• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Account Balance (gift certificate redemption)

• 5 weeks later...
OK NOW I'm worried.....

When I try to edit my USPS shipping module, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_select_multioption() in /home2/jlevi/public_html/OSCOMMERCE/admin/modules.php(212) : eval()'d code on line 1

I need some help guys :(

JL

I am having the same problem, except I don't have the gift certificate redemption on my site....it was working and now it's not...can anyone help???

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HELP!!!!!!!

Installed Account Balance V3 Contrib.

Followed install guide to the letter.

and now only one (1) of my customers show up in Admin/Customers with the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\thetexasopry.com\httpdocs\oscommerce\admin\customers.php on line 802

Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated, my client is cheap & a pain in the #$$!

F.Y.I. - Account Balance did install via Admin/Modules/Order Total & account balance does show on the one customer showing (clicking on the error took me to the customer edit page)

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone get this to work correctly?? I've installed and done some changes myself and now I'm getting this in checkout.

Item Price: $19.95

Shipping: $12.50

Sub-Total: $19.95

Account Balance: $12.45 (There is a $20 amount in admin for a GC)

Total: $0.00

Why is it not adding the shipping and item total together to get a subtotal? Why is it not taking off the Account Balance of $20 from $32.45 and leaving a balance of $12.45?

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

I am using OSC 2.2ms2 and Account Balance version 3.

How come I dont see customer's balance once clicking the link “View or change my account information” in the customer's My Account Information area? Is it suppose to be displayed in there or somewher else so customers can check their up-to-date account balance?

And also there is problem of calculation of sub-total and account balance:

Example:

Products (Edit)

1 x Red Corner $32.00

1 x Die Hard With A Vengeance $40.00

Delivery at Flat Rate (Best Way): $5.00

Sub-Total: $72.00 <-----subtotal didnt include delivery fee?

Account Balance: $77.00 <----displayed total for this payment instead of

displaying carried forward balance

Total: $0.00 <----always nil total

Please can anyone help? Would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

I have V3 installed and worked through most of the bugs so far, one I'm really having an issue with is when I delete an order I check the Restock and the Refund boxes and get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_add_customer_balance() in /home/www/coloryourgrout.com/admin/orders.php on line 131

Here is the lines from 127 to 134:

// Account Balance Modif
case 'deleteconfirm':
$oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);
tep_remove_order($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['restock']);
tep_add_customer_balance($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['account_balance'], $cID);
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));
break;
// End Account Balance Modif

For the life of me I can't figure out what's wrong. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Hi everybody

Has anyone got an idea of how to update this mod for Paypal IPN v.1.3?

I've had Account balance v3 running on a site for years, but when I check out using the paypal IPN v.1.3 payment module the account balance is not modified. Calculations and the amount passed to Paypal is allright though.

In the Paypal mod help files it says that this mod mirrors the checkout_process file. So any changes made to checkout_process also needs to be made to paypal_ipn.php

My modifications in checkout_process looks like this:

after

$payment_modules->before_process();

// account balance modif
$begin_account_balance_query = tep_db_query("select customers_account_balance from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");
$begin_account_balance_result = tep_db_fetch_array($begin_account_balance_query);
$begin_account_balance = tep_round($begin_account_balance_result['customers_account_balance'],2);
//end account balance modif

before

// lets start with the email confirmation

// account balance modif
$order_total_query = tep_db_query("SELECT value FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$insert_id . "' AND class = 'ot_total'");
$order_total = tep_db_fetch_array($order_total_query);
$account_balance_query = tep_db_query("SELECT value FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$insert_id . "' AND class = 'ot_account_balance'");
$account_balance = tep_db_fetch_array($account_balance_query);
$ot = tep_round(($order_total['value'] + $account_balance['value']), 2);
// echo $ot;

//if balance is larger than 0, check if balance is more or less than total
if ($begin_account_balance > 0) {  
		//ab = start balance
		$ab = $begin_account_balance; // + tep_calculate_tax($begin_account_balance, $tax);

//if order total is greater than balance, set balance to zero
		if ($ot > $ab) {
			$account_balance = 0;
		}

