• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

Hi

i got this module from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9193

yet it still says to ask for support here....

first  thing i note is that at checkout_process.php i get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /var/www/xn--pizzalg-v1a.dk/public_html/checkout_process.php on line 423

the file looks like this:

http://pastebin.com/FrEXgnpv

send these mails directly also:

--------------------MAIL1-----------------------------

also i noted that the account.php was in the modified files folder, but you did not make any changes to the file

also under catalog\includes\modules\payment\ there are the paypal_standard.php

i dont have that one as i dont use paypal... but i assume that i should add the same to all my payment modules

at the beginning of the file i see: // Points/Rewards Module V3.0 balance customer points BOF

but i never see a EOF 

the next i see is: /*#### Points/Rewards Module V3.0 for osc2.3.4 balance customer points BOF ####*/

so i assume there are no changes before the the 2nd edit

just writing this so you can update the module and maybe explain it a bit better.... but otherwise i like the way you have done... still missing a lot of files but i like to write over several mails so i dont forget

--------------------MAIL2-----------------------------
in \includes\classes\payment.php

//Points/Rewards Module V3.0 BOF

but i dont see a EOF...

is this a fault?

--------------------MAIL3-----------------------------

in includes\

you have a boxes folder... oscommerce does not have that...

was this a fault?

also i see this when i access http://xn--pizzalg-v1a.dk/my_points_help.php

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/xn--pizzalg-v1a.dk/public_html/includes/languages/danish/my_points_help.php on line 215

EDIT: Admin side seems to work as it should, i just need to translate it to danish

EDIT2: if i add a point to my test account in the shop i get this at checkout_Payment:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/xn--pizzalg-v1a.dk/public_html/includes/functions/redemptions.php on line 103

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/xn--pizzalg-v1a.dk/public_html/includes/functions/redemptions.php on line 104

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/xn--pizzalg-v1a.dk/public_html/includes/functions/redemptions.php on line 316

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/xn--pizzalg-v1a.dk/public_html/includes/functions/redemptions.php on line 317

Edited by boelle

removed this part in checkout process and it let me go on:

#### Points/Rewards Module V3.0 balance customer points BOF ####
  if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true')) {
// customer pending points added 
      if ($order->info['total'] > 0) {
              $points_toadd = get_points_toadd($order);
              $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_COMMENT';
              $points_type = 'SP';
              if ((get_redemption_awards($customer_shopping_points_spending) == true) && ($points_toadd >0)) {
                      tep_add_pending_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
              }
      }
// customer referral points added 
      if ((tep_session_is_registered('customer_referral')) && (tep_not_null(USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM))) {
              $referral_twice_query = tep_db_query("select unique_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING . " where orders_id = '". (int)$insert_id ."' and points_type = 'RF' limit 1");
              if (!tep_db_num_rows($referral_twice_query)) {
                      $points_toadd = USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM;
                      $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_REFERRAL';
                      $points_type = 'RF';
                      tep_add_pending_points($customer_referral, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
              }
      }
// customer shoppping points account balanced 
      if ($customer_shopping_points_spending) {
              tep_redeemed_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $customer_shopping_points_spending);
      }
  }

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated 

fixed that by replacing split with explode in the code... 

so besides translation and the fact that is gives points for everything its pretty close to "useable"

i assume the problem in checkout_process is just a small thing but cant see it

i strongly doubt that the link to ver3 in the addons library is really v3...

just translating the admin section and found:

define('MOD_VER', '2.00');

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I recently use this addons on fresh OSC.

I have setup all the settings and also read all available documents for this.

When i test this, i think it did not work correctly.

When any user signup or place an order, the user gets credit of points his/her account. But when i try to use points on checkout, it is not deduct from the total amount.

What could i missed here?

anybody have any idea about such issue?

Regards

Tejas

• 3 months later...

Hello

Get this error on checkout:

0ddsd

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/httpd/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/shop/checkout_confirmation.php:57) in /home/httpd/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 49

What is that 0ddsd???

That comes form checkout_confirmation.php

echo tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending);

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending'])&&tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) < $order->info['total'] && !is_object($$payment)) {
     echo "ddsd";

Why is this?
Thank you for your help!

• 4 years later...
On 9/24/2015 at 5:46 AM, tejas.hapani said:

Hi All,

I recently use this addons on fresh OSC.

I have setup all the settings and also read all available documents for this.

When i test this, i think it did not work correctly.

When any user signup or place an order, the user gets credit of points his/her account. But when i try to use points on checkout, it is not deduct from the total amount.

What could i missed here?

anybody have any idea about such issue?

Regards

Tejas

I have the same problem. did you get it fixed?

• 8 months later...

I have a question about this Addon.  I've installed it in a v. 2.3.4.1, heavily modded site.  It is running... sort of.  My customers are racking up points by referring, doing reviews, and making purchases... but the points are all "pending." How do I approve them?  (I set the auto-approve to 0 in the settings, so they would automatically be approved, but that does not work.)

Also, isn't there somewhere I can view my customers' points, and add/subtract them?

• 8 months later...

https://apps.oscommerce.com/stQCS&amp;points-and-rewards-module-v1-00

Using version dated 12 Oct. 2012.

On checkout_payment.php, when the checkbox is selected to redeem points, and then press continue, there is this error notice (not fatal, and php8 only):

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /includes/classes/currencies.php on line 42

There is no error / notice using php7.3 / 7.4

There is also no error when the checkbox is not ticked i.e when points are not being redeemed.

7 hours ago, Hotclutch said:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/stQCS&amp;points-and-rewards-module-v1-00

Using version dated 12 Oct. 2012.

On checkout_payment.php, when the checkbox is selected to redeem points, and then press continue, there is this error notice (not fatal, and php8 only):

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /includes/classes/currencies.php on line 42

There is no error / notice using php7.3 / 7.4

There is also no error when the checkbox is not ticked i.e when points are not being redeemed.

Must be a non issue, I have 2 shops on the same hosting environment. Working on the one. Must be something wrong on the other one.