Sign in to follow this  
deangelis

Easy Populate question

I finally got Easy Populate to work.......

But I am only seeing about 30 products (out of about 290)......

I am not sure if they are just ending up somewhere I am not looking or if there is a problem of some kind.

I am wondering if I need to split this file for uploading? Also are there any rules about product model numbers?

I finally got Easy Populate to work.......

But I am only seeing about 30 products (out of about 290)......

I am not sure if they are just ending up somewhere I am not looking or if there is a problem of some kind.

I am wondering if I need to split this file for uploading?  Also are there any rules about product model numbers?

The file size is OK - model no is a REQUIRED field so it must be present for each and every product - also you must have the EOREOR at the end of every row.

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

The file size is OK - model no is a REQUIRED field so it must be present for each and every product - also you must have the EOREOR at the end of every row.

Charles

I have unique model numbers and EOREOR at the end of each row. But it just seems that I am not getting the 290 or so products visible on the site! It seems I am getting about 30