• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to Execute this SQL statement:

bibliopolis

i am trying to put this contribution --QuickSearch searches in Description-- in my site and at the end says

Execute this SQL statement:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Quicksearch searches in description', 'QUICKSEARCH_IN_DESCRIPTION', 'false', 'If set to TRUE the customer can search in descriptions otherwise the search is limited to the product title', 1, 113, '2004-06-10 16:54:12', '2004-06-10 16:42:11', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');

i dont know how to execute an sql statment and i couldnt find how to do it, if it can be done, from phpadmin

thanks

In phpmyadmin, select your database then click the 'sql' tab at the top of the page. Then paste your sql into the box and click 'go'.

Or click 'browse' and select the sql file from your computer and then click 'go'

Easy or what??

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

do i put it like tha or at the end i have to select the

NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');
one of the two ,true or false?

sorry for the stupidnes but it is the first time i see an sql code

any way do u think it makes sense like that. meaning do i put it as it is ?

thank u

Paste this into your SQL text area box in phpMyAdmin and hit go:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Quicksearch searches in description', 'QUICKSEARCH_IN_DESCRIPTION', 'false', 'If set to TRUE the customer can search in descriptions otherwise the search is limited to the product title', 1, 113, '2004-06-10 16:54:12', '2004-06-10 16:42:11', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'),')' at line 1

C'mon guys, this is SQL not PHP, lol.

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Quicksearch searches in description', 'QUICKSEARCH_IN_DESCRIPTION', 'false', 'If set to TRUE the customer can search in descriptions otherwise the search is limited to the product title', 1, 113, '2004-06-10 16:54:12', '2004-06-10 16:42:11', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Thats

WizardsandWars 1

Chemo 299

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived