• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

This contribution looks great!

I have a question however: if you set a minimal amount of points before they can be redeemed, does it apply only for the first time the customer uses his points?

I mean, the customer reaches 200 points, which is the limit (for instance), then uses his 200 points. Does he have to reach 200 points again in order to get the next redeem ? Or does the limit apply only once? (Once you have crossed the 200 points limit, no further limit applies?)

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand my question :-"

I've just had a play around with my system and it appears that the minimum redeem level is for each and every redemption.

Tamsyn

This contribution looks great!

I have a question however: if you set a minimal amount of points before they can be redeemed, does it apply only for the first time the customer uses his points?

I mean, the customer reaches 200 points, which is the limit (for instance), then uses his 200 points. Does he have to reach 200 points again in order to get the next redeem ? Or does the limit apply only once? (Once you have crossed the 200 points limit, no further limit applies?)

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand my question :-"

Yes.

The idea of points limit is to push customers to earn those points, and if they reach

the 200 points and spend them in the shop we want them to spend some more before they can redeem again.

You have to see it as a discount system so by default the setting is 1 points per 1 currency spent while the redeem rate is 1 point = $0.10. so if you do your math you will see that you give away a 10% discount in this case. but you have to remember that 10% is 10% for any amount spend so the more they spend the more they earn. but if a customer able to redeem point just after redeeming is 200

you will see that the 10% is not 10% any more(I hope that you understand what i mean ( because as for shop owners we prefer that the customers use less points and spend more cash that whats the online shop is for.

Just play around with the admin section(as long as its on) and you will get the idea.

Let me know if you have any other FAQ or whatever.

DEEP SILVER ACCESSORY

p.s= for everyone please don't use the contact page at deep-silver.com to send me emails even if its just a" thank you for a great contribution" its still fills up my mail account and i feel bad for not able to replay.

and another thing.

I think that the best way to thank me for this Mod is to go over the languages files and fix my grammers spelling mistakes.(and im sorry for that but, my language is not english)

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

Hello,

ive a install question.

in original install.txt:

open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.55)

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

..and replace it with this.......

##### Points/Rewards Module

but my checkout_confirmation is:

// ICW CREDIT CLASS Amended Line - Rigadin amended 2nd line in v5.13

// if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=ccerr&error=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL')); // Rigadin in v5.13: modified error coding in URL

}

i dont know what i have to do now.

Please let me know.....as I really would like to have this on my site.

Thanks for all.

Bye

Hello,

ive a install question.

in original install.txt:

open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.55)

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

..and replace it with this.......

##### Points/Rewards  Module

but my checkout_confirmation is:

// ICW CREDIT CLASS Amended Line - Rigadin amended 2nd line in v5.13

//  if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

//    tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=ccerr&error=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));  // Rigadin in v5.13: modified error coding in URL

}

i dont know what i have to do now.

Please let me know.....as I really would like to have this on my site.

Thanks for all.

Bye

O.k

Are you trying to say i'm using Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution ?

you should wirte this at the start so other users with the same issue can learn from your post.

To you and all other using GV cuppon mod.

I added a screenshot with GV box just to show how it looks and did not mean that

i support GV module.

the Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution as been there for long time and so many people have mad so much change so its really hard to tell.

but let my try to help anyway.....

Please be carefull and make sure to back up catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

The INSTALL.txt for Points/Rewards Module v1.00 has require 2 steps to preform in catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

Please make sure that you have the most updated version of Points/Rewards Module v1.00 ,download it from my site and make sure that you are having The INSTALL.txt for Points/Rewards Module v1.00 and not The INSTALL.txt for Points and Rewards v1.21 .

after preforming the first step use this code as the 2nd step.

this is only for shops using Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution

and im not sure that it will work for you but i think that you should give it a try.

o.k enough talk now this is the code.

Replace your line that start with....

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules)..........

with this and please be carefull doing it

##### Points/Rewards  Module v1.00 check for errors BOF #######
//force customers to select other payment method if the points total not enough to cover the cost.
//ICW includes for CREDIT CLASS
//if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
 if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) && ($order->info['total'] > $customer_shopping_points_spending )) {
 }
// customer can't use points over the order total         
  if ($customer_shopping_points_spending * REDEEM_POINT_VALUE > $order->info['total']) {
      $customer_shopping_points_spending = 0;
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_OVER), 'SSL'));
 }
########  Points/Rewards  Module v1.00 EOF #################*/

Now test it with and without GV, if it work I will be VERY happy(and maybe you too :lol: )

but if not let us know so maybe we can try other way(can't think of one now).

By the way i'm not sure if its your post or the code but, the way your code is in regard to this section just don't look right to me so I had to try it and from some reson

if your voucher account not enough to cover the cost its bring you back to checkout_payment.php but i dont see ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED

in the way that oscommerce handle the errors you should see a red line with the error message(same as errors handeled by Points/Rewards Module v1.00).

maybe you should check it up.

