$this->DB->Free($category_query);
	$this->save_cache($this->cache_file . 'categories', $cat_cache, 'EVAL', 1 , 1);
	unset($cat_cache);
	} else {
		$this->get_cache($this->cache_file . 'categories');		
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to generate articles cache entries 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function generate_articles_cache(){
	$this->is_cached($this->cache_file . 'articles', $is_cached, $is_expired);  	
		$sql = "SELECT articles_id as id, articles_name as name 
				FROM ".TABLE_ARTICLES_DESCRIPTION." 
				WHERE language_id = '".(int)$this->languages_id."'";
		$article_query = $this->DB->Query( $sql );
		$article_cache = '';
		while ($article = $this->DB->FetchArray($article_query)) {
			$define = 'define(\'ARTICLE_NAME_' . $article['id'] . '\', \'' . $this->strip($article['name']) . '\');';
			$article_cache .= $define . "\n";
			eval("$define");
		}
		$this->DB->Free($article_query);
		$this->save_cache($this->cache_file . 'articles', $article_cache, 'EVAL', 1 , 1);
		unset($article_cache);
	} else {
		$this->get_cache($this->cache_file . 'articles');		
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to generate topics cache entries 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function generate_topics_cache(){
	$this->is_cached($this->cache_file . 'topics', $is_cached, $is_expired);  	
		$sql = "SELECT topics_id as id, topics_name as name 
				FROM ".TABLE_TOPICS_DESCRIPTION." 
		$topic_query = $this->DB->Query( $sql );
		$topic_cache = '';
		while ($topic = $this->DB->FetchArray($topic_query)) {
			$define = 'define(\'TOPIC_NAME_' . $topic['id'] . '\', \'' . $this->strip($topic['name']) . '\');';
			$topic_cache .= $define . "\n";
			eval("$define");
		}
		$this->DB->Free($topic_query);
		$this->save_cache($this->cache_file . 'topics', $topic_cache, 'EVAL', 1 , 1);
		unset($topic_cache);
	} else {
		$this->get_cache($this->cache_file . 'topics');		
	}
} # end function

/** ojp
* Function to generate topics cache entries 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function generate_links_cache(){
	$this->is_cached($this->cache_file . 'links', $is_cached, $is_expired);  	
		$sql = "SELECT link_categories_id as id, link_categories_name as name 
				FROM ".TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." 
		$link_query = $this->DB->Query( $sql );
		$link_cache = '';
		while ($link = $this->DB->FetchArray($link_query)) {
			$define = 'define(\'LINK_NAME_' . $link['id'] . '\', \'' . $this->strip($link['name']) . '\');';
			$link_cache .= $define . "\n";
			eval("$define");
	}
		$this->DB->Free($link_query);
		$this->save_cache($this->cache_file . 'links', $link_cache, 'EVAL', 1 , 1);
		unset($link_cache);
	} else {
		$this->get_cache($this->cache_file . 'links');		
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to generate information cache entries 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function generate_information_cache(){
	$this->is_cached($this->cache_file . 'information', $is_cached, $is_expired);  	
		$sql = "SELECT information_id as id, information_title as name 
				FROM ".TABLE_INFORMATION." 
				WHERE languages_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."'";
		$information_query = $this->DB->Query( $sql );
		$information_cache = '';
		while ($information = $this->DB->FetchArray($information_query)) {
			$define = 'define(\'INFO_NAME_' . $information['id'] . '\', \'' . $this->strip($information['name']) . '\');';
			$information_cache .= $define . "\n";
			eval("$define");
		}
		$this->DB->Free($information_query);
		$this->save_cache($this->cache_file . 'information', $information_cache, 'EVAL', 1 , 1);
		unset($information_cache);
	} else {
		$this->get_cache($this->cache_file . 'information');		
	}
} # end function

