• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

Just to follow up. I am also having &amp troubles which I cannot fix. If I disable w3c output, those issues go away. Here is the error as soon as a new customer is added.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 1066

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 1066

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 1068

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 18

Thanks, the above did fix the &amp problem. However, it did not fix the above account creation issue. Also, in order to create another account, I have to physically go in to the database and remove the customer which caused this error to occur, or I am unable to add any more customers.

It is weird, as I know this contrib does not touch this part of the store. It is presently unusable because of this.

Just to follow up. I am also having &amp troubles which I cannot fix. If I disable w3c output, those issues go away. Here is the error as soon as a new customer is added.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 1066

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 1066

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 1068

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\AppServ\www\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 18

ULTIMATE SEO URLS does NOT operate in admin, I haven't a clue what you have done wrong. Retrace your steps, uninstall and reinstall. But you have broken something.

It is most definately not a problem with this contribution.

See the following post and please try googling your problems before wrongly attributing them to unrelated contributions as it wastes peoples time.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry1213420

ULTIMATE SEO URLS does NOT operate in admin, I haven't a clue what you have done wrong. Retrace your steps, uninstall and reinstall. But you have broken something.

It is most definately not a problem with this contribution.

Thank you. I will do it again, as I have done this 5 times now. As soon as I uninstall, the problem disapears. The error that comes up is in admin under customers. It comes when you view the customers, and only for the customer that was added while Ultimate SEO was running. If you click to view previous customers, they show up normally.

See the following post and please try googling your problems before wrongly attributing them to unrelated contributions as it wastes peoples time.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry1213420

Thank you for your time. I spent hours yesterday googling and searching with no results. I guess I don't know what search strings I need to make it effective. I will give this a try and a I am truly sorry if I wasted your time.

You can't.

-p-20950.html

20950 in this case is the products_id in the oscommerce database. Unless you want to go through the database manually editing products_id for each product.

i know 20950 is the poduct id from the database but somewhere you should be able to put the article number in.

ill try to find it.

this contri works like a charm.

HI, i've installed the contribution and i got a problem. Category work but product don't: Product not found!

http://www.electroatdiscount.com

ive use the search engine but i didnt see anything helpfull only a flood of result from these 131 page : /

Any link or help woulb be really appreciated

edit: tried to disable it but it get worse , im getting an error page to any of my products

When im logging in an error message appear at the top of the admin section:

// Function to reset SEO URLs database cache entries // Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 function tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls($action){ switch ($action){ case 'reset': tep_db_query("DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_name LIKE '%seo_urls%'"); tep_db_query("UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value='false' WHERE configuration_key='SEO_URLS_CACHE_RESET'"); break; default: break; } # The return value is used to set the value upon viewing # It's NOT returining a false to indicate failure!! return 'false'; }

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/electroa/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1317) in /home/electroa/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/electroa/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1199

Could it be why it dont work properly?

Edited by wakwak

HI, i've installed the contribution and i got a problem. Category work but product don't: Product not found!

http://www.electroatdiscount.com

ive use the search engine but i didnt see anything helpfull only a flood of result from these 131 page : /

Any link or help woulb be really appreciated

edit: tried to disable it but it get worse , im getting an error page to any of my products

When im logging in an error message appear at the top of the admin section:

// Function to reset SEO URLs database cache entries // Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 function tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls($action){ switch ($action){ case 'reset': tep_db_query("DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_name LIKE '%seo_urls%'"); tep_db_query("UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value='false' WHERE configuration_key='SEO_URLS_CACHE_RESET'"); break; default: break; } # The return value is used to set the value upon viewing # It's NOT returining a false to indicate failure!! return 'false'; }

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/electroa/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1317) in /home/electroa/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/electroa/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1199

Could it be why it dont work properly?

Uninstall .. replace backups then reinstall .. you mucked up the file changes (at least in admin/includes/functions/general.php)

On your main page you also have code errors e.g.

<  <title>Electro At Discount</title>

See the extra <

Thanks for the answer

I must reinstall only USU or all osc?

No need to reinstall oscommerce.

Try first reuploading catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

Then add again the SEO URL function to the bottom being careful to leave the final ?> where it is.

Hi Folks!

