• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

Hi!

Somebody can help me?

I have OS Commerce 2.2 ms2.

I installed POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V2.0d ## CORRECTED. After install, the module is work, but I coud not see button images like flagds-en,ger.., add to Card, Review,Checkout,Updatecard... and ...

Somebody help me, what is wrong? Somewhere is error with path or????

http://www.s-clubing.com/os

Thanks a lot!

Hi!

Somebody can help me?

I have OS Commerce 2.2 ms2.

I installed POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V2.0d ## CORRECTED. After install, the module is work, but I coud not see button images like flagds-en,ger.., add to Card, Review,Checkout,Updatecard... and ...

Somebody help me, what is wrong? Somewhere is error with path or????

http://www.s-clubing.com/os

Thanks a lot!

Did you touch the catalog/includes/configure.php file?

Make sure the path to the image folder set there is correct

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Did you touch the catalog/includes/configure.php file?

Make sure the path to the image folder set there is correct

I did not took configure.php, look like:

define('HTTP_SERVER', ''); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

Looks like you've fixed it. The images are showing.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Looks like you may have overwritten the whole catalog/includes/languages/images/buttons folder. Use your FTP client to check and see if that folder exists and to see if it there are any buttons in it. If not then create the folder and upload the images.

CHOOCH

Looks like you may have overwritten the whole catalog/includes/languages/images/buttons folder. Use your FTP client to check and see if that folder exists and to see if it there are any buttons in it. If not then create the folder and upload the images.

I am overwritte all images and add new language-russian. i can not fixe the Problem, but I findout, that in admin->Localization->languages... >flags images is not to prieview too, like in language chause.. ans another images.

It's look like that the Path or define are not set or wrong, because i trying to install the points module1.6, 2.0c and 2.0d.

At first after I installed oscomerce2.2 MS2 everythink is ok. After installed POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V2.0d or c -----Images are ont to priview!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I have installed this mod and so far everything seems ok I have one problem on the FAQ page I get the following at the bottom of the page how do I fix see it:

SUB_HEADING_TITLE

SUB_HEADING_TEXT

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise

Hello I have installed this mod and so far everything seems ok I have one problem on the FAQ page I get the following at the bottom of the page how do I fix see it:

SUB_HEADING_TITLE

SUB_HEADING_TEXT

Just delete those two lines, they're not necessary anyway.

CHOOCH

This function was wrong sorry!

Take this one:

function get_redemption_awards($customer_shopping_points_spending) {
global $order;
if (USE_POINTS_FOR_REDEEMED == 'false') {
  if ( !$customer_shopping_points_spending  ) {
	return true;
  }
  return false;
} else {
  return true;
}
 }

Nice Work!

Just delete those two lines, they're not necessary anyway.

Thanks that helped me out. I was not sure if it was needed or not. :rolleyes:

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise

• 3 weeks later...

:'( I'm having a problem. I installed the oscommerce shop, added paypal IPN (3.1.5), and the installed the points reward system 2.0d. Tried this three times but everytime I have the same problem. Some of the images are no longer showing. As I can see, those images are all from the specific language directories. I checked their presence, and that's OK. As I look to my configure file, I think the paths are OK. Any help is welcome. thank you!!!!

www.adorablewear.com/sh

I also include the configure file. If I need to give more Info, please ask me.

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.adorablewear.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.adorablewear.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/sh/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/sh/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/httpd/vhosts/adorablewear.com/httpdocs/sh/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

Hello,

I got the next problem:

I installed have installed CCGV and POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE.

The CCGV module seems to work well. When I entered a code, you can see this in the Order Confirmation as a discount between sub-total and total.

but the point and rewards module does not. When people order the get points and you can see this in the payment.php in front. They got only the option to put all the points in the discount and may not have to choose how much.

The problem is where are the points discounts be defined? Because after check this, it will not be displayed in the order confirmation page. admin -> order total modules Point redeemptions is set before the total and after the sub total.

I hope someone can help me.

Ok I changed:

catalog-includes-modules-order_total-ot_redemptions.php search for:

// if customer is using points to pay
     if ($customer_shopping_points_spending > 0){

$order->info['total'] = $order->info['total'] - (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending));

$this->output[] = array('title' =>''. MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_REDEMPTIONS_TEXT . ':',
                               'text' => '<font color="FF0000">-'.$currencies->format(tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value'].'</font>'),
                               'value' => tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending));

}

into:

// if customer is using points to pay
     if ($_POST['customer_shopping_points_spending'] > 0){

$order->info['total'] = $order->info['total'] - (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($_POST['customer_shopping_points_spending']));

$this->output[] = array('title' =>''. MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_REDEMPTIONS_TEXT . ':',
                               'text' => '<font color="FF0000">-'.$currencies->format(tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($_POST['customer_shopping_points_spending']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value'].'</font>'),
                               'value' => tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($_POST['customer_shopping_points_spending']));

}

Now I see the Points Redeemed in the Order Confirmation page but when I push confirm order. The point will not been seen in the back! and the confirmation email that was send to the customer. So I see the total order without Points Redeemed.

Where to find the solution to see the right sum in the back? What did I forgot to change?

hi after doing the above and creating a php.ini file to turb global on, the amount that is shown next to the check box and you click it, then go to the next page, the amount -$x is shown finally!

Sub-Total: $12.99

Per Item (Best Way): $3.50

CA TAX 7.75%: $1.01

Points Redeemed: -$15.99

Total: $1.50

but now there is another problem

i checked my account as user and look at the Shopping Points Balance : Shopping Points Balance : 320 points. Valued at : $15.99

it still shows the total amount of points even though i just redemmed the points with an order places

also, after i go to check my account logged in as user, and check the last order placed which i used redeem points, the info shows

Sub-Total: $12.99

Per Item (Best Way): $3.50

CA TAX 7.75%: $1.01

Total: $17.50

the Points Redeemed: -$15.99 is not displaying and is also not being registered in the users account that he redeemed these points , and also the points are not being subtracted in the real order

any thoughts?

I have looked in this whole forum 75 pages long. There are a lot people who got problems with globals on/off, and with the same problem you descriped above. Me too!

Do you or somebody else in this forum got a solution for this problem?

Simpel:

I have the same problem. I DO NOT have CCGV.

I have "Points and Reward" contribution. Cash value of points not deducted when paid using PayPal.

Edited by Dennisra

Simpel:

I have the same problem. I DO NOT have CCGV.

I have "Points and Reward" contribution. Cash value of points not deducted when paid using PayPal.

Do you got the problem only with paypal? It seems well in front, but it does not calculate in the back and trow email. Can it be a database error?

Some changes in the tables?

The problem I have is the points value are deduct from the store BUT they are not deducted from the amount of the PayPal payment. In other words, if the order is for $10.00 minus $1.00 points redemption the PayPay payment is for $10.00 and not $9.00 as it should be. Loses a lot of business with this problem. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Do you got the problem only with paypal? It seems well in front, but it does not calculate in the back and trow email. Can it be a database error?

Some changes in the tables?

Has anyone gotten points/rewards working with Paypal Web Payments Pro?

My order total is correct in admin, but the amount that customers are actually paying does not have the points total taken off.

I asked in the paypal payments pro thread, and the mod writer had me move the $payment_modules->before_process(); further down in the checkout_process.php but when I did that all cards get declined.

Anyone have any clues as to how to get this points rewards/payments pro working together?

Anybody know how to disable the :

Tick here to use Maximum Points allowed for this order. (1,910,000 points 1.910.000- points) ->

I was wondering if this can be Disabled if the points is not enough to redeem/cover the item bought.

Thanks

I CCGV and point and reward 2.0d and I have a problem with the allocation of points with the expense.

1 related products eg 16 points:

Purchase of this product without the use of point, it will report 16 points> is ok.

Purchase of this product using 123 point, it will report 13 points> It is expected to bring 16 point.

Purchase of this product using 323 point, it will report 7 points> It is expected to bring 16 point.

Purchase of this product using 523 point, it will report points 1> It is expected to bring 16 point.

I noticed that the problem was with the contribution CCGV ... There does a solution?

In fact I have found that the points were awarded based on the total price, so if there is for example a discount code Give less of points ... How to be calculating the points without the rebate?

Edited by kervano