• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

Hi,

I installed this contrib a while back, but somehow didn't see this error when I installed it, I think I did something wrong somewhere.

Let me explain:

When a customer pays with a money order, they get the points right away!!! However the payment status for this payment method is set as pending, doesn't that mean that the points should go to points pending.

Where did I go wrong?

Denice

Hi,

I installed this contrib a while back, but somehow didn't see this error when I installed it, I think I did something wrong somewhere.

Let me explain:

When a customer pays with a money order, they get the points right away!!! However the payment status for this payment method is set as pending, doesn't that mean that the points should go to points pending.

Where did I go wrong?

Denice

Sound like your Auto confirm points is set to on.

please confirm your setting and try again

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

Sound like your Auto confirm points is set to on.

please confirm your setting and try again

Your correct it was set to on, this because I was assuming that because I put the payment status of the money order to pending, the points module wouldn't see this order as paid until I changed the status in the orders.

I have put the Auto confirm points to off.

Do I understand it correctly, that if one of the payment methods in the store is money order, it is better not to use the Auto confirm option?

Denice

Edited by jewelrytrends

Great contrib., much appreciated and thanks for everything, the install doc was so easy to follow anyone can do it on there own (I did).

Anyhow I am posting here because I am having a problem viewing the product images in the admin area after installing the Contrib., at first I was having trouble with the emails that get sent to my customers when there points are redeemed, the link does not direct them to there account/points, this is how it showed (http://sitename.net//images/my_points.php) <wrong.

Then I was able to fix the link problem to show like this:

(http://sitename.net/my_points.php)

by changing this

(define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/images/'); // absolute path required)

into this

(define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/catalog/'); // absolute path required)

in the admin/includes/configure.php with the help of Deep-Silver, after doing so the product images only stopped working, all I see is the red X in the admin area, but on the site the images are viewed normally, is there something I am missing or I should add to solve this problem?

Thank you for your time in advance, really appreciate it.

anyone?

anyone?

Your catalog is in the main root. this topics is for points reward and not osCommerce install.

my advice to you is to download the contribution named Store In Root and compare the admin configure with your setting.

Also the find the problem you should right click over the X where the image should be and under properties

check the link to find out where its point to. then you will understand where to fix.

Good Luck

Browsed quickly through the threads but didn't see these..

First

admin/customer_points.php

Line 264

=================

<tr><td class="smalltext"><?php echo ' <b> ' . HEADING_RATE . ' </b>    ' . HEADING_AWARDS . $curren

cies->format(1) . ' = ' . number_format(POINTS_PER_AMOUNT_PURCHASE,2) .'  ' . $point_or_points . '    ' .

HEADING_REDEEM . number_format(POINTS_PER_AMOUNT_PURCHASE,2) .'   ' . $point_or_points . ' = ' . $currencies->format(P

OINTS_PER_AMOUNT_PURCHASE * REDEEM_POINT_VALUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

=================

Two separate place have   as   (not no trailing ; )

[the aboce example had already been correct prior to post. But it's easily found

Second

admin/customer_points_pending.php

Line 279

=================

<td class="smalltext" align="right"><?php echo ' <b> ' . HEADING_RATE . ' </b>    ' . HEADING_AWARD

S . $currencies->format(1) . ' = ' . number_format(POINTS_PER_AMOUNT_PURCHASE,2) .'  ' . HEADING_POINTS .'    ' . HEADING_REDEEM . number_format(POINTS_PER_AMOUNT_PURCHASE,2) .'  ' . HEADING_POINTS .' = ' . $currencies->format

(POINTS_PER_AMOUNT_PURCHASE * REDEEM_POINT_VALUE); ?></td>

================

Same thing.. no trailing ;

Which make the code show on the page as text

Last issue - In the admin panel, I have the Module and I have the Points/RewardsV1.60 under the Configuration menu. But that's it. I see no place to authorize, delete, modify, or even view points unless I physically type in the customer_ppoints_pending.php and the customer_points.php address myself. And because of this I really don't know what other features I am missing.

Suggestions are welcome. I'm assume a incorrect install or syntax. In the very least please identify the files that are directly related to the admin not showing these items so that I at least now where to start looking myself.

My Contributions

Henry Smith

OK, I got that issue fixed, was a SPPC contrib conflict.