I have a problem with this contrib: it just don't want to convert the special characters. In the hungarian language there are a lot's of characters like 'á', 'ű', 'ő', and so on. I have enlisted them in the admin area under SEO URLs, but that doesn't work.

I have another webshop with the same settings (even the .htaccess is the same except the paths), on the same server, and it is working.

Does anybody have any idea, what could be the problem?

i tried to repair general.php but i had the same problem. then i tried to "uninstall" by replacing/removing all code i've previously changed to get USU installed and i still have the same proble , products show in categories but again when im clicking on them it say: Product not found!

i should have save a backup file :(

now what could i do? im still getting this error code in the amin page:

I tried to add new products and they got the same problems

Any idea?

i tried to repair general.php but i had the same problem. then i tried to "uninstall" by replacing/removing all code i've previously changed to get USU installed and i still have the same proble , products show in categories but again when im clicking on them it say: Product not found!

i should have save a backup file :(

now what could i do? im still getting this error code in the amin page:

I tried to add new products and they got the same problems

Any idea?

Ok don't panic we should be able to get there.

Now upload a fresh copy of admin/categories.php

1) Test to see if errors are gone.

2) If they are then reapply USU code to this file.

(nice abreviation btw I get sick of typing ULTIMATE SEO URLs, I'll use it from now on)

Edited by FWR Media

i've reupload categories.php , manifacturers.php and Index.php (they had too much error)

no errors anymore in admin section but links to categories and products were gone , they were all something like : http://mydomain.com/

then i reinstall USUs, prods and cats got fresh new links (something like this:)

http://www.mydomain.com/product_info.php/p...6455d6cc9353d43

these links dont work either im getting an error page

I dont see the USU thing in the admin panel , its supposed to install itself auto, but can i do it manualy?

Edit: typo :blush:

Edited by wakwak

okay,.

bit of a problem here,.

the contri works,. but,...

when i create a new account i get an error,.

when i remove this code from the application top all is okay again,

// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1

if ((!defined(SEO_ENABLED)) || (SEO_ENABLED == 'true')) {

include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'seo.class.php');

if ( !is_object($seo_urls) ){

$seo_urls = new SEO_URL($languages_id);

}

}

any idear what is going wrong here ?

okay,.

bit of a problem here,.

the contri works,. but,...

when i create a new account i get an error,.

when i remove this code from the application top all is okay again,

// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1

if ((!defined(SEO_ENABLED)) || (SEO_ENABLED == 'true')) {

include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'seo.class.php');

if ( !is_object($seo_urls) ){

$seo_urls = new SEO_URL($languages_id);

}

}

any idear what is going wrong here ?

Read up a few post for the

& &

fix

i've reupload categories.php , manifacturers.php and Index.php (they had too much error)

no errors anymore in admin section but links to categories and products were gone , they were all something like : http://mydomain.com/

then i reinstall USUs, prods and cats got fresh new links (something like this:)

http://www.mydomain.com/product_info.php/p...6455d6cc9353d43

these links dont work either im getting an error page

I dont see the USU thing in the admin panel , its supposed to install itself auto, but can i do it manualy?

Edit: typo :blush:

USU will not reinstall if any of the DB settings are still in place.

drop the cache table and remove the configuration / configuration groups entris for this contrib.

Backup before EVER manually changing your DB.

The code to delete the configuration entries is in this thread a few pages back.

that didnt fix it,

i get this,

0 -

insert into customers_info (customers_info_id, customers_info_date_of_last_logon, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created, customers_info_date_account_last_modified, customers_info_stores_id) values ('0', now(), '1', now(), now(), '3')

[TEP STOP]

that didnt fix it,

i get this,

0 -

insert into customers_info (customers_info_id, customers_info_date_of_last_logon, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created, customers_info_date_account_last_modified, customers_info_stores_id) values ('0', now(), '1', now(), now(), '3')

[TEP STOP]

You've broken some code.

My Review and Take on this Contribution:

My experience with the Ultimate SEO Urls v2.1d contribution; Not Good!

Install went very smooth, even looked like everything was working perfectly --- until...

Can't access products from the categories box on left (using categories2.php) - seems I'm also getting a malformed url - ie. xxx.html?product_info.php?&id=424 or something to that effect. (not going to go double check as I now only have my live site to work with - temporarily.)