/**
* Function to save the cache to database 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $name Cache name
* @param mixed $value Can be array, string, PHP code, or just about anything
* @param string $method RETURN, ARRAY, EVAL
* @param integer $gzip Enables compression
* @param integer $global Sets whether cache record is global is scope
* @param string $expires Sets the expiration
*/	
function save_cache($name, $value, $method='RETURN', $gzip=1, $global=0, $expires = '30/days'){
	$expires = $this->convert_time($expires);		
	if ($method == 'ARRAY' ) $value = serialize($value);
	$value = ( $gzip === 1 ? base64_encode(gzdeflate($value, 1)) : addslashes($value) );
	$sql_data_array = array('cache_id' => md5($name),
							'cache_language_id' => (int)$this->languages_id,
							'cache_name' => $name,
							'cache_data' => $value,
							'cache_global' => (int)$global,
							'cache_gzip' => (int)$gzip,
							'cache_method' => $method,
							'cache_date' => date("Y-m-d H:i:s"),
							'cache_expires' => $expires
							);								
	$this->is_cached($name, $is_cached, $is_expired);
	$cache_check = ( $is_cached ? 'true' : 'false' );
	switch ( $cache_check ) {
		case 'true': 
			$this->DB->DBPerform('cache', $sql_data_array, 'update', "cache_id='".md5($name)."'");
			break;				
		case 'false':
			$this->DB->DBPerform('cache', $sql_data_array, 'insert');
			break;				
		default:
			break;
	} # end switch ($cache check)		
	# unset the variables...clean as we go
	unset($value, $expires, $sql_data_array);		
}# end function save_cache()

/**
* Function to get cache entry 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $name
* @param boolean $local_memory
* @return mixed
*/	
function get_cache($name = 'GLOBAL', $local_memory = false){
	$select_list = 'cache_id, cache_language_id, cache_name, cache_data, cache_global, cache_gzip, cache_method, cache_date, cache_expires';
	$global = ( $name == 'GLOBAL' ? true : false ); // was GLOBAL passed or is using the default?
	switch($name){
		case 'GLOBAL': 
			$this->cache_query = $this->DB->Query("SELECT ".$select_list." FROM cache WHERE cache_language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."' AND cache_global='1'");
			break;
		default: 
			$this->cache_query = $this->DB->Query("SELECT ".$select_list." FROM cache WHERE cache_id='".md5($name)."' AND cache_language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."'");
			break;
	} # end switch ($name)
	$num_rows = $this->DB->NumRows($this->cache_query);
	if ( $num_rows ){ 
		$container = array();
		while($cache = $this->DB->FetchArray($this->cache_query)){
			$cache_name = $cache['cache_name']; 
			if ( $cache['cache_expires'] > date("Y-m-d H:i:s") ) { 
				$cache_data = ( $cache['cache_gzip'] == 1 ? gzinflate(base64_decode($cache['cache_data'])) : stripslashes($cache['cache_data']) );
				switch($cache['cache_method']){
					case 'EVAL': // must be PHP code
						eval("$cache_data");
						break;							
					case 'ARRAY': 
						$cache_data = unserialize($cache_data);							
					case 'RETURN': 
					default:
						break;
				} # end switch ($cache['cache_method'])					
				if ($global) $container['GLOBAL'][$cache_name] = $cache_data; 
				else $container[$cache_name] = $cache_data; // not global				
			} else { // cache is expired
				if ($global) $container['GLOBAL'][$cache_name] = false; 
				else $container[$cache_name] = false; 
			}# end if ( $cache['cache_expires'] > date("Y-m-d H:i:s") )			
			if ( $this->keep_in_memory || $local_memory ) {
				if ($global) $this->data['GLOBAL'][$cache_name] = $container['GLOBAL'][$cache_name]; 
				else $this->data[$cache_name] = $container[$cache_name]; 
			}							
		} # end while ($cache = $this->DB->FetchArray($this->cache_query))			
		unset($cache_data);
		$this->DB->Free($this->cache_query);			
		switch (true) {
			case ($num_rows == 1): 
				if ($global){
					if ($container['GLOBAL'][$cache_name] == false || !isset($container['GLOBAL'][$cache_name])) return false;
					else return $container['GLOBAL'][$cache_name]; 
				} else { // not global
					if ($container[$cache_name] == false || !isset($container[$cache_name])) return false;
					else return $container[$cache_name];
				} # end if ($global)					
			case ($num_rows > 1): 
			default: 
				return $container; 
				break;
		}# end switch (true)			
	} else { 
		return false;
	}# end if ( $num_rows )		
} # end function get_cache()

