• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

I am getting the same error that so many people have reported:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Moved: '/var/tmp/phpje9kcZ' to '/home/creative/public_html/images/baby.jpg' in /home/creative/public_html/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 91

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/creative/public_html/admin/includes/classes/upload.php:91) in /home/creative/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

However, the problem is definitely not whitespace. In fact I deleted whitespace from every file that could be remotely connected.

Does this have anything to do with Ultimate SEO URL's. That and the CCGV were the last things I installed.

I get the above error when I try to add new categories in Admin.

Hope someone finds an answer for this. Please let me know ifyou have any suggestions.

Carol Ann

Edited by carolannjo

I have installed v 2.2.2e with latest fixes.

Everything seems to be working fine but,

If you click on a picture - ok = shop/countryside-picnic-p-14.html

If you click buy button - ok

If you click detail - broken link = shop/product_info.php?shop=product_info.php

It seems as it looses the product ID if clicking "details"

If just placing cursor over the detail button, link is ok. But when clicking it goes wrong

I have tried to look at .htaccess

CODE

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

I tried to change .html to htm, as I read somwhere that this could be the problem - but no luck.

The installation is by default, no changes made to admin SEO URL section.

Any hints?

Kenneth

No hints :-)

Bergmann

Hi guys i installed Ultimate SEO and its working with few probles. The main one is that google "web crawl" is showing 404 page not found even though the links work when i click on them.

My page rank has dropped. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS.

This is my 2nd problem but please need advice on the 1st problem.

I still having this problem. example: i go to my site/catalog and click main category:

1st: http://www.mysite.co.uk/catalog/hid-conversion-kit-c-26.html

2nd: http://www.mysite.co.uk/catalog/xenon-bulb-c-35.html

Now if i click a sub category in 1st which would be http://www.mysite.co.uk/catalog/hid-conver...it-c-26_30.html

then click on any of the main category they change to this

1st http://www.mysite.co.uk/catalog/hid-conver...c-26_30_26.html This should be http://www.mysite.co.uk/catalog/hid-conversion-kit-c-26.html

2nd: http://www.mysite.co.uk/catalog/xenon-bulb-c-26_30_35.html this should be http://www.mysite.co.uk/catalog/xenon-bulb-c-35.html

any ideas? the main problem is on 1st, as when the url changes it no longer shows the main cat instead it shows the items of the last sub cat.

HELP!!!

thank you

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me? I installed the Ultimate SEO URL with a clean and new version of OSC. Seemed to went well, but my problem is I when ever I click on a item which is a SEF url I get a broken link! I am sure this is a simple fix, but can not find the solution. I tried to do several searches but did not find it. I am sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times over. I am new to OSC.

You can view the link here:

link

Please help, I'd like to move on with my store.

Thank You. Much appreciated.

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me? I installed the Ultimate SEO URL with a clean and new version of OSC. Seemed to went well, but my problem is I when ever I click on a item which is a SEF url I get a broken link! I am sure this is a simple fix, but can not find the solution. I tried to do several searches but did not find it. I am sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times over. I am new to OSC.

You can view the link here:

link

Please help, I'd like to move on with my store.

Thank You. Much appreciated.

Anyone?

Hi

I have installed this Contribution but found a strange problem:

On a couple of the links it is coming up with this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/index.php:36) in /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1057

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/index.php:36) in /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1058

Cant understand why it is only doing it on 2 of the links and not them all?

Hi

I have installed this Contribution but found a strange problem:

On a couple of the links it is coming up with this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/index.php:36) in /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1057

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/index.php:36) in /homepages/41/d140142620/htdocs/retro-trainers.co.uk/catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1058

Cant understand why it is only doing it on 2 of the links and not them all?

If you can post the links that are causing the problem as they appear in the browser, also double check your .htaccess file is correct.

I can't be bothered to read this whole thread to see if someone else solved this, which I'm sure they did.

