• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Google XML Sitemap Feed - by Chemo

I also found out that adding a '/' after 'public_html' in my configure.php also solves the problem. I'm not sure which solution is the best one. I guess that I should adjust the configure.php, because else everybody using the GoogleXML sitemap would have had the same problem as I had. Do you agree?

Changing your configure.php would be the better way to fix the issue, as long as it doesn't mess up your store operation. The fewer changes you have to make to mod files the better.

Brian

Brian Christensen

excuse me, but I had not seen this topic before poster mine...

I do one to copy and path my topic! excuse double ....

Hello,

I installed this contrib! I have well the menu of admin of google site map!

When I wish to create "STEP 1: Click [ HERE ] to create/update your site map." , it posts me in a fenetre popup:

CODEWarning: main(includes/languages/french/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/m/i/monsite.fr/htdocs/www/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Warning: main(includes/languages/french/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/m/i/monsite.fr/htdocs/www/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/french/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS' (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib:/data/session') in /data/members/paid/m/i/monsite.fr/htdocs/www/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

have a idea of problem?

thank you for your assistance

Here's the fix. Open googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php and go to line 258 and change from

$this->savepath = DIR_FS_CATALOG;

to

$this->savepath = DIR_FS_CATALOG . '/';

That should do it....

For Windows it may be like $this->savepath = DIR_FS_CATALOG . '\';

Thanks Brian , that did the trick. :thumbsup:

I just checked on goggle sitemaps and it is reporting some errors .

Denied URLs

we found some URLs listed in your sitemap that we cannot accept

sitemapcategories.xml

sitemapproducts.xml

URL's Not under sitemap path -

sitemapproducts.xml -

http://mydomain.com/product_info.php?products_id=30 URL not under Sitemap path

http://mydomain.com/product_info.php?products_id=31 URL not under Sitemap path

http://mydomain.com/product_info.php?products_id=33 URL not under Sitemap path

URL's Not under sitemap path -

sitemapcategories.xml -

http://mydomain.com/index.php?cPath=21 URL not under Sitemap path

http://mydomain.com/index.php?cPath=23 URL not under Sitemap path

http://mydomain.com/index.php?cPath=28 URL not under Sitemap path

sitemapindex.xml gets an all clear......

Any clues ??

Hello,

i have installed SEO URL from Dez.

now i want install sitemap from 5.1.06 and i got this error:

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapproducts.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/my-side/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/v124898:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/my-side/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapproducts.xml): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /www/htdocs/my-side/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

ERROR: Google Product Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapcategories.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/my-side/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/my-side:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/my-side/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapcategories.xml): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /www/htdocs/my-side/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

ERROR: Google Category Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapindex.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/my-side/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/my-side:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/my-side/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapindex.xml): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /www/htdocs/my-side/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

ERROR: Google Sitemap Index Generation FAILED!

Array

(

[QUERY] => Array

(

[PRODUCTS] => Array

(

[sTATUS] => success

[NUM_ROWS] => 505

)

[CATEOGRY] => Array

(

[sTATUS] => success

[NUM_ROWS] => 108

)

)

[sAVE_FILE_XML] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[file] => /www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapproducts.xml

[status] => failure

[file_exists] => false

)

[1] => Array

(

[file] => /www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapcategories.xml

[status] => failure

[file_exists] => false

)

[2] => Array

(

[file] => /www/htdocs/my-side/sitemapindex.xml

[status] => failure

[file_exists] => false

)

)

)

i dont know where this error came from, anyone else ?

thanks

bg

michael

i thinking the problem is

(/www/htdocs/my-side/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/my-side:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php) in /www/htdocs/my-side/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

but i dont know what i have to change in line 291

thanks

bg

Michael

I have exactly the same error :(

Hello,

I installed this contrib! I have well the menu of admin of google site map!

When I wish to create "STEP 1: Click [ HERE ] to create/update your site map." , it posts me in a fenetre popup:

CODEWarning: main(includes/languages/french/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/m/i/monsite.fr/htdocs/www/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Warning: main(includes/languages/french/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/m/i/monsite.fr/htdocs/www/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/french/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS' (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib:/data/session') in /data/members/paid/m/i/monsite.fr/htdocs/www/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

have a idea of problem?

thank you for your assistance

I installed this contrib 4 weeks ago and it works ok, all the 3 XML index files are generated correctly and I uploaded my sitemapindex.XML 4 weeks ago as well. Google downloads my sitemapindex.xml daily and gives an OK each day, but has never crawled my site so far and my error log of my host does not show any errorr for the Google bots either.

Is it normal that it can take so long for Google to index a new site?

Or should I upload all the 3 XML files, so including the sitemapcategories.xml and sitemapproducts.xml ?

Regards,

Albert

Hello,

i still got the the "not allowed-path-error, i try to generated the sitemap by index.php

(/www/htdocs/my-side/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/my-side:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php)

i dont know where i can change this

@albert1974 + @ Brian_C

'/' after 'public_html'

i cant find this in my configure.php

how should it look like ?

thanks

bg

Michael

Hi,

I installed this neat contrib.

Everything seems to work fine, except the xml files do not produce the seo urls, which i also have installed.

Also if i use the correct cron command, then i do not get the cronjob email, if i use a wrong cron command i do get an email telling me about the error?

any help on this?

ps i read the complete thread and the suggestions for the seo urls did not work for me, about the email; there was no revelant info in this thread.

