• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

LinkPoint Unable to connect to SSL

jdfitch

It would seem LinkPoint did not have all its ducks in a row when the Sever Migration happened this weekend.

Since the migration we are recieving:

error message'' CC-2501, unable to connect to SSL server, please try again later."

On the phone with linkpoint two things were tried.

Look for the port# in your LinkPointms1.php (sometimes other names)

Catalog\includes\modules\payment

If your port# is 1139 you should be able to use this legacy IP address as a temp fix to get processing again.

IP - 63.146.126.8

This is a very ugly hard code hack but it works for the short run.

I changed the Linkpointms1.php to :

$myorder["host"]=MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTMS1_SERVER;

$myorder["port"]="1139";

$myorder["storename"]=MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTMS1_LOGIN; // your store ID - supplied by linkpoint

To This:

/* $myorder["host"]=MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTMS1_SERVER; */

$myorder["host"]="63.146.126.8";

$myorder["port"]="1139";

$myorder["storename"]=MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTMS1_LOGIN; // your store ID - supplied by linkpoint

THis way we are still processing while they resolve issues.

The guy on the phone said he is not sure but this may also work for port 1129

Good luck,

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice, I will choose a purpose clear, I will choose Free Will. --Neal Peart - Rush

Oddly I haven't had any issues with the move but it doesn't appear that I'm using the same Linkpoint module as you are.

I would be interested in keeping this thread active as I can bet there will be lots of people popping in over the next few days once they realize their customers are having trouble placing orders.

I would be interested in keeping this thread active as I can bet there will be lots of people popping in over the next few days once they realize their customers are having trouble placing orders.

I'm one of those stores where the CC processing is not working since the migration. I've tried contact Clifton Murphy by e-mail and phone (the Contrib Author from HyperActiveHosting, but cannot get ahold of him. My port is 1129, and I haven't made this mod yet. The odd thing is that it worked all weekend, and up until Monday night I was getting orders.

The Linkpoint Phone Support Line says there are still issues, but the website (www.linkpoint.com) says it's up and running. :angry:

I would sure like to know if there's anything I need to do to my store to get things back up and running again, or if it all lies on linkpoint's side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Skurka

To This:

/* $myorder["host"]=MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTMS1_SERVER; */

$myorder["host"]="63.146.126.8";

$myorder["port"]="1139";

THis way we are still processing while they resolve issues.

The guy on the phone said he is not sure but this may also work for port 1129

Good luck,

Doesn't work for me.

Tried changing just the IP first: NO GOOD.

Then tried changing the IP and the PORT to 1139 (mine is 1129): NO GOOD.

Still trying to get a hold of Clifton Murphy.

John Skurka

I'm one of those stores where the CC processing is not working since the migration.  I've tried contact Clifton Murphy by e-mail and phone (the Contrib Author from HyperActiveHosting, but cannot get ahold of him.  My port is 1129, and I haven't made this mod yet.  The odd thing is that it worked all weekend, and up until Monday night I was getting orders.

The Linkpoint Phone Support Line says there are still issues, but the website (www.linkpoint.com) says it's up and running. :angry:

I would sure like to know if there's anything I need to do to my store to get things back up and running again, or if it all lies on linkpoint's side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure what issues you may be having, I have not checked today but even after we were back on line with the correct gateway address and the 1129 port we still could not process Master Card. Visa, AMex and Disc. were no problem.

I do know they are working out bugs as fast as possible and I have seen remarkable improvement in processing speed since the switch and we are getting historical data back a little at a time.

Just keep sending them emails about trouble and call about big stuff when you have time.

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice, I will choose a purpose clear, I will choose Free Will. --Neal Peart - Rush

I am not sure what issues you may be having, I have not checked today but even after we were back on line with the correct gateway address and the 1129 port we still could not process Master Card.

Well, when customers click the "Confirm Order" button, after about 30seconds, it comes back with the browser error:

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Any ideas?

John Skurka

I just spoke with Cliff Murphy on the phone. He assured me that the problems/errors with processing is purely on LinkPoints side, and not on the module side.

He believes it has to do with DNS servers, and the secure.linkpt.net IP not being propagated through the network yet.

John Skurka

Every thing that has happened since Saturday is entirely on the LinkPoint Gateway side.

Here is the legacy address if you are missing transaction data from Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, Try logging on to your virtual terminal here and see if it is posted.

https://63.146.126.6/lpc/servlet/LPCLogin

Another Issue I recently discovered.

I went into the virtual terminal to check my fraud settings and they are gone.

They did not get moved from the old server.

so if you use the legecy login address in my earlier post you can get your fraud settings and transfer them to the new server.

I use them to blacklist credit cards and names that have attempted fraud or are on the State Depts Banned list.

Just thought I should point that out for anyone else who has been using them.