• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Export Customer to Excel

FSUddin

Hi,

I installed the customer export mod and I am getting the following errors when trying to download the csv file.

The windows box prompts me to open or save"

"customer_export_php_?submit=export"

and when I click save, i get an error saying IE could not open the site and that it is unavailable or cannot be found.

Clickin open allows me to view the page in html where all my customer data is laid out without formatting so the data is all on top of each other.

any help would be great.

Thx,

FSUddin

• 1 year later...
Hi,

I installed the customer export mod and I am getting the following errors when trying to download the csv file.

The windows box prompts me to open or save"

"customer_export_php_?submit=export"

and when I click save, i get an error saying IE could not open the site and that it is unavailable or cannot be found.

Clickin open allows me to view the page in html where all my customer data is laid out without formatting so the data is all on top of each other.

any help would be great.

Thx,

FSUddin

Did you resolve this?? I am getting the same error.. the only thing I have change that I think could have effected this (it used to work as of Aug 8, 2006) is I tweaked things up so the admin was totally SSL

Debbie D
Franklin County, VA "Moonshine Capitol of the World"
osCmax Mobile Template oscmaxtemplates.com

Did you resolve this?? I am getting the same error.. the only thing I have change that I think could have effected this (it used to work as of Aug 8, 2006) is I tweaked things up so the admin was totally SSL

Not by any conventional means. I tried it in firefox and it works...Sorry i couldnt help more.

FSUddin

funny I got the same thing.. if I choose open with MSIE or Firefox I get this huge run on sentance :)

MSIE -->> open -->> run on sentence

MSIE -->> save -->> can't open / not avail error

Firefox -->> open -->> opens in MSIE run on sentence

Firefox -->> save -->> run on sentance

the run on sentences however do have line returns so I was able to wteak this up in the text editor then drop into excel.. a royal pain and no idea why this behaviour changed but I did get it now.. thanks for the response

Debbie D
Franklin County, VA "Moonshine Capitol of the World"
osCmax Mobile Template oscmaxtemplates.com