//if balance is greater than the total, subtract from total and leave the rest
		if ($ot < $ab) { 
		$account_balance = $begin_account_balance - $ot; //+ tep_calculate_tax($begin_account_balance, $tax) 
		}
		//if total is the same as balance, set balance to zero
		if ($ot == $ab) {
		$account_balance = 0;
		}

//when done update the database
	$ending_account_balance = tep_round($account_balance,2);
	$ending_account_balance_query = tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " SET customers_account_balance = '" . $ending_account_balance . "' WHERE customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

//echo $ending_account_balance_query;
}

// end account balance modif

So I guess this code should be modified or inserted in paypal_ipn.php

I've tried to put it in the similar places, but it doesn't work.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated!

I have V3 installed and worked through most of the bugs so far, one I'm really having an issue with is when I delete an order I check the Restock and the Refund boxes and get the following error:

Here is the lines from 127 to 134:

// Account Balance Modif
case 'deleteconfirm':
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));
break;

For the life of me I can't figure out what's wrong. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I resolved the issue by removing this line:

And suprisingly it all seems to be working ok.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

• 5 months later...

When testing out the functionality in V3 I added like 3000.00 dollars and I bought 40 items at 12.99 each total 519.60 and well over 1000.00 dollars was removed. I then deleted account and added account back new and gave it 1000.00 dollars and bought 40 items at 12.99 and checked my account and I no longer see any funds available.

Any idea on how to fix this, and is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi everybody

Has anyone got an idea of how to update this mod for Paypal IPN v.1.3?

I've had Account balance v3 running on a site for years, but when I check out using the paypal IPN v.1.3 payment module the account balance is not modified. Calculations and the amount passed to Paypal is allright though.

In the Paypal mod help files it says that this mod mirrors the checkout_process file. So any changes made to checkout_process also needs to be made to paypal_ipn.php

My modifications in checkout_process looks like this:

after

$payment_modules->before_process();

// account balance modif
$begin_account_balance_query = tep_db_query("select customers_account_balance from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");
$begin_account_balance_result = tep_db_fetch_array($begin_account_balance_query);
$begin_account_balance = tep_round($begin_account_balance_result['customers_account_balance'],2);
//end account balance modif

before

// lets start with the email confirmation

// account balance modif
$order_total_query = tep_db_query("SELECT value FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$insert_id . "' AND class = 'ot_total'");
$order_total = tep_db_fetch_array($order_total_query);
$account_balance_query = tep_db_query("SELECT value FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$insert_id . "' AND class = 'ot_account_balance'");
$account_balance = tep_db_fetch_array($account_balance_query);
$ot = tep_round(($order_total['value'] + $account_balance['value']), 2);
// echo $ot;

//if balance is larger than 0, check if balance is more or less than total
if ($begin_account_balance > 0) {  
		//ab = start balance
		$ab = $begin_account_balance; // + tep_calculate_tax($begin_account_balance, $tax);

//if order total is greater than balance, set balance to zero
		if ($ot > $ab) {
			$account_balance = 0;
		}

//if balance is greater than the total, subtract from total and leave the rest
		if ($ot < $ab) { 
		$account_balance = $begin_account_balance - $ot; //+ tep_calculate_tax($begin_account_balance, $tax) 
		}
		//if total is the same as balance, set balance to zero
		if ($ot == $ab) {
		$account_balance = 0;
		}

//when done update the database
	$ending_account_balance = tep_round($account_balance,2);
	$ending_account_balance_query = tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " SET customers_account_balance = '" . $ending_account_balance . "' WHERE customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

//echo $ending_account_balance_query;
}

// end account balance modif

So I guess this code should be modified or inserted in paypal_ipn.php

I've tried to put it in the similar places, but it doesn't work.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated!

Hello I have same complicated problem than Gem : Account Balance not updated with Paypal IPN module , Gem is your are still on this forum , how did you fix it ?

Thanks to everbody for their answer !

Jerome.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi All,

Sorry to dig up an old thread. I have v4 completely working with some modifications, but when a customer checks out, their account balance is not reduced. IE everything works, but there balance is not updated. What chunk of code handles this?

