Dynamic SiteMap v3.1

Easy Populate 2.76f-MS2 (with attributes) r1

Fancier Invoice 6.2 Fixed 2007

GST

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v4.20

STSv4.5.8 23-01-2008

Ultimate SEO URLs 2.2.2e FIXED - 09-02-20

World Zones v2.5

Go back to that post I gave you and make the now 2 changes it has been confirmed by Jan as a bug.

Upload the first 2.1d uploaded by Yesudo. Replace your catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php.

Reset seo cache, reset categories cache.

Try again.

hello,

so i finally got something indexed in google. a category page for a category with 2 products. i'll take what i can get.

however the cache that's indexed shows this.

Warning: main(includes/classes/seo.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/alcomete/safetygears.net/includes/application_top.php on line 295

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/classes/seo.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear') in /hsphere/local/home/alcomete/safetygears.net/includes/application_top.php on line 295

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: seo_url in /hsphere/local/home/alcomete/safetygears.net/includes/application_top.php on line 297

I had seo.class.php in the directory. I put the new version that's in the FIXED 2.2.2E.

any idea how to fix this?

site is http://www.safetygears.net

hello,

so i finally got something indexed in google. a category page for a category with 2 products. i'll take what i can get.

however the cache that's indexed shows this.

Warning: main(includes/classes/seo.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/alcomete/safetygears.net/includes/application_top.php on line 295

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/classes/seo.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear') in /hsphere/local/home/alcomete/safetygears.net/includes/application_top.php on line 295

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: seo_url in /hsphere/local/home/alcomete/safetygears.net/includes/application_top.php on line 297

I had seo.class.php in the directory. I put the new version that's in the FIXED 2.2.2E.

any idea how to fix this?

site is http://www.safetygears.net

i just noticed that the seo.class.php file wasn't set to 777. so i switch it, if that was the solution let me know. if not then just ignore me.

i just noticed that the seo.class.php file wasn't set to 777. so i switch it, if that was the solution let me know. if not then just ignore me.

The file shouldn't be 777 it should be 644 and no that wasn't the problem. Your site seems ok now so I would assume that the indexed page was at a time when seo.class.php didn't exist in catalog/includes/classes/

The file shouldn't be 777 it should be 644 and no that wasn't the problem. Your site seems ok now so I would assume that the indexed page was at a time when seo.class.php didn't exist in catalog/includes/classes/

thanks...i'll keep an eye on the index. there has always been an seo.class file installed on this site. however i JUST installed the latest seo from 2.2.2E FIXED. hopefully this new seo.class will fix some problems.

in addition, is ultimate seo responsible for my site not being able to be spidered by spider tests? http://tools.seobook.com/general/spider-test/index.php

running any of my files will only result in the first line of code <html> ~ </html> and nothing else. another one of my sites that doesn't have ultimate seo is spidered just fine.

Babygurgles if you have the time, i'd like to ask if you could help go through some of my files and get my site out of some of these glitches that i've been having. pm me and we can discuss some sort of compensation.

EDIT: i just played around with the allow autologon setting in my configuration and set this to false and now the spiders read my site! hopefully this solves my problems

Edited by NimaP

Go back to that post I gave you and make the now 2 changes it has been confirmed by Jan as a bug.

Upload the first 2.1d uploaded by Yesudo. Replace your catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php.

Reset seo cache, reset categories cache.

Try again.

Ok i'll try this now. What is the difference between the latest reloaded version and the 2.1d. Why is this contribution so out of control. How are things being added that are not even working. I appreciate your help Babygurgles. You have been too good with us all.

Is the latest version working for you? I tried on a clean installation as well and same outcome. Thats why i am asking. But i will try 2.1d now.

Hi

I have installed your Ultimiate SEO but it does not appear to be working as it should!

When I load my front page and hover over a product the url shown at the bottom of my screen is, for example

www.naturesnaturalbeauty.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=36- THIS I AM TOLD IS WRONG

If I hover over my categories menu I see links like index.php?cPath=30 - THIS I AM TOLD IS WRONG

If however I click on a menu item I then go to an SEO URL

Example .. Emu Oil Bath & Shower

Category link = index.php?cPath=24

Click on it I go to emu-oil-bath-shower-c-24.html

How do I mend this? I am a coding illiterate so simple help would be appreciated.

Liz

A very appreciative member still attempting to climb the steep learning curve!

Hi

I have installed your Ultimiate SEO but it does not appear to be working as it should!

When I load my front page and hover over a product the url shown at the bottom of my screen is, for example

www.naturesnaturalbeauty.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=36- THIS I AM TOLD IS WRONG

If I hover over my categories menu I see links like index.php?cPath=30 - THIS I AM TOLD IS WRONG

If however I click on a menu item I then go to an SEO URL

Example .. Emu Oil Bath & Shower

Category link = index.php?cPath=24

Click on it I go to emu-oil-bath-shower-c-24.html

How do I mend this? I am a coding illiterate so simple help would be appreciated.

I tried to reply to your PM but my computer crashed .. I meant catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php not general.php sorry.

If that doesn't work are you absolutely sure that your index page does not have hardcoded links .. e.g.

<a href="http://www

Instead of what it should have e.g.

<a href="' . tep_href_link(

Edited by Babygurgles

I tried to reply to your PM but my computer crashed .. I meant catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php not general.php sorry.

If that doesn't work are you absolutely sure that your index page does not have hardcoded links .. e.g.

I will take a look at the file you mention.

Yes there are some hardcoded links but from memory they are in the footers and amongst the text. Will these need changing or will re-directs sort them?