Hello,

yes, i tried to talk about that i?m using Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution.

well, i forgot to wrote this first.....sorry.

the code lines u take it near before thats it. i thought this, but i?m not sure about it working. i dont know before that i leave away or not this line: ($$payment->enabled == false))

But your Code is excellent. It works now very fine...... yes gv too....yeah i?m very happy.

i saw that i dont deposit the text for the module_order_total_gv_text_error and the error_redeemed_amount. i dont know where it is, so i ve a look for it, or u know it?

Hello,

yes, i tried to talk about that i?m using Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution.

well, i forgot to wrote this first.....sorry.

the code lines u take it near before thats it. i thought this, but i?m not sure about it working. i dont know before that i leave away or not this line: ($$payment->enabled == false))

But your Code is excellent. It works now very fine...... yes gv too....yeah i?m very happy.

i saw that i dont deposit the text for the module_order_total_gv_text_error and the error_redeemed_amount. i dont know where it is, so i ve a look for it, or u know it?

Well...

Good Job now you have GV Module run. I'm happy for you 2.

The line you refer to is a check to confirm the payment status im not sure what to tell you but since this line is part of oscommerce original code and you got the module runing with no problem you should leave it as it is.

You should remember that the less line you change in oscommerce original code the better it is. because any new version of oscommerce will always based on the original code and not on mine or GV code.

thats the reson why this points/reawrds module written in a way that there are only one or two lines to comment out from oscommerce original code .

but the line you refer to is in points/rewards module so i add it to the code i gave you(your post above).

In refer to your scound Q im not sure i understand what you tried to write.

but as far as i know any error that appear at the top of the page with the RED LINE

is in the main languag files.

the base of GV mod hold the define lines at the main language file

i.e catalog/includes/languages/english.php but someone change it to show any GV

error as a payment error so most likely the define language lines as been move

but if by any case if you missing language line just add them in the main language.php(i.e catalog/includes/languages/english.php) and they sure to show.

I hope that this will help you archive what you looking for .

Good Luck

Deep Silver,

I did appreciate the precious help you brought to me even if my pb wasn't really related to the points and rewards module. It's really nice to meet people like you in this community who offer good support for free.

Big thanks!!!!

OSC2.2

I am requesting a slight modification to the contribution.

I have set 1=0.005. Now if they buy less than $200, they do not get their points since 199.99 x 0.05= .999999. Now if they buy $200.00, they would get $1.00 which is 1 point.

I would like that they do get points PERIOD. Right now a customer has bought $284.98 but receieved only 1 point which equals 1 dollar. I believe in reality he should have gotten ... $1.43 in redemption points. Looks like the contribution rounds down if it is less than a dollar.

Thank you, Deep-Silver for the following:

1. a truly great contribution, no less

2. a truly great documentation, no less

3. truly comittment

3. a really thorough thought contribution

4. even the long help and faq file are made with comittment, even though your english is not the best

Even though a lot of "wheapers", who do not even bother to read the great instruction in both text and html, or would try to use WinMerge or like to compare the complete set of files you also submitted.

Using WinMerge, I installed the contribution, in about 25 min. without any errors - and that is in an Osc with about 45 contributions installed (also heavy contribs as fx. B2B total). I used v 1.0!

I have a few suggestions to make it even more usefull.

a. a way to exclude items for point rewards (ie. items already discounted as specials or in B2B totals where wou also have wholesale rebates). What about earning points only on items with full price?

b. it also would be an incentive for customers, it they could se how many points/money they earned, before buying the product, it could be displayed under the price.

And to all your "wheapers" - you are scarring away comitted people or at least taking their time. Would you rather have support on how to read than a contribution like this.

Thanks again Deep-Silver, this contribution is what every Osc contrib should be, both i documentation, screen shots, comittment and originality.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am requesting a slight modification to the contribution.

I have set 1=0.005.  Now if they buy less than $200, they do not get their points since 199.99 x 0.05= .999999.  Now if they buy $200.00, they would get $1.00 which is 1 point.

I would like that they do get points PERIOD.  Right now a customer has bought $284.98 but receieved only 1 point which equals 1 dollar.  I believe in reality he should have gotten ... $1.43 in redemption points.  Looks like the contribution rounds down if it is less than a dollar.

Hi.

Thank you for pointing that.

and yes this contribution rounds down if it is less than a dollar when earnd and kind of round up when a customer redeem the points.

I first came across this issue when i tested this contribution with other currencies

as i had no problem with Japanese yen(contribution made for a Jap friend at the beganing)The Japanese YEN define with 3 digit after the 1000 so the prices are like

2,000 YEN, 3,500YEN 1,980YEN so rounding up and down is not a problem.

but the less digit on the price the more rounding issue accure. the same as the tax issue in regard to multi currencies used. this can be fixed on the spot if the store is using only one currency , but i think that is better to have a contribution that is fully oscommerce rulled rether then carring for points rounded up/down.