Thanks in advance,

-E

• 7 months later...

Hello All:

I have installed V4 and OsCommerce version is 2.2rc2. Account Balance is showing balance but when customer purchase account balance don't be reduced.

I am seeing following errors in Order-Total module pages in admin mode:

=================================

Order Total Modules

Warning: include(/home/www/dailyneedsbd.com/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_account_balance_org.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/dailyneedsbd.com/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/www/dailyneedsbd.com/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_account_balance_org.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/www/dailyneedsbd.com/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ot_account_balance in /home/www/dailyneedsbd.com/includes/modules/order_total/ot_account_balance_org.php on line 15

=============

Can anyone help me on this issue?

Thank you,

Masuk

Hi,

i need very much your help,

after installing V4 and ehen in admin tool i select edit a customer this message appears:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.customers_account_balance' in 'field list'

select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_account_balance, c.customers_default_address_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

What know?

i dont know what to do

best regards,

Sérgio Cunha

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i need very much your help,

after installing V4 and ehen in admin tool i select edit a customer this message appears:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.customers_account_balance' in 'field list'

select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_account_balance, c.customers_default_address_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

You need to run the sql queries included with the zip file on your database...

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD `customers_account_balance` DECIMAL( 15, 4 ) default '0';

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS customers_balance_history;

CREATE TABLE customers_balance_history(
 orders_id int(11) NOT NULL,
 customers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 customers_firstname char(20) default NULL,
 customers_lastname char(20) default NULL,
 date_customers_balance datetime NOT NULL,
 amount_customer_balance decimal(15,4) default'0',
 type_customer_balance char(20) default NULL,
 desc_customer_balance char(64) default NULL
) TYPE=MyISAM;

This add on doesn't work quite properly. If the account balance is less than what is owed, the credit card is still charged $0.00. Just an FYI. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that, but I just thought I'd give a heads up to those using it.

• 1 year later...

Rosemaryann,

same problem here(the same problem as CCGV contrib).

Im thinking to notify to customer when this happens.

For other people with problems, try deleting:

ot_account_balance_org.php

use only ot_account_balance.php

and activate it on modules with the highest order number.

In my case there is problems in the instalation instructions:

First:

In file catalog\admin\orders.php

Find:

case 'deleteconfirm':
break;

REPLACE with:

// Account Balance Modif
case 'deleteconfirm':

break;

then:

In file catalog\admin\orders.php

Find:

if ($order_updated == true) {
			 $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_ORDER_UPDATED, 'success');
		} else {
			  $messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED, 'warning');
		}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));
		break;

Add after:

// Account Balance Modif
case 'deleteconfirm':
	$ab = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['account_balance']);

if ($ab == true) {
... bla bla bla

case deleteconfirm appears twice, 2 times!!

In the original code the first part is deleted.

In other case I think there is need to place some code in checkout_confirmation.php

In estimate_shipping is right, and the email order confirmation also right. But checkout_confirmation bad.

Also, with admin/order_edit.php needs to modify, all quantities to 0€.

Other issue is on customers_balance_history.php

Adding credit from customers_edit page works fine, it adds a line to customers_balance_history table.

The problem here is after finishing the order, when a customer checks out, the account balance is reduced right but it doesnt add any line to customers_balance_history table (suposed a new line with Order #)

Edited by bhbilbao

For other people asked. There is no need to use with CCGV contrib. They are diferent contribs(but they works in same manner).

The CCGV has additional advantages but its hard to install.

CCGV tables:

#
# Table structure for table 'coupon_email_track'
#

#
# Table structure for table 'coupon_gv_customer'
#

#
# Table structure for table 'coupon_gv_queue'
#

#
# Table structure for table 'coupon_redeem_track'
#

#
# Table structure for table 'coupons'
#

#
# Table structure for table 'coupons_description'
#

Account balance tables:

CREATE TABLE customers_balance_history

I will try to modify them and only use 1 table for them, in this case coupon_gv_customer

amount=customers_account_balance

Edited by bhbilbao