• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do i edit the pages under the information box?

hel8itch

just realised iv had my shop online for a while and when i edited a few things today and tested it all i havent added anything to the links under "information" such as terms and shipping etc..

what file needs to be edited in order to add to these?

You need to find the coresponding file in the languages folder, such as

catalog/includes/languages/english/????.php

You can use a contribution to add files via the admin panel so you do not have to mess with the php code and so on. Just do a search on extra pages or additional pages. Several contrabutions.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

I don't think he is wanting to add pages. I think he is wanting to add the information to the privacy, terms and conditions, shipping, etc. That's if i understand it correctly. If that's the case then you would do all that in the catalog/includes/languages/english/????.php as suggest. A tip I do is set it all up in dreamweaver or you can use front page. Then just copy and paste it all over to the correct file. Looks a little more cleaner that way instead of just text.

Dada, the contributions for extra pages usually allow you to also edit those pages via admin. =)

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Not really. Once it is installed you can add and edit pages with just a click. You don't have to download files, edit then and then reupload.

Wendy James

You can instal a wysiwyg editer that works with it and you do not have to have extra pages. You can use it to just edit the main page, and the information pages if that is all you need/want.

Wendy James

Archived