Just to make it clear I've just changed the price in the test shop for Frantic [DVD-FRAN] [DVD-FRAN] to $284.98 .

I also added other shipping options and Money Order per your request.

Go to the test shop and by this item.

http://www.deep-silver.com/shop/product_in...&products_id=15

then go to my points page and confirm that you have 284 points in pending. after that go to admin

http://www.deep-silver.com/shop/admin/

and first set the points to sero for the customer John doe then go to admin customer pending page

you will see that the points for that order are 248 while the value show $1.42

and this is the real redeem value for the customer. so if you confirm the pending points for this order (also Queue customers points table) and go back to my points page you will see that John doe points value show $1.42. while the confirmed points show 284 points. its show this way because since the table show the points and not thier value its set to (int)$points['points_pending'] so if you modify my_points.php(line 152) and remove the (int) before ....$points['points_pending'] the points will show 284.9800

so the points are there but to show it nicely i rounded them.

i.e (with your setting) Buying item cost 39.99 will reward you with 39 points and when you redeem those point valued at $0.20 ($39.99 x $0.005 = $0.19995)

The big issue is only in the math, in reall shop i dont think that offering $0.005 as a rewards is worth spending your time installing this module.

something to think about :thumbsup:

P.S 199.99 x 0.05= 9.9995 and 199.99 x 0.005= 0.99995

The big issue is only in the math, in reall shop i dont think that offering $0.005 as a rewards is worth spending your time installing this module.

something to think about :thumbsup:

P.S  199.99 x 0.05= 9.9995 and 199.99 x 0.005= 0.99995

Ah but it is if you are in a niche market and offer free shipping. Believe me, it is a big hit already for me. I just need to make sure that everyone gets the exact redemption even if they spend 20 dollars.

for the customers to earn exact amount they have to spend the exact amount.

You can try to avoid un rounded priceses but it wont help you with multi currencies . 1 dollar is not equals to 1 yen and not to 1 EURO.

IF you really want you can remove any (int) before the points quary

and play around with the DECIMAL(8,4) in data base table customers_points_pending as well as changing the customers_shopping_points in table customers from INT(11) to DECIMAL(your,choice).

changes should be made by experienced users only.

But Remember that applying this change will couse other currencies in refer to points to show long numbers(not sure if its the right math)and other currencies will never show round no.

To all people who PM me in regard to the text editor i recommended in the INSTALL.txt

well doing a yahoo search is not a big deal i don't understand why you coud'nt find it but any why here are the links to.....

Crimson Editor

http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

WinMerge

http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/

so no more pm in regard please.

What would be great is to be able to assign extra bonus points on certain products

Good idea.

when time permit i will work on version V2.00 that will have this and as per post no.#63 way to exclude items for point rewards if items are already discounted as specials and earning points only on items with full price.

A way customer could se how many points they will earn, before buying the product will require modifiy to catalog/products_info.php and admin/catagories.php

this is running on my friend shop, i just dide'nt wont to make the STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION instrctions too diffcoult.

All the ideas thats will probably add more flavor to this contrib.

Thank you for that

Good idea.

when time permit i will work on version V2.00 that will have this and as per post no.#63 way to exclude items for point rewards if items are already discounted as specials  and earning points only on items with full price.

A way customer could se how many points they will earn, before buying the product will require modifiy to catalog/products_info.php and admin/catagories.php

this is running on my friend shop, i just dide'nt wont to make the STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION  instrctions too diffcoult.

All the ideas thats will probably add more flavor to this contrib.

Thank you for that

I would be happy to have the 2 files catalog/products_info.php and admin/catagories.php with implementation of how many points you earn before buying.

I will manage to extract the code, without disturbing you.

Thanks in advance :D

Hi everybody!

I've installed the contribution yesterday and IT WORKS!!!! I have it run with CCGV contribution!!

It's a great and very usefull contribution!!!! BIG THANKS

PS : I don't think we should exclude products with specials... points reward system is a way to reward customers according to the amount they spent in our stores... :huh:

OSC2.2

PS : I don't think we should exclude products with specials... points reward system is a way to reward customers according to the amount they spent in our stores... :huh:

Good points in a way of thinking.

since the customers earn points for the amount they spend, if the buy a pruduct that already discounted they will simpley earn less points but the still spent money and deserve the points for it.

Any way maybe it will still be a good idea to add this features with the option of turning it on/off just incase someone out there feel bad with giving points for discounted products. basectly it means that who ever will use this features,not really want to sale the discounted products and want the customers to push customers to pay a full price then i don't know if its a good idea to have a an ON SALE products for stores owners thinking this way

have set 1=0.005.  Now if they buy less than $200, they do not get their points since 199.99 x 0.05= .999999.  Now if they buy $200.00, they would get $1.00 which is 1 point.