Also went though all files and remove the extra '.' in dead center of pages.

ei: see. referred us FAQ

And the gammar and spelling of

ajust <-- adjust

amout <-- amount

Redeemptions <-- Redemptions

Though I wil say this. Given all the spelling and grammar that I needed to do, it is still a Great contirb.

I think you dearly - it's wonderful.

I see if I can pull a diff in a few days and post the corrections.

Henry

My Contributions

Henry Smith

problem...

all works.. after a few tweaks.. theres an error in install ile.. around the update_soemthing=1

needs to remove 2 next lines also..

BUT .. even then when i add a successfull check out i get 3 TIMES the entry in pending points table.

always..

Can one point me to wy ?

ive looked at redemptions.php but i dont see why its doing it..

problem...

all works.. after a few tweaks.. theres an error in install ile.. around the update_soemthing=1

needs to remove 2 next lines also..

BUT .. even then when i add a successfull check out i get 3 TIMES the entry in pending points table.

always..

Can one point me to wy ?

ive looked at redemptions.php but i dont see why its doing it..

you have season realted problem.

you are using a test account to check your setting while in your season databse there are still season regarding your shopping cart contain and other staff.

you should empty table season and get rid of the test account that having the problem.

Got everything working except one aspect.

Customer signs up. I give them 200 points for this

They check out and use their 200 points

Money subtracted from total and goes to paypal

Check out completed

I go in Admin adn look at the customers account, they still have 200 points. It's not subtracting the points. I been manually removing the points if I see they've used them.

Where can I look to correct this issue or to see where the problem is? The checkout pages all look good so I must by missing something. Where (page and code snippet) would I find the code that is suppose to deduct the points so that I can check it and verify it for accuracy?

Thanks

Henry

My Contributions

Henry Smith

as far as i know as well as wrote on the README.txt it dose work with CCV.

Good luck with installing CCV module, a bit triky and still not 100% bugs free,

Hi Deep Silver,

Hats-off to your contribution and the intructions were very easy to follow. I added the Points contribution, then added the CCGV...as I test the functionality (which I am still in total awe) and all, I ran into the problem wherein the customer when checking out receives a blank page (checkout_confirmation.php). I've tried several ways (i.e. pay with COD, no points redeemed, no gift voucher redeemed)...still nothing

Help, please.

Got everything working except one aspect.

Customer signs up. I give them 200 points for this

They check out and use their 200 points

Money subtracted from total and goes to paypal

Check out completed

I go in Admin adn look at the customers account, they still have 200 points. It's not subtracting the points. I been manually removing the points if I see they've used them.

Where can I look to correct this issue or to see where the problem is? The checkout pages all look good so I must by missing something. Where (page and code snippet) would I find the code that is suppose to deduct the points so that I can check it and verify it for accuracy?

Thanks

Henry

if you use paypal other then the core one from osCommerce you need to make sure that points variable are passing correctly to paypal.php look at the modifed paypal INP for an axsmple

if you use paypal other then the core one from osCommerce you need to make sure that points variable are passing correctly to paypal.php look at the modifed paypal INP for an axsmple

The PayPal isn't the issue. PayPal is recognizing the points and adjusting properly.

When I go into Admin in OC two things aren't working

#1 - If a customer checks out and USES their points they are not deducted from the database.

Example;

Person check out with $100.00 order

Uses 100 points (ie $2.50).

PayPal and the order ARE CORRECT.

In Admin, the customer points still shows 200 points. It didn't remove them.

#2 - If a customer checks with a $100.00 order they should be given 200 points (ie $5.00).

In admin, there are no points added to the customer. Not on the main customer points screen, or pending, approced, or Show ALL screen.

Are you still saying that this is a PayPal IPN issue?

If so I will look into it. I have a slightly modify PayPal setup.. if that the case, I'll take a look.