I still had the osCsid issue that others have had no matter what my settings, except I do not use force cookies as that limits some people from being able to even browse your site, let alone make a purchase. (I have this problem on occasion as well and just leave the site - as an example; I have wanted to order several times from Vista Print now for over a year and can't even send them an email - can't get to the site to get the address!! - Sooo, I just gave up and now use a local printer == no less than $500 in lost sales (so far) for Vista Print!!)

Since the above issue also prevented from adding to the shopping cart I needed to back this out quickly and I didn't do the things that I should have BEFORE I worked on this contribution. (Also why I am sharing this evaluation with you.)

To fix this FAST! (Yes I installed to my live site without FULLY testing!! - Very Stupid of Me - and I KNOW better!! :blush: ) I renamed the .htaccess file to dot.htaccess, comented out the function inserted into the /catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php file, turned off SEO in the admin panel, and reset the cache to clear things up. I won't be turning them back on until I get all of the stuff reinstalled (from scratch) on my dev server. (Had problems with Zend Optimizer on another project - hosed the system)

Anyway, the above issue caused a "Product not Found" to be displayed when I clicked on a product link from the above referenced location or from some but not all of the product links in other parts of the site. (Now this is why I just said forget debugging until later.)

Oh, and this isn't my first rodeo - I have over 100 modification/contributions installed on my site with no other known issues! (Same code is also running 3 other sites now with no known issues on any of them either.)

Final Evaluation: If you are not really well versed with osC, don't have time to debug, and/or don't have a second site to get things working on -

DO NOT INSTALL THIS CONTRIBUTION!!

It REALLY isn't worth the pain if you are just beginning. The search engines will index your standard osC url's just fine and if you install the HEADER TAGS contribution - which is also probably not for the faint of heart - but less damaging - you'll get nearly the same benefit! Stock out of the box osC needs some help, but if I were to advise a client, I would suggest using the header tags over the SEO thing every day of the week at this point.

PS: This is an EXCELLENT contribution as it can also hide the identifying features of the engine on your site to amateur hackers, and seems to have been well written overall. But, it is complex code that just isn't ready for prime time yet and has potentially devastating consequences to your site if something isn't working correctly within the contribution.

Edited by Obewanz

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

My Review and Take on this Contribution:

My experience with the Ultimate SEO Urls v2.1d contribution; Not Good!

Install went very smooth, even looked like everything was working perfectly --- until...

Can't access products from the categories box on left (using categories2.php) - seems I'm also getting a malformed url - ie. xxx.html?product_info.php?&id=424 or something to that effect. (not going to go double check as I now only have my live site to work with - temporarily.)

I still had the osCsid issue that others have had no matter what my settings, except I do not use force cookies as that limits some people from being able to even browse your site, let alone make a purchase. (I have this problem on occasion as well and just leave the site - as an example; I have wanted to order several times from Vista Print now for over a year and can't even send them an email - can't get to the site to get the address!! - Sooo, I just gave up and now use a local printer == no less than $500 in lost sales (so far) for Vista Print!!)

Since the above issue also prevented from adding to the shopping cart I needed to back this out quickly and I didn't do the things that I should have BEFORE I worked on this contribution. (Also why I am sharing this evaluation with you.)

To fix this FAST! (Yes I installed to my live site without FULLY testing!! - Very Stupid of Me - and I KNOW better!! :blush: ) I renamed the .htaccess file to dot.htaccess, comented out the function inserted into the /catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php file, turned off SEO in the admin panel, and reset the cache to clear things up. I won't be turning them back on until I get all of the stuff reinstalled (from scratch) on my dev server. (Had problems with Zend Optimizer on another project - hosed the system)

Anyway, the above issue caused a "Product not Found" to be displayed when I clicked on a product link from the above referenced location or from some but not all of the product links in other parts of the site. (Now this is why I just said forget debugging until later.)

Oh, and this isn't my first rodeo - I have over 100 modification/contributions installed on my site with no other known issues! (Same code is also running 3 other sites now with no known issues on any of them either.)