I am seeing the following error from many people here and no one seems to be responding to them (unless I am missing it). Does anyone know how to fix this error in the CRON email:

Warning: main(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/insight/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php on line 46
PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/insight/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php on line 46

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

After making the suggested changes to includes/configure and sitemap.class I was able to get the sitemap.xml files to generate. The appear to be correct, but they are in the wrong place. The xml files in the root (same as the store) are empty, but they are in the googlesitemap directory, and appear to have been generated correctly. How do I get them to be generated in the root?

Can some one show me some XML sitemap files.

Some one tells me that the format was wrong and I few week ago, I have many links in google, today just 3 or 4 :(.

I d like to see an other sitemap please.

regards.

plex

Hello, I'm trying the last Chemo XML sitemap version, Google XML Sitemap - Admin 2.0, And have a question.

In my products dot XML file, links are on php format.

Is it possible to have this links en HTML format, like this :

www.mywebsite/manufacturer-ref54er54er.html.

Is it possible to do this please ?

regards,

plex :)

Can anyone help. All worked ok once or twice and then I think it was after I changed servers that if I clicked my googlesitemap/index.php it would take a while to load but with a blank page and all the source showed was <dir>.

I had someone install this for me but they can't seem to fix it so I thought I'd take a look myself, reading the help files I tried to add a cron job but I get this as below. Perhaps by looking at this you can tell me what's up. Thanks

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG - assumed 'DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG' in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/googlesitemap/index.php on line 36

PHP Notice: Undefined index: SCRIPT_FILENAME in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/configure.php on line 25

PHP Notice: Constant MAX_SELECT_BESTSELLERS already defined in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/googlesitemap/index.php on line 46

PHP Notice: Undefined property: keep_in_memory in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1671

PHP Notice: Undefined property: keep_in_memory in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1671

PHP Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1795

PHP Notice: Undefined index: SCRIPT_NAME in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1796

PHP Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1796

PHP Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1799

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant SEO_URLS - assumed 'SEO_URLS' in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1835

Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.11

<pre>PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 118 bytes) in /home/webadmin/mysite.com/html/catalogue/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 348

Ride It Like You Stole It

I am getting this error when trying to run the Google XML Sitemap task:

Unable to run task.

Unable to find process path for the (php E:\inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.com\httpdocs\mycatalog\googlesitemap\index.php): (123) The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

I am on a Windows server. Does anyone have a resolution? Thanks...

It looks like at least 10 people posted the simmilar Problem but nobody seems to have an answer.

If i get this thing running i will upload a fix in the contri section :rolleyes:

Ok once i try to run step one in my admin panel the following error appears:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wonderland/public_html/europe/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/wonderland/public_html/europe/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

I dont know what strange path that is: /home/wonderland/public_html/europe/sitemaps.index.php

The folder "home" and "wonderland" does not exist on my server

:blink:

Any idea anybody?

I recently upgrade my server OS, it may be a coincidence but I am now getting the following 'notice':

PHP Notice: Constant TICKET_DEFAULT_ADMIN_ID already defined in /home/palmetto/public_html/www.palmettoshopper.com/outlet/googlesitemap/index.php on line 60 PHP Notice: Constant TICKET_DEFAULT_REPLY_ID already defined in /home/palmetto/public_html/www.palmettoshopper.com/outlet/googlesitemap/index.php on line 60 PHP Notice: Constant TICKET_DEFAULT_STATUS_ID already defined in /home/palmetto/public_html/www.palmettoshopper.com/outlet/googlesitemap/index.php on line 60 PHP Notice: Constant TICKET_CUSTOMER_REPLY_STATUS_ID already defined in /home/palmetto/public_html/www.palmettoshopper.com/outlet/googlesitemap/index.php on line 60 PHP Notice: Constant TICKET_DEFAULT_DEPARTMENT_ID already defined in /home/palmetto/public_html/www.palmettoshopper.com/outlet/googlesitemap/index.php on line 60 PHP Notice: Constant TICKET_DEFAULT_PRIORITY_ID already defined in /home/palmetto/public_html/www.palmettoshopper.com/outlet/googlesitemap/index.php on line 60

Content-type: text/html

X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.9

<pre>Generated Google Product Sitemap Successfully

Generated Google Category Sitemap Successfully

Generated Google Sitemap Index Successfully

CONGRATULATIONS! All files generated successfully.

Is this OK? Didn't have this before.

TIA

Whoever got this problem:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wonderland/public_html/europe/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GOOGLE_SITEMAPS' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/wonderland/public_html/europe/sitemaps.index.php on line 33

Make sure you installed the complete package from mushindo 12 Aug 2005.

The version of davide.duca 6 Mar 2006 is only a update and not a complete package.

Wasted to much time for that s#$@%% problem.

Anyone help me with this error when I try to goto index.php

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/httpd/vhosts/*******.com.au/httpdocs/sitemapproducts.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/cheapgam/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/cheapgam/public_html/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

Warning: fopen(/home/httpd/vhosts/********.com.au/httpdocs/sitemapproducts.xml): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/cheapgam/public_html/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 291

ERROR: Google Product Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Hi,

I moved my catalog folder and I have a problem now.

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XML document must have a top level element. Error processing resource 'http://www.mysite.com/sitemapindex.xml'.

Please help! I have read the forum and can't find a solution.

• 2 weeks later...
If Ultimate SEO urls is installed should this contribution show the product names in the xml file? Mine is showing products.php with the id parameter.

Products names should appear

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?