• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

LinkPoint Gateway Working for Anyone?

Just wondering if the Linkpoint Gateway is working for anyone since the server migration. I gave up on the automatic processing on Tuesday, and have been running the cards manually.

Just wondering how many other folks are back on line with their OSC store and the LinkPoint API contrib.

John Skurka

Well, I spoke once again with Cliff Murphy, the most recent author of the Linkpoint API of OSC. After he checked out my site (Thanks again Cliff!) he was suspicious of the port 1129 not being available on my webserver.

I then filed a support ticket with my ISP, and they said that the port was probably being blocked by the firewall. Within minutes, the allowed the port and my site is back up and running with the LinkPoint API contribution.

John Skurka

what type of issues were you having when I hit confirm it just prosess for a long time then times out. Could I have the same issues?

Thanks