/**
* Function to get cache from memory
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $name
* @param string $method
* @return mixed
*/	
function get_cache_memory($name, $method = 'RETURN'){
	$data = ( isset($this->data['GLOBAL'][$name]) ? $this->data['GLOBAL'][$name] : $this->data[$name] );
	if ( isset($data) && !empty($data) && $data != false ){ 
		switch($method){
			case 'EVAL': // data must be PHP
				eval("$data");
				return true;
				break;
			case 'ARRAY': 
			case 'RETURN':
			default:
				return $data;
				break;
		} # end switch ($method)
	} else { 
		return false;
	} # end if (isset($data) && !empty($data) && $data != false)
} # end function get_cache_memory()

/**
* Function to perform basic garbage collection for database cache system 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function cache_gc(){
	$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_expires <= '" . date("Y-m-d H:i:s") . "'" );
}

/**
* Function to convert time for cache methods 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $expires
* @return string
*/	
function convert_time($expires){ //expires date interval must be spelled out and NOT abbreviated !!
	$expires = explode('/', $expires);
	switch( strtolower($expires[1]) ){ 
		case 'seconds':
			$expires = mktime( date("H"), date("i"), date("s")+(int)$expires[0], date("m"), date("d"), date("Y") );
			break;
		case 'minutes':
			$expires = mktime( date("H"), date("i")+(int)$expires[0], date("s"), date("m"), date("d"), date("Y") );
			break;
		case 'hours':
			$expires = mktime( date("H")+(int)$expires[0], date("i"), date("s"), date("m"), date("d"), date("Y") );
			break;
		case 'days':
			$expires = mktime( date("H"), date("i"), date("s"), date("m"), date("d")+(int)$expires[0], date("Y") );
			break;
		case 'months':
			$expires = mktime( date("H"), date("i"), date("s"), date("m")+(int)$expires[0], date("d"), date("Y") );
			break;
		case 'years':
			$expires = mktime( date("H"), date("i"), date("s"), date("m"), date("d"), date("Y")+(int)$expires[0] );
			break;
		default: // if something fudged up then default to 1 month
			$expires = mktime( date("H"), date("i"), date("s"), date("m")+1, date("d"), date("Y") );
			break;
	} # end switch( strtolower($expires[1]) )
	return date("Y-m-d H:i:s", $expires);
} # end function convert_time()

/**
* Function to check if the cache is in the database and expired  
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $name
* @param boolean $is_cached NOTE: passed by reference
* @param boolean $is_expired NOTE: passed by reference
*/	
function is_cached($name, &$is_cached, &$is_expired){ // NOTE: $is_cached and $is_expired is passed by reference !!
	$this->cache_query = $this->DB->Query("SELECT cache_expires FROM cache WHERE cache_id='".md5($name)."' AND cache_language_id='".(int)$this->languages_id."' LIMIT 1");
	$is_cached = ( $this->DB->NumRows($this->cache_query ) > 0 ? true : false );
	if ($is_cached){ 
		$check = $this->DB->FetchArray($this->cache_query);
		$is_expired = ( $check['cache_expires'] <= date("Y-m-d H:i:s") ? true : false );
		unset($check);
	}
	$this->DB->Free($this->cache_query);
}# end function is_cached()

/**
* Function to initialize the redirect logic
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
*/	
function check_redirect(){
	$this->need_redirect = false; 
	$this->path_info = is_numeric(strpos(ltrim(getenv('PATH_INFO'), '/') , '/')) ? ltrim(getenv('PATH_INFO'), '/') : NULL;
	$this->uri = ltrim( basename($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']), '/' );
	$this->real_uri = ltrim( basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']) . '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], '/' );
	$this->uri_parsed = $this->not_null( $this->path_info )
							?	parse_url(basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']) . '?' . $this->parse_path($this->path_info) )
							:	parse_url(basename($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']));			
	$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['PATH_INFO'] = $this->path_info;			
	$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['URI'] = $this->uri;
	$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['REAL_URI'] = $this->real_uri;			
	$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['URI_PARSED'] = $this->uri_parsed;			
	$this->need_redirect(); 
	$this->check_seo_page(); 		
	if ( $this->need_redirect && $this->is_seopage && $this->attributes['USE_SEO_REDIRECT'] == 'true') $this->do_redirect();			
} # end function

