• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net payment module

marcoren

I have setup my account with Authorize.net and installed v1.7 of the module. When I go to configure the module with my transaction key and update it, it changes the credit card array to "array". When I go to checkout.php, it gives me a blank dropdown list of credit cards to choose from.

Before updating the information, I'm selecting visa/mastercard/amex. Furthermore, it's saving the login, transaction key, and path to curl. It's only this that fails.

I look forward to your replies.

Edited by marcoren

I found the problem within the data:

in database field "configuration value" it said "Array".

I replaced this data with:

Visa, Mastercard, Amex

and the page works.

There's gotta be a bug here:

admin/modules.php?set=payment&module=authorizenet

no, it means something is not installed properly from the contribution. if you were to go in and edit the authorizenet section in admin it would fail again. you need to go back thru the instructions thouroughly, else expect problems all along.

• 5 months later...
no, it means something is not installed properly from the contribution. if you were to go in and edit the authorizenet section in admin it would fail again. you need to go back thru the instructions thouroughly, else expect problems all along.

I just got this same issue for some reason. I just copied the files directly from the mod. This was a clean install and I the card names dont show.

• 1 year later...