I've been reconstructing RC2a to my own version and I noticed today that on the index page when the $category_depth == 'products' and there is a manufacturers dropdown that selecting from the dropdown fails to filter or sort because of & in the querystring ..

&filter_id=2&sort=2a

Others, when I googled the problem turned off the W3C valid option to solve this. That was not an option for me.

I solved this in function do_redirect(){

Find ..

case ($this->attributes['USE_SEO_REDIRECT'] == 'true'):
			header("HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently"); 
			header("Location: $url"); // redirect...bye bye		
			break;

Replace with ..

$url = str_replace('&', '&', $url); // Remove the W3C & when redirecting
			header("HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently"); 
			header("Location: $url"); // redirect...bye bye		
			break;

Can someone please tell me why I am getting a multitude of these errors in the apache log?

[Fri Feb 01 20:31:14 2008] [error] [client 11.22.33.44] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/account/public_html/product_info.php:21) in /home/account/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1058, referer:

Can someone please tell me why I am getting a multitude of these errors in the apache log?

Make sure you don't have any spaces before the closing tag at the bottom of page...seo.class.php file...I mean. And whereever else it says there might be errors.

Hi all,

sorry for my English...

I'm looking for many time the bug of review page. I found it...

When one clicks to check review page by clicking review link on product_info page, it

redirects to same Product info page.

In /catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php

Under function ValidateName

Find:

if ((strpos($parts[count($parts) - 2], $type)) !== FALSE)

Replace with:

if ($parts[count($parts) - 2] == $type)

2.1c by the original developer Chemo WILL work. Dont be put off by the year it was released. things do not change much since. you better ignore most others.

Ken

Edited by GemRock

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

2.1c by the original developer Chemo WILL work. Dont be put off by the year it was released. things do not change much since. you better ignore most others.

Ken

Thank you so MUCH MAN!!! and do I just do the updates after that then?

Make sure you don't have any spaces before the closing tag at the bottom of page...seo.class.php file...I mean. And whereever else it says there might be errors.

This link might help you understand what might be going on:

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G...mon_Problems/15

Thanks guys, I thought I had checked for this already, but I just double checked now and sure enough there was a space at the end of the seo.class.php file.

I'll keep a check on the apache logs, but hopefully that cures it.

Many thanks again.

Guys,

Just updated my categories and have put a 301 redirect into my .htaccess file to redirect search engines to the new link. I have SEO URLs installed and when entering the old link the manual redirect works but I have noticed SEO URLs is now adding a cpath to the new address but only when entering the site through the old link. If you navigate the site normally the link is created without the cpath link.

Has anyone come across this before?

Mod rewrite not working on specific link.

Everything works just fine, except when clicking on button_details.

See here: http://www.goodies.dk/shop/

If you check the link when mouse over = great, but when you actually click = link broken.

it looses the product ID.

My .htaccess:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /shop/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

Any hints

Bergmann

This link might help you understand what might be going on:

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G...mon_Problems/15

Strangely enough after deleting the whitespace after the seo.class.php and product_info.php file the errors are still appearing in the apache log. Weirdly enough the site works perfectly fine and I havent come across these errors on the site, but theyre aparant in the apache logs.

Anything else I can try?

Guys need help urgently .. .i installed UltimateSEO2.2.2e-pre-edit

EVerything works fine. but i cant open PAGE 2 of my category list :(

It brings me back to page1

For ex : http://www.vmart.pk/main/webcams-c-64.html...e=2&sort=2a

It brings me back to : http://www.vmart.pk/main/webcams-c-64.html

I even tried add ? to special character conversions. Still didnt work.

Help !

I tried to upload a sitemap to google and now google says warning:

URLs not followed

When we tested a sample of the URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs were not accessible to Googlebot because they contained too many redirects. Please change the URLs in your Sitemap that redirect and replace them with the destination URL (the redirect target). All valid URLs will still be submitted.

what should i do?