/**
* Function to check if the URL needs to be redirected 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.2
*/	
function need_redirect(){		
	foreach( $this->reg_anchors as $param => $value){
		$pattern[] = $param;
	}
	switch(true){
		case ($this->is_attribute_string($this->uri)):
			break;
		case ($this->uri != $this->real_uri && !$this->not_null($this->path_info)):
			break;
		case (is_numeric(strpos($this->uri, '.htm'))):
			break;
		case (@eregi("(".@implode('|', $pattern).")", $this->uri)):
			$this->need_redirect = true;
			break;
		case (@eregi("(".@implode('|', $pattern).")", $this->path_info)):
			$this->need_redirect = true;
			break;
		default:
			break;			
	} # end switch
	$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['NEED_REDIRECT'] = $this->need_redirect ? 'true' : 'false';
} # end function set_seopage

/**
* Function to check if it's a valid redirect page 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.1
*/	
function check_seo_page(){
	switch (true){
		case (in_array($this->uri_parsed['path'], $this->attributes['SEO_PAGES'])):
			$this->is_seopage = true;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['SEO_ENABLED'] == 'false'):
		default:
			$this->is_seopage = false;
			break;
	} # end switch
	$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['IS_SEOPAGE'] = $this->is_seopage ? 'true' : 'false';
} # end function check_seo_page

/**
* Function to parse the path for old SEF URLs 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
* @param string $path_info
* @return array
*/	
function parse_path($path_info){ 
	$tmp = @explode('/', $path_info); 		
	if ( sizeof($tmp) > 2 ){
		$container = array();				
		for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tmp); $i<$n; $i++) {
			$container[] = $tmp[$i] . '=' . $tmp[$i+1]; 
			$i++; 
		}
		return @implode('&', $container);			
	} else { 
		return @implode('=', $tmp);
	}				
} # end function parse_path

/**
* Function to perform redirect 
* @author Bobby Easland 
* @version 1.0
*/	
function do_redirect(){
	$p = @explode('&', $this->uri_parsed['query']);
	foreach( $p as $index => $value ){							
		$tmp = @explode('=', $value);
			switch($tmp[0]){
				case 'products_id':
					if ( $this->is_attribute_string($tmp[1]) ){
						$pieces = @explode('{', $tmp[1]);							
						$params[] = $tmp[0] . '=' . $pieces[0];
					} else {
						$params[] = $tmp[0] . '=' . $tmp[1];
					}
					break;
				default:
					$params[] = $tmp[0].'='.$tmp[1];
					break;						
			}
	} # end foreach( $params as $var => $value )
	$params = ( sizeof($params) > 1 ? implode('&', $params) : $params[0] );		
	$url = $this->href_link($this->uri_parsed['path'], $params, 'NONSSL', false);
	switch(true){
		case (defined('USE_SEO_REDIRECT_DEBUG') && USE_SEO_REDIRECT_DEBUG == 'true'):
			$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['REDIRECT_URL'] = $url;
			break;
		case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_REDIRECT'] == 'true'):
			header("HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently"); 
			header("Location: $url"); // redirect...bye bye		
			break;
		default:
			$this->attributes['SEO_REDIRECT']['REDIRECT_URL'] = $url;
			break;
	} # end switch
} # end function do_redirect	
} # end class
# BC Redirects shouldn't have '&'s in them
$url = preg_replace('/&/','&',$url);
?>

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Well thank you Snarf for posting the over 2000 lines of code from chemos seo.class.php

I'm sure everyone will enjoy scrolling half a mile down just to read your post.

If you are using version 2-2.2e (and I assume from your post that you are) then install 2.1d updated as 2-2.2e doesn't work.

Well thank you Snarf for posting the over 2000 lines of code from chemos seo.class.php

I'm sure everyone will enjoy scrolling half a mile down just to read your post.

If you are using version 2-2.2e (and I assume from your post that you are) then install 2.1d updated as 2-2.2e doesn't work.

Yeah that is a lot of code.

I started with 2.1d, noticed the next page problem, uploaded chemo's latest version- still the same problem. Now I've reuploaded 2.1d. When I click "next" it doesn't work.

http://bakerjosh1979.startlogic.com/store/...cards-c-21.html

Yeah that is a lot of code.

I started with 2.1d, noticed the next page problem, uploaded chemo's latest version- still the same problem. Now I've reuploaded 2.1d. When I click "next" it doesn't work.

http://bakerjosh1979.startlogic.com/store/...cards-c-21.html

I guess this isn't a seo.class.php problem. Turning off seo urls doesn't fix it.