I would like that they do get points PERIOD.  Right now a customer has bought $284.98 but receieved only 1 point which equals 1 dollar.  I believe in reality he should have gotten ... $1.43 in redemption points.  Looks like the contribution rounds down if it is less than a dollar.

By the way i forgot to mantion but in your reality $1.43 is actually rounded up

284.98 x 0.005= 1.4249 and so on.......

I would be happy to have the 2 files catalog/products_info.php and admin/catagories.php with implementation of how many points you earn before buying.

I will manage to extract the code, without disturbing you.

soon i will have version1.10 with a simple way to show customers the points they will earn before buying.

im still testing it to make sure its work on other currencies and putting my mind on how to fit it into the instrctions without having people posting me for errors that not really there.

but if you need it asap i can mail it to you without taking no responsibility for it.

will require you to modify

catalog/products_info.php

catalog/includes/functions/redemptions.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/products_info.php

and to add new line into configuration table.

P.S= Disturbing me is not a problem as long as who ever do it, do it right as well as take responsibility to support people for any changes made to the original contrib by him/her. and not to pass support to me!

Hi evrybody.

Thanks for your interest in this module.

I made a mistake the STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION instrctions chapter G.

This is the correction for chepter C.

##############################################

G. open catalog/checkout_process.php

Clear sessions used at checkout if by any chance they still active.

Find... (aprox. line 275)

tep_session_unregister('comments');

... and add after.....

tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points');// Points/Rewards Module v1.00

tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points_spending');// Points/Rewards Module v1.00

##############################################

As far as I understand this would be "chapter G" for catalog/logoff.php

at... approx. line 24

Anyway I'm having something wrong as I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_shopping_points() in /home2/buenlib/mydomain-www/shop/checkout_payment.php on line 72

Any idea?

Thanks and regards !

Anyway I'm having something wrong as I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_shopping_points() in /home2/buenlib/mydomain-www/shop/checkout_payment.php on line 72

Did you download the full packge from my site?

if by any reason the zip uploaded in oscommerce contributions site

corrapted make sure to download the latest post BY ME and use Winmarge

to compair the files, make sure do read the INSTALL.txt again if you still have a problem. try replacing...

catalog/includes/functions/redemptions.php

with the one in the full packge from my site.

post again to let us know the result.

Hello Everyone ~

Ok...I need some help...as this contribution is just what I am looking for...and I really want it to work...

I had it installed this morning. I used this one that I was told is the correct one to use: http://www.deep-silver.com/oscommerce/points_reward_v1.00.zip

Now here's the problem....In the "Admin" under "Contributuions" it says "Points/Rewards" (where I can configure it) BUT under "Customers" there is no options there. Only it says "Orders" where it should also say under "Customers" in the Admin the following:

CUSTOMERS

Customer Points

Pending Points

Orders

These are not in there. Also when a customer signs into their account, under their "My Account" screen. The button that says "My Points and Redemptions" is also Not there.

Can someone help.....I need to know what to do...sao I can relate this info to the individual who installed this for me.

Thank You :)

Becky

Hello ~

Does anyone have any suggestions...to help me ....  anyone...

Becky

O.k

it look like you skipt chapter C. (admin) in the STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION instrctions.

check to see that you made the change in regard to chapter C

C.   open admin/includes/boxes/customers.php
This will add the link to customers_points.php and customers_points_pending.php  Points FAQ

Find... (aprox. line 24)

$contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .

... and add after.....

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS_POINTS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_POINTS . '</a><br>' .// Points/Rewards  Module v1.00
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING . '</a><br>' .// Points/Rewards  Module v1.00

as far as the box in account.php

please refer to chapter A. (catalog) STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION instrctions.

A.   open catalog/account.php
this will add a new box containing the links to my points page and points system FAQ page in customers my account page.(if enabled)

find.....(aprox. line no.215)
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NOTIFICATIONS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . EMAIL_NOTIFICATIONS_PRODUCTS . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
               <td width="10" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>

.. and add this after...

<!-- // Points/Rewards  Module v1.00 points_system_box_bof //-->
<?php  
   if (USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') { // check that the points system is enabled
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo MY_POINTS_TITLE; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td width="60"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'money.gif'); ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MY_POINTS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . MY_POINTS_VIEW . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MY_POINTS_HELP, '', 'SSL') . '">' . MY_POINTS_VIEW_HELP . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
               <td width="10" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php 
 }// else do not show points_system_box
?>
<!-- points_system_box_eof //-->

there are modified files in the packge you downloaded from my site

please compre the files with yours all the change market with // Points/Rewards Module