My Contributions

Henry Smith

my "pending points" table is becoming bloated (since i used the admin orders.php add-on), is there a way to have this delete the "confirmed" points once they're confirmed?

deep-silver, is there a way to fix this? :)

Hi Deep Silver,

Hats-off to your contribution and the intructions were very easy to follow. I added the Points contribution, then added the CCGV...as I test the functionality (which I am still in total awe) and all, I ran into the problem wherein the customer when checking out receives a blank page (checkout_confirmation.php). I've tried several ways (i.e. pay with COD, no points redeemed, no gift voucher redeemed)...still nothing

Help, please.

btw, here's how my checkout_confirmation looks...i'm sure it's in the syntax or something like that:

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 2003/07/24 17:34:53 Strider Exp $

$Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 2003/06/11 17:34:53 hpdl Exp $

$Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.135 2003/02/14 20:28:46 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

}

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'])) $payment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'];

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments'])) {

$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

}

// load the selected payment module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

// ################# Added CGV Contribution ##################"

if ($credit_covers) $payment='';

// ################# End Added CGV Contribution ##################"

$payment_modules = new payment($payment);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

$payment_modules->update_status();

##### Points/Rewards Module V1.60 check for error BOF #######

if (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true') {

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_shopping_points_spending'))

tep_session_register('customer_shopping_points_spending');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'false')){

$customer_shopping_points_spending = $HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending'];

}

// customer can't use other then the exact amount when enabled

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'true')){

$customer_shopping_points_spending = POINTS_EXACT_VALUE;

}

// register customer shopping points

$customer_shopping_points = tep_get_shopping_points();

// customer can't use invalid points amount

if ($customer_shopping_points < $customer_shopping_points_spending) {

$customer_shopping_points_spending = 0;

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS), 'SSL'));

}

// customer can't use points over the max allowed

if ($customer_shopping_points_spending > POINTS_MAX_VALUE) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_MAX), 'SSL'));

}

}

//force customers to select other payment method if the points total not enough to cover the cost.

if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) < $order->info['total'] && !is_object($$payment)) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_NOT), 'SSL'));

}

// customer can't use points over the order total

if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) > $order->info['total']) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_OVER), 'SSL'));

}

// CCGV Contribution

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_total_modules->collect_posts();

$order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

// if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending){

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

######## Points/Rewards Module V1.60 EOF #################*/

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {

$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

}

// load the selected shipping module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');

$shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

// Stock Check

$any_out_of_stock = false;

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty'])) {

$any_out_of_stock = true;

}

}

// Out of Stock

if ( (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') && ($any_out_of_stock == true) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_confirmation.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<?php

if ($sendto != false) {

?>

<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($order->info['shipping_method']) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

<?php

}

?>

<td width="<?php echo (($sendto != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></b></td>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

echo ' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {

echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);

}

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';

}

}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo ' <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

echo ' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .

' </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="70%" valign="top" align="right"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {

$order_total_modules->process();

echo $order_total_modules->output();

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $confirmation['title']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($confirmation['fields']); $i<$n; $i++) {

?>

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['title']; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['field']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

if (tep_not_null($order->info['comments'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_ORDER_COMMENTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($order->info['comments'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('comments', $order->info['comments']); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main">

<?php

if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {

$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;

} else {

$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');

}

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('gv_redeem_code', $HTTP_POST_VARS['gv_redeem_code']);

echo $payment_modules->process_button();

}

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

The PayPal isn't the issue. PayPal is recognizing the points and adjusting properly.

When I go into Admin in OC two things aren't working

#1 - If a customer checks out and USES their points they are not deducted from the database.

Example;

Person check out with $100.00 order

Uses 100 points (ie $2.50).

PayPal and the order ARE CORRECT.

In Admin, the customer points still shows 200 points. It didn't remove them.

#2 - If a customer checks with a $100.00 order they should be given 200 points (ie $5.00).

In admin, there are no points added to the customer. Not on the main customer points screen, or pending, approced, or Show ALL screen.

Are you still saying that this is a PayPal IPN issue?

If so I will look into it. I have a slightly modify PayPal setup.. if that the case, I'll take a look.

if its work fine with other payment method, you should check your coding in refer to your modified paypal.

if not let us know.

deep-silver, is there a way to fix this? :)

just remove any rows you want using the admin/cusromers_pending points.php

thats what the delete botton is for.

just remove any rows you want using the admin/cusromers_pending points.php

thats what the delete botton is for.

when there's thousands of customers, that becomes a bit of a feat. there's no way to delete them dynamically... like when their points are approved?

You might be able to alter the code below from the Remove Orders by Filter contribution ... if your really up to it.

Copyleft by Crom, 2004

This might be totally useless and I haven't even intended this as a contribution.

But maybe if it will help someone ...

Long time I was manually removing delivered orders. So I've spent 30 minutes

and made these changes to orders.php

With this you can delete all orders at once filtered by status

(all delivered for example)

Diff was made from slightly modified orders.php so something may not be exact.

Installation

--------------------------------------

nearly line 30

**** Add after

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

**** this

case 'clear_all':

$status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);

if (tep_not_null($status)){ $_where = " where orders_status = '" . $status . "'";} else {$_where = '';}

$orders_clear_query ="delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS . $_where;

tep_db_query($orders_clear_query);

break;

nearly line 382

**** Find

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

**** Replace

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

**** with this

<td class="smallText" align="right" valign="bottom"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><?php

echo tep_draw_form('clearall', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=clear_all','post','onsubmit="java script:var st = this.status.options[this.status.selectedIndex].text.toLowerCase(); if (st.indexOf(\'all\')>=0){stat = \'all\'}else{stat = this.status.options[this.status.selectedIndex].text.toLowerCase();}if (confirm(\'Are you sure you want to clear \'+stat+\' orders?\')) {return true;} else {return false;}"'); ?></td><td class="smallText" align="right" valign="middle"><u>Clear:</u> </td><td> <?

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '');

?></td><td valign="middle"><?

echo '  '.tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE,'align="middle"')?></form></td></tr></table></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right" width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

nearly line 442

**** Add after

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $orders_split->display_count($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS); ?></td>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $orders_split->display_links($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'oID', 'action'))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

**** this

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="5" align="right"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><?php

echo tep_draw_form('clearall', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=clear_all','post','onsubmit="java script:var st = this.status.options[this.status.selectedIndex].text.toLowerCase(); if (st.indexOf(\'all\')>=0){stat = \'all\'}else{stat = this.status.options[this.status.selectedIndex].text.toLowerCase();}if (confirm(\'Are you sure you want to clear \'+stat+\' orders?\')) {return true;} else {return false;}"'); ?></td><td class="smallText" align="right" valign="middle"><u>Clear:</u> </td><td> <?

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '');

?></td><td valign="middle"><?

echo '  '.tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE,'align="middle"')?></form></td></tr></table></td>

i'm far from a php guru so i'm scared to experiment unless somebody else has taken the plunge before me... :) but thank you for the suggestion

Can someone suggest the PayPal IPN that they currently have workig with Reward Points.

I had a previous PayPal IPN that worked great, but as my previous post show, it did not play well with Reward Points. The suggested modifications to the PayPal_IPN file could NOT be done since the contrib didn't have a PayPal IPN file specifically.

So, I uninstalled it, added the oscommerece PayPal IPN and the points work, but now I have issues with the IPN working as well aas the previous IPN... I'm losing money with every order.

These forums are set up so poorly and the contributions are so intermixed with each other, have same titles, etc etc.. that it's quite difficult to accurately find something.

If someone doesn't mind, please specify the contrib # (or link to it directly) that yo have working with Reward Points, it would be great apprecieated.

My Contributions

Henry Smith

Can someone suggest the PayPal IPN that they currently have workig with Reward Points.

I had a previous PayPal IPN that worked great, but as my previous post show, it did not play well with Reward Points. The suggested modifications to the PayPal_IPN file could NOT be done since the contrib didn't have a PayPal IPN file specifically.

So, I uninstalled it, added the oscommerece PayPal IPN and the points work, but now I have issues with the IPN working as well aas the previous IPN... I'm losing money with every order.

These forums are set up so poorly and the contributions are so intermixed with each other, have same titles, etc etc.. that it's quite difficult to accurately find something.

If someone doesn't mind, please specify the contrib # (or link to it directly) that yo have working with Reward Points, it would be great apprecieated.

from the same reason you wrote above. and becuase i don't use paypal IPN its hard to give support.

i know for sure that my nod work fine with all CORE osCommerce payment and shippent modules as long as they haven't been modifed.

Now there are planty of addon for Paypal IPN (most of them subjuct to bugs)each one of them is diffarent . i hope you not expacting me to know all of them (how they work) and to adjust my mod to thier need.

I don't even know witch one of you are using. and what version.

I hope someone that is currently using Paypal IPN payment with my mod will come forward and help with support. I can only advice but i can't test it