• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net

marcoren

I'm using contrib v1.7 with curl. I process an order and give it a credit card and my website takes it. I log into my authorize.net account and I do not see the order. Should I? How can I tell what's going on?

I'm using contrib v1.7 with curl.  I process an order and give it a credit card and my website takes it.  I log into my authorize.net account and I do not see the order.  Should I?  How can I tell what's going on?

In test mode you will not see the order. Only the email confirmation.

One thing to keep in mind is that the osC Auth.net options overide the options in Auth.net website... like testing mode. You can turn off testing at Auth.net but still have osC Auth.net set to test mode.

RonR

In test mode you will not see the order.  Only the email confirmation.

One thing to keep in mind is that the osC Auth.net options overide the options in Auth.net website...  like testing mode.  You can turn off testing at Auth.net but still have osC Auth.net set to test mode.

RonR

What do you do if your not getting an email reply from auth.net? I'm getting it from my oscommerce install.

What do you do if your not getting an email reply from auth.net?  I'm getting it from my oscommerce install.

to get email from authorize.net you need to set that information up in your authorize.net account on their website. has nothing to do with oscommerce.

you said you can't see the order. settled and unsettled transactions appear in different locations. if you are looking for it shortly after you place the order, then you should look at your unsettled transactions. there is a menu option for this as well in your authorize.net accounts website.

of course, all of this only applies if you are in live mode

to get email from authorize.net you need to set that information up in your authorize.net account on their website. has nothing to do with oscommerce.

you said you can't see the order. settled and unsettled transactions appear in different locations. if you are looking for it shortly after you place the order, then you should look at your unsettled transactions. there is a menu option for this as well in your authorize.net accounts website.

of course, all of this only applies if you are in live mode

Do I need to flip my OSCommerce to prod mode and leave auth.net in test mode to actually submit transactions to them?