Let you know how I get on!

Liz

I have checked the file you said and there did seem to be some coding misssing, so I have re-uploaded the file and eureka it all seems to work fine and I have turned on your validation and that seems to work to.

I have checked several links and they all seem to show the same URL all the way round. The only place I have any differences is in the footer links which were hard coded for the products but once clicked on they re-direct to the new URL and land on the correct page. Will this affect any rankings and SE's?

Thank you so much for your help it is really appreciated, I am like a well trained monkey when it comes to coding I can follow simple step by step instructions and implement them but I dont have the faintest on tracking down problems and repairing them ond even less idea of writing coding.

Thank you again for your patience and your help.

Liz

Hi to all.

I've just installed this contrib, very impressive, now the link looks great!

I've one question, and maybe one problem :rolleyes:

1st the question

It's possible to change the format style?

For example if I want to change the products info link

from www.mysite.com/2-p-59.html to www.mysite/categories-subcategories-productsname.html or anything like?

Now the assumed problem:

If I select the categoies link the url is http://www.mysite.com/products.php and I think this's ok, but when I select one categories the url is http://www.mysite.com/products.php?cPath=57

It's right? If ther's one problem, where I can find it?

Tnx, Cry

Can someone please help me. I have just installed the Ultimate SEO Contribution to my site, but for some reason I can only view the first page of my product listings. When I click page 2 or 3, or when I click sort by price or by item name Ultimate SEO is dropping the extension so nothing happens.... Any help is greatly appreciated. You may view my site at www.hottesttricks.com (sensitive content).

Edited by tahosport

Can someone please help me. I have just installed the Ultimate SEO Contribution to my site, but for some reason I can only view the first page of my product listings. When I click page 2 or 3, or when I click sort by price or by item name Ultimate SEO is dropping the extension so nothing happens.... Any help is greatly appreciated. You may view my site at www.hottesttricks.com (sensitive content).

This is well documented in this thread .. please read the posts (at least the last 6ish pages)

Hi

Yesterday i install ultimate seo and I have this problem: when force true cookie is "true" login.php and checkout_shipping.php redirect to cookie_usage.php.

If I set in admin/session Force Cookie Use = false works but i have this in url: ?osCsid=f769f4a84a32fd86928612d39e0c3588

How could i use this contribution with Force Cookie Use = true ?

Best regards,

Marian

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!! I have just discovered my webhost is using ZEUS servers instead of Apache. I’ve no idea how to modify the .htaccess file to make this contribution work with ZEUS. The mod_rewrite is an Apache module. CHEMO, help me please!!!

:'(

Hi,

Just installed Ultimate SEO URLs - 2.1d by yesudo to OSC rc2. Server is php5.

I now cannot access either the main site or the admin. Error is the same for both

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Is there a better version for OSC RC2?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

Just installed Ultimate SEO URLs - 2.1d by yesudo to OSC rc2. Server is php5.

I now cannot access either the main site or the admin. Error is the same for both

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Is there a better version for OSC RC2?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

That suggests to me a .htaccess problem

Check .htaccess

www.mysite.com = RewriteBase /

www.mysite.com/catalog = RewriteBase /catalog/

www.mysite.com/catalog/shop = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

Hi,

The site is www.mysite.com

Heres the .htaccess, I've got the site passworded at the moment so theres some other stuff in there.

AuthUserFile /home/fhlinux152/p/mysite.com/user/htdocs/.htpasswd
AuthName "protected access"
AuthType Basic
require valid-user
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks.

Hi,

The site is www.mysite.com

Heres the .htaccess, I've got the site passworded at the moment so theres some other stuff in there.

AuthUserFile /home/fhlinux152/p/mysite.com/user/htdocs/.htpasswd
AuthName "protected access"
AuthType Basic
require valid-user
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks.

is your site in the root or in /catalog(a directory) I need to see a link

Edited by FWR Media

Hi there!

yesterday i istalled the contrib "Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2-2.2eFIXED", now i have a problem.

when i'll try to open a category the server doesn't anwser and lost the connection after a serveral seconds. :blink:

The errormessage is (only in FireFox):

GERMAN

Fehler: Umleitungsfehler

Die aufgerufene Website leitet die Anfrage so um, dass sie nie beendet werden kann.

ENGLISH

Error: divert error

The requested site forwards the request so that they never quit

Has anyone an idea?

MY .htaccess (Shop is in root)

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

Edited by IrOnGaTe

Hi there!

yesterday i istalled the contrib "Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2-2.2eFIXED", now i have a problem.

when i'll try to open a category the server doesn't anwser and lost the connection after a serveral seconds. :blink:

The errormessage is (only in FireFox):

Has anyone an idea?

MY .htaccess (Shop is in root)

This was about 4 posts up.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1210664

And while I'm at it I'll say again 2.1d(first version posted by Yesudo) is the one to use, 2-2.2 in all of it's multitude of forms is buggy.

Chemos great contribution has, in my opinion been ruined by a load of ridiculous fixes, I don't want to join in the process of ruining it but I'll upload my "doctored" 2.1d to the contribution. This version works with PHP5/MySQL5.

Hi

Would "UltimateSEO2.2.2e-pre-edit" together with "cDynamic Metatags v1.6" cause the following, which happens about 20% of the time, whenever I try to go back to my index page?

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at xxxxxxxxxxxx.com.au Port 80

What's the solution?

Edited by adam777

For anyone who may be interested I've decided not to offer support for 2-2.2e.

I will however support the 2.1d I put up and validation thereof.