Final Evaluation: If you are not really well versed with osC, don't have time to debug, and/or don't have a second site to get things working on -

DO NOT INSTALL THIS CONTRIBUTION!!

It REALLY isn't worth the pain if you are just beginning. The search engines will index your standard osC url's just fine and if you install the HEADER TAGS contribution - which is also probably not for the faint of heart - but less damaging - you'll get nearly the same benefit! Stock out of the box osC needs some help, but if I were to advise a client, I would suggest using the header tags over the SEO thing every day of the week at this point.

PS: This is an EXCELLENT contribution as it can also hide the identifying features of the engine on your site to amateur hackers, and seems to have been well written overall. But, it is complex code that just isn't ready for prime time yet and has potentially devastating consequences to your site if something isn't working correctly within the contribution.

Sorry but this comment is abject rubbish!

Chemos contribution is one of the "sure fire works" contributions that is so rare in the contributions area.

As is usual with "Chemo code" it just works "out of the box" this particular contribution of his requires ..

One small change in catalog/includes/application_top.php

One function replace in catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php

one tiny addition to admin/categories.php

Addition to .htaccess that SHOCK HORROR requires you to actually know something!!!

AND it's HARD

Is your store located at ..

root? i.e. www.myste.com .. if so RewriteBase /

In a /directory/ i.e. www.mysite.com/catalog .. if so RewriteBase /catalog/

It is so simple and well documented by Chemo that negative comments are laughable.

Sorry but this comment is abject rubbish!

Chemos contribution is one of the "sure fire works" contributions that is so rare in the contributions area.

As is usual with "Chemo code" it just works "out of the box" this particular contribution of his requires ..

One small change in catalog/includes/application_top.php

One function replace in catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php

one tiny addition to admin/categories.php

Addition to .htaccess that SHOCK HORROR requires you to actually know something!!!

AND it's HARD

Is your store located at ..

root? i.e. www.myste.com .. if so RewriteBase /

In a /directory/ i.e. www.mysite.com/catalog .. if so RewriteBase /catalog/

It is so simple and well documented by Chemo that negative comments are laughable.

I didn't say it was HARD - quite the contrary - the installation was a BREEZE - JUST DIDN'T WORK!

You know, it was because of comments like this that I went against better judgement and installed this contribution without doing my usual backup/etc. Against the fact that this support thread (which doesn't include other versions of this contribution) is over 2600 posts and 135 pages LONG!!

I also read the installation docs BEFORE touching anything and thought that maybe my prior reluctance to install the code was sorely misplaced, given that the documentation seemed very comlpete and the updates somewhat innocuous given the fact that only four files were actually modified. It seemed like it would be a no-brainer to me given this scenario. Of course, this is what made backing out the contribution a relatively painless task - which was contemplated before as well.

Having said all of this, I still think this is a good contribution - just not something that a new store owner should jump onto right away without some help - and certainly not until it is installed and tested with their specific osCommerce code. Also, the ramifications for malfunction of this contribution will do substantially more harm than good with the search engines if double redirects and other issues present themselves, not to mention the effects on the "customer experience".

Enough said about the bad...

My store resides in a catalog directory so my .htaccess was correct in that regards. [RewriteBase /catalog/] Because I really did want to use this contribution, I've included a copy of that file pasted in this reply - just in case there is something wrong with it. I'll also be happy to communicate via PM regarding details if you want to help debug/troubleshoot my installation.

# $Id: .htaccess,v 1.2 2003/09/24 13:57:00 wilt Exp $
#
# This is used with Apache WebServers
#
# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to
# the AllowOverride configuration
#
# Example:
#
# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
#   AllowOverride Options
# </Directory>
#
# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the
# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)

# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet
# Explorer browsers

<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>
 <IfDefine SSL>
   SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
            nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
            downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
 </IfDefine>
</IfModule>

# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the
# following Apache configuration parameter
#
# AcceptPathInfo On

# PHP configuration values

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
 php_flag register_long_arrays On
 php_value register_globals On
 php_flag display_errors Off
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
 php_value session.use_trans_sid 0
 php_value register_globals 1
 php_flag track_errors On
</IfModule>

# The following RewrtieRules have been added as additional 
# security enhancement.  These are not required for the 
# normal operation of the cart and may optionally be turned off.

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

# seo-urls rewrites below
RewriteBase /catalog/
RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

I have a hunch the problem, or at least part of it, lies in my link strings from my product_listing.tpl.php page from which the following is a sample;

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . $listing[$x]['products_name'] . '</a>';

The rest of the code changes came straight from the doc and was pasted where/how instructed using the ver 2.1d Updated download files. (I also looked at the 2.1d Updated 1_2 download files but didn't see any differences besides stuff being what appears to be innocuously shuffled around.)

PS: I am not bashing Chemo or his code, this is some very good stuff, just not really "industrial strength" yet - then again - not really much meets those standards these days! ;)

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

I didn't say it was HARD - quite the contrary - the installation was a BREEZE - JUST DIDN'T WORK!

You know, it was because of comments like this that I went against better judgement and installed this contribution without doing my usual backup/etc. Against the fact that this support thread (which doesn't include other versions of this contribution) is over 2600 posts and 135 pages LONG!!

I also read the installation docs BEFORE touching anything and thought that maybe my prior reluctance to install the code was sorely misplaced, given that the documentation seemed very comlpete and the updates somewhat innocuous given the fact that only four files were actually modified. It seemed like it would be a no-brainer to me given this scenario. Of course, this is what made backing out the contribution a relatively painless task - which was contemplated before as well.

Having said all of this, I still think this is a good contribution - just not something that a new store owner should jump onto right away without some help - and certainly not until it is installed and tested with their specific osCommerce code. Also, the ramifications for malfunction of this contribution will do substantially more harm than good with the search engines if double redirects and other issues present themselves, not to mention the effects on the "customer experience".

Enough said about the bad...

My store resides in a catalog directory so my .htaccess was correct in that regards. [RewriteBase /catalog/] Because I really did want to use this contribution, I've included a copy of that file pasted in this reply - just in case there is something wrong with it. I'll also be happy to communicate via PM regarding details if you want to help debug/troubleshoot my installation.

# $Id: .htaccess,v 1.2 2003/09/24 13:57:00 wilt Exp $
#
# This is used with Apache WebServers
#
# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to
# the AllowOverride configuration
#
# Example:
#
# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
#   AllowOverride Options
# </Directory>
#
# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the
# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)

# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet
# Explorer browsers

<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>
 <IfDefine SSL>
   SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
            nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
            downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
 </IfDefine>
</IfModule>

# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the
# following Apache configuration parameter
#
# AcceptPathInfo On

# PHP configuration values

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
 php_flag register_long_arrays On
 php_value register_globals On
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
 php_value session.use_trans_sid 0
 php_value register_globals 1
 php_flag track_errors On
</IfModule>

# The following RewrtieRules have been added as additional 
# security enhancement.  These are not required for the 
# normal operation of the cart and may optionally be turned off.

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

# seo-urls rewrites below
RewriteBase /catalog/
RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

I have a hunch the problem, or at least part of it, lies in my link strings from my product_listing.tpl.php page from which the following is a sample;

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . $listing[$x]['products_name'] . '</a>';

The rest of the code changes came straight from the doc and was pasted where/how instructed using the ver 2.1d Updated download files. (I also looked at the 2.1d Updated 1_2 download files but didn't see any differences besides stuff being what appears to be innocuously shuffled around.)

PS: I am not bashing Chemo or his code, this is some very good stuff, just not really "industrial strength" yet - then again - not really much meets those standards these days! ;)

Ok let me end this.

You have problems because you are using (and this is only my personal opinion) a pile of dogs droppings called CRE Loaded .. I had the misfortune of coming across this overloaded, badly scripted crap with a customer recently and in future would reject contracts related to "getting the thing to work" (at least if it related to large file contribs like SPPC etc).

He also had problems with SEO URLs .. and it was because .. wait for it .. YOU GUESSED .. hard coded bad coding in CRE Loaded .. in this case it was just & hardcoded into the files.

Here's what worked for him .. no guarantees but i wanted to offer you something.

Find in catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php

function href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true){

Change to ..

function href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true){
			$parameters = str_replace('&', '&', $parameters); // Shouldn't really have to do this

good luck and please remember that on these forums you should not actually receive support as you are using a "fork".

Edited by FWR Media